Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Setteling in....

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 20 - Setteling in....

Chapter 20 - Setteling in....
As the night passed,I realized something.I started to have second thoughts about the next day.I was not sure.I felt like something was wrong.The next morning I got up early.I sighed."Great,today is finally here."I said.I took out my headband and placed it on the desk.I pulled my long hair back.I looked up and saw my reflection.Then,I let my hair go.As I saw it drop down I looked at myself carefully.I put my headband on,and walked out.It was very quiet.I did'nt want to go to the Chunin exams.But,I continued on.I looked over and saw all these people arriving."Jeez,I'm not sure we can fit all those people in one arena."I said."Oh,we can."Iruka said."AH!DON'T DO THAT SENSEI!!!!!"I yelled."Sorry,Heather,I could'nt help it.Tell Naruto I said 'Good Luck' to him."Iruka said with a smile and walked off."Okay...I will...."I continued walking.I saw Neji.I ran over."Neji!""Hm?Oh,it's you Heather."He said looking up then down."You don't sound so happy to see me."I said with a smjile."I'm not happy to see you.I know your up to something.I going to find out what it is Heather dear.Bye."He walked off."Good Luck Neji."I yelled to him.He looked back and frowned.He continued walking on."Jeez,who but a bee in his undies???No me!"I skipped maryly to the arena.When I got there I went in throught the back."Indentification please."A man asked me.I held up a pass that said,'Genin Admin./Advicer.'"Oh,go right a head.My communicator went off."Yes sir?""Are you in the building?"A person asked."Yes sir.Are you?"I answered."Of course.I'm sitting right next to him."They answered."Good.I'll see to it that I give him the sign.""See to it that he does it right!"He hung up."Roar to you too."I put my communicator away."Oh,Shikamaru!!!!"I yelled."Wha!Why do you have to be here too?!"He asked."Sorry,did'nt mean to make y'a mad sir."I said while walking over."You look tired.""When don't I?""Good point...Good luck anyways.""Nah..."I walked around to look for Naruto."Naruto,Naruto.NARUTO."I yelled."Heather,he's not here yet."I turned around and saw Sakura."Sakura!"I ran over."Hey,how have you been doing all the paper work for this thing?"She asked."Oh,don't even get me started on it.It takes forever to do it correctly.Okay let me tell you,this one time-"I was cut off.All the people were cheering.A man came out and annowenced that the finals were going to begin.All the fighters came out."Were's Naruto?"Ino asked."When did you get here?!"I yelled."Well,I was always here...you just did'nt mention me in this chapter yet."She said smiling."Oh,sorry."I said.Then,Naruto came bursting in."YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"Sakura yelled.Naruto looked up and saw us.I waved to him.He smiled and waved back.I blushed and smiled."Hey,your blushing."Ino said."No I'm not.""Like I've never herd that one before Heather."She smiled at me."I don't like him like that.I don't.But,if I did,I would tell you Ino."I said to get her to leave me alone."Oh,well,okay then."She just looked away.I saw Naruto and Neji facing each other.They were about to fight."Naruto,do your best."I said.I tooki a deep breath and let it out.As then man gave the sgin to start the battel,I knew Naruto would'nt win soo easily.Like with his battel with Kiba.I looked up at Kiba.He looked excited to see Naruto fight.I looked back down at Naruto.He lanched forward at Neji."Please be careful."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment