Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - The plan come into play.

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 21 - The plan come into play.

Chapter 21 - The plan come into play.
As the battle started,I was looking around.Waiting for a sign.Ino was cheering so loud,I could sneak away.AS I did,the Anbu were looking at me weird.They reported me to the Hokage."Bring her to me."He said.I was walking when they popped out of no were."Ah!"The grabbed me."Let me go!"I yelled."Not a chance."They said.They brought me to old man Hoakge."Heather,"He said looking at me."You may put her down men."He said to the Anbu."But,sir she might-""I don't think she's dumb enough to fight the Hoakge,do you?"He said.They put me down."Well,what do you want old man?I have better things to do then just stand here."I said standing up."You know as well as I do that if cause any problems,you will be kicked out of my village."He said.The Kazekage looked over.I looked at him.He moved his head just a bit.I moved my head down a bit."Do you understand me Heather?"He asked."Y-Yes sir."I walked away.Naruto's battle was over by the time I got there."Sakura,who won?"I aksed.She just smiled."Naruto won,Heather."I jumped up and screamed."OH YEAH!GO NARUTO!!!!!"I looked down at Neji.He looked at me hate."Neji..."I said sitting down.Naruto ran up.I ran over to Naruto."Naruto!I'm so proud of you."I said."Thanks."We started talking.The next match was about to start.It was Shino's match."Are you ready Shino?Are you pumped?"I asked.He didn't answer."Well then.Be that way Mr. Grumpy pants."I said.Naruto laughed.The match was about to start when Kankuro forfited the match."Are you serious?"I asked.Then,Temari flew down."Well,are you just going to stand there?Or are you going to come down and fight?"she asked."I really don't want to."He said."C'mon Shikamaru!You can do it!"Naruto yelled.He pushed Shikamaru down.He landed with a thud.I laughed.I looked at Gaara.I wanted to start crying.But,I didn't."Heather,is there something wrong?"Naruto asked."No,it's nothing."I answered.Shikamaru's battle wasn't very long."GO SHIKAMARU!!!"Ino yelled.AS I looked up at Ino,I saw someone.I smiled.I ran off."LEE!"I yelled.He turned around.He looked somewhat better sense the last time I saw him."Lee,how have you been?"I asked smiling."Great."He said."Gai Sensei,why did you guys show up late???"I asked."None of your bisiness,Heather."He said."Sorry,just asking."I looked around."Were is Sasuke?"I asked."He hasn't shown up yet."Said Ino."Oh,tell when you find him."I started to walk off."Found him."Choji said pointing."Sasuke!"Sakura said.Gaara went down to the battle area.I closed my eyes.Finally....we can get this thing started.Are you ready for this.As I'll ever be.I thought.I waited for the signal.I looked around."There you are Kabuto."I wispered.He looked over.He gave me a hand sign."Alright."I snuck away from the group.I walked into the darkness.The sign on my headband changed.I walked to a door.Sand ninjas were grading it."Halt!"One said."We need to see your identity."The other one said.I pointed to my headband."I am Heather Lyn,"Naruto walked by,he was over hearing the conversation."I am one of Orochimaru's personal ninjas.Let me through."I said.They let me in.I looked back and saw Naruto."N-Naruto!"I yelled."How could you do this?"He yelled and ran off."Kakashi Sensei!"He yelled."Naruto!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment