Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Melanie

One of Yoh Asakura's best friends starts to fall for his little sister...

Chapter 1 - Melanie

Chapter 1 - Melanie
Okay, people, I know that most of you are going to yell at me for not using the original manga names, but really, it doesn't matter. As long as we know who we're talking about, why does it even matter? I know perfectly well that...
Len+Ren= 1 person
Zeke+Hao= 1 person
Trey+HoroHoro= 1 person
and so on. I KNOW, okay? So PLEEEEASE don't comment with Hate notes. I hate Hate notes.

My Shaman King


Melanie Asakura is Yoh's sister; one year younger than him. She is 13 years old. She has long brown hair which is always up in pig tails. Think Marion, from Zeke's team. But the hair bands are pink and black. She has brown eyes, and just like her brother she has a big taste for music. She has always been friends with Tamara and Anna. In fact Anna was only nice to her. Trey, Len, Morty, Lyserg, Jocco and Rio are her friends as well. Oh and not forgetting Pilica. Len sometimes stays with her and the others, but he lives with his sister. Yoh and Anna are now married. She did go to the second round, and Yoh is now in your debt, being that you saved his life against Zeke's. And she goes to school with Yoh, Anna and Morty.
Ghost: Lexi, a water spirit. Blue hair, blue eyes and black wings.
Start story: It was now the weekend. It had been a tough week. Melanie had exams coming from all different directions. She hated year 9 SATS, but she didn't have long until she was in year 10, and had no exams until year 12. Oh, well. She was deeply sleeping. In fact, she was hoping to stay asleep until 12:00 PM, but that all changed when she had icy cold water thrown over her. She jumped up and saw Trey standing over her with a empty bucket. Unfortunately for Trey, she was nothing like her older brother. She wouldnt be calm. In fact, she wanted to kill him.
(Mel) You are so dead! No one wakes me up before 12!

She then quickly got out of bed. Trey made a worried look and ran out of her room as she chased him down the hall.
(Mel) Trey Racer, when I get my hands on you!

She was about to grab him until she felt herself being pulled back. She looked down and saw two strong arms holding her by the waist. She looked over at where you last saw Trey, but it was no use. He was gone. She then looked up and saw a pair of gold eyes looking down at her.
(Mel) Why do you always have to ruin my fun?
(LEN) I only do that because its my job to terrorise Trey.
(Mel) Not anymore!
(LEN) If you say so.
(Mel) Are you going to let go off me?
(LEN) Well I guess I should because you want to kill Trey, but who would we terrorize next?
(Mel) Good point.

Len then realised his grip around her waist and let her go. She then saw him walk back to his room. She was now standing in the middle of the hall on her own looking like an idiot. But she couldnt help it. She didnt know why but every time she saw Len she would always get this funny feeling in her stomach. And her legs would go weak. She wondered if she liked him, but she couldnt. He was her brother's friend and her friend. There was no way she could fancy him, was there?



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment