Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part two

One of Yoh Asakura's best friends starts to fall for his little sister...

Chapter 2 - Part two

Chapter 2 - Part two
YEEEEAH here it is....

P.O.V. = Point of view

Normal P.O.V
Melanie was relaxing in the hot springs with Tammy, Anna and Pilica. All of the guys were out. Melanie was still confused about Len. She didnt want to ruin her friendship with him. What would it be like if he didnt feel the same way? It would be so awkward around the house, Yoh and Len's friendship would break. What if he thought she was ugly? All these thoughts were rushing so fast in her head, she forgot about the girls. But she was soon bought back by Anna slapping her around the head.
(MEL) Ow! That hurt!!
(ANNA) Well you should of paid attention. I did say that I would hit you, if you didnt answer me.
(MEL) Well what were you saying then?
(ANNA) What happened this morning with Trey screaming his head off?
(PILICA) Yeah, you well badly scared my brother.
(MEL) Oh, well he threw icy cold water at me. I then tried to kill him, but Len stopped me.
(TAMMY) That seems a bit harsh.
(MEL) Well, I think getting woken up before twelve is a bit harsh, and even Anna doesnt even do that.
Anna then slapped her again.
(MEL) Ow! That HURT!!
She then got out of the hot springs.
(MEL) Im going back in now. Anna's being mean.
Melanie went back inside and went straight to her room. She was friends with Anna, and everyone knew that she was mucking about saying that she was being mean to her, but she wasn't exactly in the mood to deal with Anna. She was just so confused about Len. One side of her head said they were meant to be, and the other side said that they're only friends. And in the end, she agreed with the side which said they were only friends.
*why would he like someone like me, when he can do so much better*

---
Lens P.O.V
I was now back at home. I really needed to talk to Jun. As I entered the living room I saw Jun reading. But once she heard me she looked up and smiled.
(JUN) I thought you were staying at Yohs?
(ME) Oh, I um needed some advice.
(JUN) About what?
(ME) Um. Its about.a girl. Melanie in fact.
(JUN) This is perfect. I take it you fancy her? And want to ask her out?
(ME) Well, Im not sure
(JUN) What do you mean your not sure.
Jun then put the book down. I then sat down on the chair opposite her. I then looked down at the ground. I couldnt believe I was having this conversation with her. Why? Was I really turning soft since I met Yoh. I still remember the day I met Melanie. She was defending Yoh. It was when I taught Rio and the dead enders a lesson. But Yoh had stopped me from finishing Rio off. But when I was about to finish Yoh off, a girl came flying in front of Yoh, she was saying about if I wanted to finish Yoh off I would have to go through her. I didnt understand why, until she told me that she was Yohs sister. I have to say I was very impressed by her shaman skills. I wonder why she didnt enter the tournament. But my thoughts were soon distracted by Jun asking me again what I meant.
(ME) I dont know Jun, you know me by now
(JUN) Ok, well explain from the start.
---
Normal P.O.V
Melanie was sitting in her room looking out of the window. She really wanted someone to talk to. But who? She didnt want to tell Anna because she would tell Yoh. And she defiantly didnt want to talk to Yoh or the boys. The only choices she had were Pilica and Tammy, and Pilica couldnt keep secrets. It seemed like Tammy was her only option, but she was now asleep. It was 10 P.M.
She couldnt stand being inside any longer. She grabbed her coat and wandered around in the garden. Everyone was asleep. She didnt know about Len because she hadn't been downstairs, but she knew for a fact he didnt go out with the guys. She had stopped right in front of the pond, where she saw the moon reflecting in the water.
Deep in thought, she sat down and just watched the pond. She didnt actually know why she fancied Len. She'd known him for a while, and most of the time she couldnt stand him, but they do say that when most people hate each other, its only because they love each other. But to her Len still hadnt really changed. He still had a big ego. As she was lost in these thoughts, she didnt realise that someone was behind you, but she jumped up at a hand resting on her shoulder.
She looked up and saw two gold eyes down at her.
(LEN) Shouldnt you be asleep?
You then got up and looked at Len.
(MEL) You cant tell me what to do!
(LEN) Lets see your two years younger than me, and youre the youngest out of all of us.
(MEL) So?
(LEN) Well shouldnt you respect your elders?
(MEL) I do, I respect my grand parents!
Soon there was stony silence. Melanie looked Len straight in the eyes. She couldnt help it. She wanted to so badly kiss him. As if reading eachothers minds, they both soon found themselves leaning in. Their lips then touched. It was soft and sweet. It didnt last long, but it felt magical to Melanie. Mid-kiss, she jolted backwards and gasped.
(MEL) I am so sorry! Please, just forget what happened!
She then ran back to the house, not daring to look back.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment