Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part three

One of Yoh Asakura's best friends starts to fall for his little sister...

Chapter 3 - Part three

Chapter 3 - Part three
This be part 3. Yup yup, it is. :P

My Shaman King Part 3

Dear Diary,
I have really screwed up. I cant believe how stupid I was. I can never ever look at Len again. In fact, I don't think I can ever leave my room again. Never! Why did I kiss him? Why? How stupid could I be? He is my brothers friend, and I guess my friend as well, but thats not the point. He is Yohs friend! Len is almost Yohs best friend. Anyway, why would anyone like me? Maybe I should go back to Yohmeis. At least then I will save on my embarrassment. I know that Yoh knows something is up. I dont think it helps that I havent been out of my room for about 4 days. Oh well. I'd better go, someone is knocking on my door. Ciao.
Normal P.O.V
Melanie closed her diary shut and put on her night-stand next to her bed. The knocking wouldnt stop.
(MEL) Hold on, dont break the door!
She then opened her bedroom door. There stood Jocco. She groaned loudly, expecting for him to throw a lousy pun at her...
(JOCCO) Hey Mel can I come in?
(MEL) Sure, just dont touch anything.
Jocco then sat down at the edge of the bed.
(JOCCO) Have you heard the one, about-
(MEL) Shut your joke hole or I'm ripping out your vocal cords and throwing you out if my room!
(JOCCO) But how can you throw me out? You're too small and young!
(MEL) Just try me.
(JOCCO) Fine. Anyway... whats wrong? I thought you would be happy that your birthday is tomorrow.
(MEL) no my birthday is on April 11th.
(JOCCO) Yeah its the 10th today!
(MEL) Oh, well I feel stupid!
(JOCCO) So what do you want for your birthday?
Go back in time and stop me from kissing Len, she thought.
(MEL) Oh, nothing. Sorry Jocco but Ive got to go!
---
Yohs P.O.V
I watched Mel run out of the house. She seemed really weird those last couple of days, but it only seemed to be when Len was around. I'd asked him whats going on, and he just said, "I dont know." What was happening? She was my little sister, and I'm supposed to look out for her. She'd even forgotten about her birthday. How can anyone forget about their birthday?
Oh well, I thought. I guess I should just carry on with the surprise.
I was wondering when Len was going to get here though. He'd promised to help.
---
Lens P.O.V
As I was walking towards Yohs house, I was knocked to the ground. I couldnt tell who it was, all I could see brown hair in my face. I could tell it was a girl, but she fell on top of me.
(ME) Will you please get off me!
(MEL) Oh sorry Len! I didnt see you.
Melanie then got of me. She offered her hand to help me. I took it and got up. She then let go and started walking again.
(ME) Where are you going?
She didnt answer, she just kept on walking. I ran after her, shouting at her to stop but nothing worked. She just carried on walking. I grabbed her arm and she stopped straight away.
(ME) Why wont you answer me?
(MEL) What? So you still want to remain friends, even after what I did?
(ME) What did you do?
(MEL) Oh, um... kiss you.
What? I thought. She blames herself? But wasnt I the one who kissed her? Why am I even thinking about this? I have to make sure I dont get too close to her. I cant ruin are friendship. What am I saying? Look how distant towards me she is. How will we ever be back to normal?
(MEL) Im sorry Len, I have to go!
She then struggled out of my grip and ran off. I had no idea where she was going, but why should I care? Was it because I was madly in love with this girl and I couldnt tell her? No. It was just because she is my friends little sister, but why does my head tell me different? Why did my heart skip a beat when I look at her... when I hear her laugh? Maybe I was just ill...?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment