Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
I woke with the voice of my sister yelling "Come down stairs you have a visitor...Beta make that Visitors!", I rubbed the sleep from eyes and said to myself "Visitors?". I got changed into my red beach top(looks like Namine's outfit), and my black short-shorts along with my red head-band and set off down stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs to see Hayner and gang sitting on the sofa talking to my sister,Alana. "About time you got up!" She said tossing a biscuit to me. I giggled and sat by Olette, and munched on my wafer biscuit(My favorite), "Alana was just telling us about that time that you once called a teacher mother, I remember that, you were asking for pencils" Olette said giggling,"Hey, I was only five...And I quickly corrected myself" I said blushing, "Yeah, by yelling out 'Miss'" I turned to my right to see Roxas coming through the door holding five sea-salt ice creams, "Hey where's mine?" Alana asked sarcastically,"In the mail" Roxas said tossing the ice creams to everyone. I laughed but smothered my mouth as my sister gave me a glare, Roxas had never really liked my sister, but that was ok, I didn't really like her ether. We all opened our ice creams as Alana went back up to her room, "I can't stand her" Roxas and I said, I stared at him and we started laughing, "Hey. Let's go to the beach today!" Hayner said after we all finished our ice creams, "Hahaha, you're joking. right?" I said, Hayner just shrugged his shoulders, "You're serious! But...We don't have enough money to go" I said shaking my head, "Doesn't mean we can't work for money" Roxas said looking at his watch- I had bough that watch for him last year for his birthday, "And the people should be up by now", "Ok, Roxas and Krista, you can do poster duty. Pence and Olette, you can mail delivery...As for me I've already got a job at the accessory shop- which I'm gonna be late for if I don't get moving" He said taking a look at Roxas's watch, "See Ya guys at the station at two o'clock" Hayner finished saying as he ran out the door. "All right, let's go" Roxas said grabbing on to my hand and pulling me with him out the door I felt my face grow a little warm, I turned my head over my shoulder to see Pence and Olette running the other way,'But Pence wasn't holding Her hand' I thought to myself as we came to the job clip board and Roxas dropped my hand. "All right. Poster...Poster...Poster...", "-Poster" I said interrupting Roxas and pointing to the huge poster in the center of the board, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and smiled, as I read the message, "It says to meet him in the Sand Lot, we need to put up posters there!" I said "But that's where Seifer is" I said looking rather distraught. "We'll be fine" Roxas said. Obviously he had forgotten what I did to Seifer last year, I had been playing two on one struggle with Roxas and Hayner when I fell back,I waked Seifer across the face with the bat. "I'll be with you the whole time" Roxas said, walking off to the Sand Lot with me slowly walking behind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment