Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The beach

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 3 - The beach

Chapter 3 - The beach
FROM ROXAS'S POINT OF VIEW.
I saw Krista hit the rocks hard and I dived into the water with the scream of Olette and yells of Hayner and Pence in my ears. My arms were acing as I pushed on, "Krista,KRISTA!" I yelled, I couldn't see her, then I saw something glimmer in the water in front of me. It was Krista's charm bracelet, the heart shaped brush I gave her was shinning the brightest. I grabbed it and placed it safely in my pocket and swam on, hoping that she was still alive. I came to the rocks that she had hit, the waves were still strong but I could take it. I grabbed the side of the rock and pulled my self up, and as I pulled my hand away I saw dark red. I had a bit of blood on my hand, I looked down to the side of the rock to see that there was a little more blood there. I panicked, she could be dead or drowning and I'm just sitting here. Without another thought I plunged into the water once more and looked around, I could see a glimmer of red below. I swam down and down, until I could see what it was, It was Krista's red head band, and there was Krista. Krista was knocked out, I swam deeper and grabbed her around the waist and swam to the surface. We brook the surface of the water and I could see three people waving their hands wildly, I dragged Krista to the beach sand, and lay her on the her towel. She was breathing, but only just. I fell to the ground breathing heavily, as Hayner, Pence and Olette ran off to get water,food, and plasters. I turned to face Krista still unconscious and realized how peaceful she looked. I pulled out her bracelet out of my pocket, and place it around her wrist. I saw Krista's eyes flicker a bit and called at almost a whisper "K-Krista?!".
BACK TO MY POINT OF VIEW.
"R-Roxas?" I said opening my eyes to see him looking down on me, rather relieved. "You're all right!" He said sighing in relief, and offering me a hand up. "Yeah-OW!" I yelled as I lifted my arm, I looked down on my right arms to see blood, "What...happened?" I said covering the blood with my hand. "Well, you sorta hit...the rocks and...drowned a bit" Roxas said smiling sheepishly, and scratching the back of his head. "Then...How did I get here?" I said guessing the answer, and hoping that he would admit it. "W-Well, Ha, I-I sorta...saved ya!" Roxas said blushing a bit. I smiled and gave him a hug, "Thank you" I said as he slowly put his arms around me. I leaned back away from him and said "So, uh, where's Hayner and that" I asked, smiling. "Oh, yeah. They went to go get some water, food and plasters" Roxas said happily. Just then Hayner, Pence and Olette came up behind us "Krista, you're all right!" Olette said giving me a hug. "OW" I said as her arm slipped over my cut on my arm. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Hayner plasters!" Olette said grabbing the plasters from his hands. Olette put at least five plasters on my arm and gave me a drink of water. During this time Roxas was swimming out to get the beach ball, I felt so giddy that he had saved me. "You know what! I'm feeling better" I said getting up and running to the water, Ignoring Olette warnings. Roxas was still on the rocks, he was all alone, searching for the beach ball. "It's probably popped by now" I said, pulling myself onto the rocks. Roxas turned so quickly that he almost fell into the water, but I grabbed his arm just in time. "What are you doing here?!" Roxas said looking worried, "You could've hurt yourself again!" Roxas said sitting back on the edge. He seemed angry with me, "But I'm fine!" I said behind him, he sighed and placed his head in his arms. I sat down beside him and said, "Roxas, I'm sorry if I scared you." I started to twist and turn my bracelet around. "If something were to happen to you, I don't know what I would've done" Roxas said, I turned to see Roxas's sky blue eyes staring at me. Then before I knew it he was kissing me, but he quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me" Roxas said blushing red. I smiled and leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, which he joined for in. After a while I felt a smooth surface rub against my feet I stopped kissing him and looked down to see the beach ball. "Hehe, well what do-ya know" I said grabbing it. "Well...uh, we'd better heed back. It's getting late" Roxas said grabbing my hand and diving into the water. "Hey you two luv-birds, we better get back" Olette said giggling. We all got changed and got on the train, where Roxas and I sat together, after a few minutes I fell asleep on Roxas chest with his head leaning on mine.
"Nice one, Roxas!Never thought you'd be the one to plant one on her(kiss her)" I heard Hayner say as I woke up, Roxas wasn't lying with me, he was standing up and talking to Hayner. While I was lying on the seat, "Hey!, what's that suppose to mean?!" Roxas said angrily. I pushed myself up and Roxas turned to me, he looked rather embarrassed. "It's OK Roxas, He was just kidding. RIGHT Hayner?!" I said standing by Roxas. "Right, can't ya take a joke?!" Hayner said laughing. "Wait how long was I out?" I asked looking out the train window and seeing that the sun was going down. "Oh, don't worry, the train stopped for a while that's why we're a bit late" Olette said coming through the compartment door, with Pence showing her photos...Of Me and Roxas sleeping. "Hey give me those, if Seifer sees them He'll never stop pestering us" I said jumping at Pence and reaching for the photos. "Awe, come on let me at least have one to keep" Pence said holding them out of reach. "No" Roxas said as he grabbed them from Pence's hand, and tore them. I sighed in relief as we pulled up to Twilight station. "I'd better get home. Big day tomorrow, struggle tournament and all" I said giving Roxas a peck on the lips and running for home, singing 'My Prince Will Come'(Snow White) the entire way up to my bedroom.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment