Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The struggle tournament

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 4 - The struggle tournament

Chapter 4 - The struggle tournament
I woke up really excited, today I get to kick Seifer's but. "Breakfast, Teeth, Hair" I said to myself. after Breakfast, I brushed my teeth and hair, and placed my red head-band on my head, and placed my artist board necklace on, along with my charm bracelet.
I meet up with Roxas at the Sandlot, "Where's Hayner and that?" I said looking behind him. "Well, Olette's got something to do at home, Pence has that photographer course, and Hayner..." Roxas stopped and pointed over to the rules table. There was Hayner talking to Seifer, angrily shaking his fist. "I'll brake it up" I said running over to him, "Your not even gonna make it to the second round" Seifer said to Hayner, turning his back on him and walking off. "Eh, I can't stand that guy!" Hayner said, "I know what ya mean" I said as Hayner walked past me, "See ya in the ring" Hayner said. I nodded and ran back to Roxas, I gave him a kiss for good luck as he walked onto the ring, to verse Hayner. "You can do it Roxas!" I yelled, and even though I couldn't see his face, I knew that he was blushing.
"AND ROXAS IS THE WINNER" the announcer said, as Roxas helped Hayner up and shook hands. "Oh, man... Now if I beat Seifer, I'll have to verse Roxas" I said with regret as he walked up to me, "Don't hold back" Roxas said giving me a wink with his eye. I nodded and ran onto the ring, there was Seifer waiting. Roxas chucked me my own struggle bat, as Seifer took the one given to him by the judge. "Ready to loss, again!" I said, as we both took a step back, "Not a chance!" Seifer said holding his bat in attack position. "FIGHT!" the announcer said, and it began. It was all over in one minute, "AND KRISTA IS THE WINNER, BY AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF ORBS", the judge held my hand high, and I straightened my head-band. I meet up with Roxas at the rules table and gave him a ecstatic kiss. "I did it!" I said pulling away a little. "Yeah you did!" Roxas said, I turned and saw Seifer leaving the Sand Lot from the other side, "Sore Loser!" I said. "AND NOW THE LAST MATCH OF THE DAY...RRRRROXAS VS KKKKKKKRISTA!". I sighed sadly, and turned back to Roxas. he shook his head smiling, and said " No matter who wins, It won't change a thing. So...don't hold back on my account" He said smiling sheepishly, I giggled and kissed. I dragged him by the hand to the ring and we got our struggle bats ready. "FIGHT!" and it began. I knew he said 'don't hold back' but I couldn't help it. I blocked but didn't attack as he collected the orbs. "FINISH, AND THE WINNER IS ROXAS. LADIES AND GENTS, WE HAVE A NEW WINNER, AND HIS NAME IS RRRRRROXAS!". I smiled, and shook hands with Roxas as the judge held up his hand. He looked so happy, I didn't mind that I had lost to him one bit. He gave me a knowing look, 'I told you not to go easy on me' is what I could read on his face. I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head.
Roxas was handed the champion belt and trophy and we took both with us as we walked up to the station tower. "You totally let me win, didn't you?!" Roxas said pushing my shoulder. "I might of!" I said leaning on his chest, and as he stroked my hair I felt myself drifting away.(not for real though.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment