Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sora & Sky's trip

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 5 - Sora & Sky's trip

Chapter 5 - Sora & Sky's trip
There was a big 'BOOM' sound and flash of white light. I jumped to see a red colored ship soar down to the edge of the clock, where I was holding onto Roxas, fearfully. The door of the ship opened and there I saw a boy about Roxas age with spiky sandy-brown hair and a girl with the same colored hair and same necklace steeping forward onto the clock platform. "Hey, Sora!" Roxas said walking up to the boy, "Long time, no see Roxas" Sora said hitting hands with Roxas. I cleared my throat, "Oh yeah, this is Krista, remember?!" Roxas said putting a arm around my shoulder, "Yeah. Nice to meet you" Sora said shaking my hand, "And this is Sky" He said putting an arm around the Sky. "Nice to meet you. Roxas has told us so much about you" Sky said shaking my hand. "Really?!" I said slyly looking at Roxas, who scratched the back of his head smiling sheepishly."Any way ready to go" Sora said to Roxas, "Go where?" I asked rather confused, "Oh you haven't told her yet" Sora said surprised. "Krista, do you want to come to a new world....with me?" Roxas said holding my hands, "Of course, I'll go any where with you! But...what about my family?!" I said thinking of what my sister would do if I didn't come back that night, just then Roxas pulled out a sheet paper addressed to Alana, out of his pocket. "This will tell them everything" Roxas said, he whistled and a white dove came over and stood on his shoulder, he placed the paper in it's mouth and it flew off in the direction of my home. "Ok, Let's get going" Sora said grabbing Sky by the hand and jumping into the ship, followed by Roxas and I. "Ok where to?" Sora said showing Roxas and I the G.P.S, "Well that looks nice" I said pointing to a under water castle, "Yeah, I agree" Roxas said. "Ok Hold on, we're off!" Sora said pushing that world on the G.P.S and the ship started up, and soared off. "Ok let's go" Sora said pushing the big purple button, "BUT HOW ARE WE GONNA BR-" I didn't get to finish my question, we were all beamed down into the ocean. When I opened my eyes I could see that Sora and Roxas had turned into people with a dolphin body, while Sky and I were wearing blue sea-shells and we had fish tails for feet. Sky's tail was a shimmering light purple, while mine was a light blue. I sinking further and further down, I tried to flick my tail but with every move of it I kept twisting round and round. Then I felt a hand grab my arm, it was Roxas smiling. "You'll get used to it, here, let me help you" He said, helping me to lay straight, "Now start moving your tail, just pretend that it's your feet that your moving" Roxas said, as I was flicking my feet the tail started to move up and down. Then Roxas let go of my hand I went soaring up wards, "HOW DO I STOP!" I said as I stooped moving my tail but kept moving up to the surface. My head broke the water surface and I was amazed to see that we were so close to dry land. "Krista, are you all right?" I turned my head to see Roxas floating over to me. "Yea, I'm fine, Oh-" I was pulled down into the water by my tail, I looked down to see Roxas swimming up around me(Like Ariel did with Sora) "Did you pull my tail?!" I said grabbing his tail, He laughed and swam faster so I was dragged through the water, until he stooped suddenly in front of Sora, "Where's Sky?" Roxas asked as I swam to his side, "I don't know. Let's check the surface!" Sora said swimming up to the surface, as Roxas and I followed him. "SKY!" Sora yelled, then he stopped, there floating in the water in front of him was Sky's broken crown necklace. Then he started cry, but he tried to hide it by swimming back down into the water. "Where could she be?" Roxas said, "Let's check the Flamingo tree" I heard Sora say, I turned around to see Sora, his eye were a little red. "Right!" Roxas said taking my hand and following Sora as he divided into the water, "Flamingo Tree?"(The tree that Ariel and Eric went too in the boat) I said as we swam far away leaving the castle far behind. When we arrived at the tree, we were shocked to see-"SKY!" Sora yelled as he swam to Sky who was under-attack by white creatures. Sky stopped attacking to see Sora coming to her aide, and the white creatures saw this opportunity and attacked. "LEAVE HER BE!" Sora said as a key-like blade appeared from his hand and cut through the creatures leaving Sky sinking to the bottom of the ocean battered and scared on her arms and tail. The white creatures disappeared and Sora divided down and grabbed Sky around her waist. We all swam to the surface and Sora helped Sky wake up by hitting her face and saying "Wake Up, you Hobo. Come on, it's time for me to call you that when your awake". Sky sighed and said "That's my word" as she opened her eyes. "Your all right!" I said swimming up her her with Roxas following me closely behind. "Yeah, thanks to Sora!" She said as Sora handed her, her necklace. "What were those things ?and what was that key type thing?" I asked Sora as Sky put on the necklace. "Well...Those were nobodies. And this key type thing-" He said as the key appeared in his hands again"-Is a keyblade!" I turned to see Roxas with a keyblade as well. "Why did those nobodies attack you,Sky?" I asked looking back to her, she lowered her face "They attack those with strong hearts." Sora said comforting Sky, "It looks like the nobodies are still at large" Sky said with a sad look to Sora. "To the Gummi ship" Sora said as we were beamed up and the ship soared past the water world."Where are we going?" I asked Sora as we all sat down in the ship chairs. "To the heart of the nobodies stronghold" Sora said as Sky, Sora and Roxas summoned their key blades, "Here, take it" Roxas said giving me the keyblade 'Princess's heart'(Kairi's keyblade). I toke hold of it, it felt so light in my hand, like it was made for my hand. The ship came to a sudden stop and we were all beamed down to a city like world. It was deserted-or so I thought. All at once at least a hundred nobodies appeared, Roxas fell to the ground in a scream of pain and Sora and Sky ran into the crowd of nobodies as I fell down to Roxas's side. "Stay with me Roxas, take my hand" I said as I out reached my hand as nobodies toppled on top of me. Roxas grabbed my hand still yelling in pain, then I spotted something behind Roxas's back-it was a long spiky weapon, that was sticking out of his back. I screamed in horror and shock as I felt Roxas's hand fall limp, as he did I heard a faint laugh over the wind as the weapon diapered. I looked over Roxas and saw a man with silver hair walking away, he was wearing a lab type coat and was now holding the long spiky weapon. "ROXAS!" I yelled and I balled into tears and threw myself over his torso so that my head was just below his chin. "Roxas?ROXAS!" I heard Sora yell, everything was quite now, the nobodies were obviously gone, but I didn't care for that."Roxas,...please...don't leave me" I sobbed. "There must be a way to bring him back" I said looking to Sora ans Sky's tear stained faces. Sora closed his eyes and looked away from Roxas. Then I could swear that I heard Roxas's voice say "Krista" in my ear, but when I looked down to him he still wasn't moving at all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment