Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Xehanort

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 6 - Xehanort

Chapter 6 - Xehanort
FROM ROXAS'S POINT OF VEIW
All was darkness, I couldn't feel pain, happiness nor sorrow. Then there was a faint voice that I could hear in my ear that I recognized as Krista's, "Roxas,...please...don't leave me", I looked around no one or nothing was there, or anywhere. "KRISTA" I yelled at the top of my voice. Then there was a bright light that erupted from my chest right where my heart was, I put my hand to my heart and then my surroundings changed to a silvery white room, and in the center was a man with silvery long hair, wearing a lab uniform and was holding a blood stained weapon. "Roxas, nice to see you. My name is Xehanort" He said as the weapon disappeared and with it came a sharp pain in my back. "Am I dead?!" I asked as I tried to pick myself up from the pain. "No,No,No my dear boy. My weapon doesn't kill, it just... takes hearts" He said shaking his hand, I looked down to my hands they were slowly turning black and was it was crawling up my legs as well, "I'm becoming a...Heartless?!" I said to myself, "Yes, and soon your nobody...and your girl friend's nobody will be mine" He said laughing evilly. I felt anger and fear as he had mentioned 'Krista'. "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!" I said running towards him, I tried to summon my keyblade but it didn't appear. "You have lost your heart. You can not summon your keyblade without a strong heart" He said taking me by the collar of my shirt, "ROXAS" Xehanort drooped me to cover his ears as the room echoed and rumbled with the voice of Krista saying 'ROXAS', I covered my chests where my heart was suppose to be, was pain and color was coming back to my hands and legs, the black was disappearing, and yet again I could feel, fell pain, happiness and many other things.
KRISTA'S POINT OF VEIW
I could hear and feel a slight thumping below my ear, it sounded like a heart beat. I lifted my head off Roxas's chest and saw that it was moving up and down as he breathed and his eyes started to flicker open. "Krista...Xehanort?!" Roxas mumbled as he opened his eyes and pushed himself up- I leaped into a bear hug with Roxas with a yell of his name as he was pushed back.I lay my head on his chest and was over joyed to hear his heart beat, "Xehanort!" Roxas said again to Sora, "He's there!" he said pointing to the castle in the sky. I released Roxas and looked as well as Sora and Sky. " You saved me, Krista" I turned back to Roxas who's face was at least two center meters away from mine. "You were turning into a heartless, weren't you?!" Sora sitting by Roxas's side, "Yeah, he was trying to get my nobody and......Krista's" Roxas said looking into my eyes with obvious relief that I was ok. "How could he? How could this...Xehanort! get my nobody?!...." I said, I looked behind me to see a man walking towards us, "XEHANORT! YOU LEAVE HER BE!" Roxas yelled pushing himself up and with a flash his keyblade appeared, but he stumbled a bit and I grabbed his arm so that he wouldn't fall. The man appeared from the shadows and he was the I saw with the blood stained weapon- 'this is Xehanort' I said to myself, as his weapon appeared in his hand, "No doubt about it" Sora said as his keyblade appeared in his hand and Sky's keyblade appeared as well. I picked up my keyblade which was by my feet and I stood by my friends in a group attack position-waiting. "Roxas...Krista...You have something that belongs to ME!" He said in a cold voice as he raised his weapon to us and Sora and Sky fell to the floor and their key blades disappeared. Roxas and I were hit forward to his feet by two white husks. Xehanort raised his weapon above his head and pointed it down, I couldn't move my body, it wouldn't allow it. "SOXIC" I yelled and there was a great flash from above Xehanort's head and a long aqua colored dragon attack the weapon with it's teeth while a high pitched screech- that sounded like a phoenix(only louder)- came from it as well. Xehanort covered his ears as his weapon was snapped in two and chewed to bits by the serpent. Xehanort was attacked by the two husks who didn't seem to have noticed the sound or serpent, and they disappeared. "Soxic, you did great. Thank you" I said stroking her head and holding her head( which was the size of a dragons along with her body which floated effortlessly in the air with her wings) close to mine, I could hear humming in her throat, it was so peaceful that I forgot that Roxas was standing aw struck at Soxic. "Oh, right" I said releasing Soxic's head and turning to Roxas, "This is my melody dragon, Soxic. I found her when she was an egg in the haunted forest. When I was four that is!" I said smiling and scratching the back of my head sheepishly. Soxic floated towards Roxas and rubbed against his face, then pushed him into me as she slipped behind him. "Soxic!, that wasn't funny" I said helping myself and Roxas up, as Soxic smiled and hummed which I heard as "I just wanted some fun". "All right then, but you can have fun another way" I said as Roxas looked at me strangely as Soxic disappeared, "You can under stand her?" He said, "Of course. As I said, I found her when I was four" I said pulling out my melody serpent pendant out from behind my ear. "This-I found over the egg,...but why anyone would abandon a melody dragon egg is beyond me" I said pulling it over my neck and taking off my artist board pendent and placing it behind my ear. "Maybe they didn't know what it was...hmmm but where would they have gotten it" Roxas said looking at my pendent and scratching the back of his head as Sora and Sky slowly walked up to us. "She was so beautiful, what was her name again?" Sky asked me and looked at the pendent with a smile, "Soxic"(So-sis). It means hummer"(It just a name I made up, I don't knw what it means), "It seems that we have another enemy that we have to watch out for" Sora said as we searched the endless streets, "Mmmmmm, just when we thought our worlds were safe" Sky said holding onto Sora's arm. I looked troubled into Roxas's eyes, he looked so...angry, yet I knew he was scared deep down-knowing that there is a man out there trying to turn us into heartless, "Even though he may not have that weapon...there are still other ways" Roxas said, noticing that I was looking at him. "Rrroooxxaaasss......Kkkkrrriiisstta" A voice said whispering over the rain that started to fall. We all summoned our key blades, "Why is he only after our nobodies? What about yours?" I said looking back to Sora and Sky, who looked a little put out by this fact, "Because they have already had their nobodies taken" Roxas said walking onwards with Sora and Sky. I took a moment to think about Sky and Sora's nobodies being controlled by Xehanort, it made feel sick inside. "Krrriiisssttaa" I turned around to see Xehanort standing before as he whacked me over the head and all was black as a yell of "ROXAS" escaped my lips.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment