Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Tirkasx

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 7 - Tirkasx

Chapter 7 - Tirkasx
I woke up to see Roxas looking down on me, as well as Sora, Sky....and a blond headed girl wearing a blue dress that went to her knees "Who-Who are you?" I said pointing to her, she smiled as Roxas turned his head to look "Who?! Krista are you all right" Roxas said turning back to me looking a little confused, "That girl there, she's right there!" I said angrily, pushing myself up. "Roxas...she can see her nobody" Sora said as Roxas looked even more confused, "Nobody?!" I said looking at the girl then putting my hand to my heart I felt a heart beet. "But I have my heart! Oh....Roxas" I said sighing sadly and holding Roxas in a hug(Kairi did with Sora in KHII). The girl smiled and walked forward and placed her hand on my shoulder. "But if I have my nobody here, then where is yours?" I asked Roxas, "Xehanort may have already got to him first-" Roxas said, but he stopped and looked behind my shoulder, he was obviously seeing my nobody now, "She looks so much like you...except of the hair of course" Roxas said as I turned to see my nobody as she spoke "Hello...Roxas...Krista. My name is Tirkasx(Tie-er-ca-ces)" She said placing her hand below her neck. "But...how was Xehanort able to turn me into a heartless?! Soxic destroyed his weapon!" I said angrily to Tirkasx, she closed her eyes sadly as she lowered her head, "He has many ways of turning people into heartless." Tirkasx said, Roxas stepped forward and said "Are you saying he...has more of those weapons?!" Tirkasx nodded, "In a way...yes, but then they are not the same. Isn't that right, Krista?" Tirkasx said with a knowing smile, I raised an eyebrow, then tried to remember what I had seen before all was darkness. Xehanort was raising his right hand while his left hand was holding a long, skinny keyblade-like weapon. I opened my eyes in horror, "Right!" I almost yelled, Roxas held my arm as I started to walk to Sora with a cross face, but I shook it off and came face to face with Sora, "You knew he was here! Didn't you?!, You knew he wanted our nobodies, you used us as bait!" I said angrily, as Sora looked away I looked back to Roxas and Tirkasx, they didn't have a look of surprise at all, it seemed that they had known this as well. "Yes. But I didn't think-" Sora started to say,"That this would happen. Roxas's nobody found by Xehanort. Man your lucky he didn't get to Tir-" I stopped and turned back to Tirkasx, she was gone. I looked further on and I could see her struggling with a hand around her mouth. "TIRKASX!" I yelled running after her with Sora, Sky and Roxas following behind with their key blades drawn. "KRISTA, GO BACK HE'LL GET YOU-" Tirkasx yelled back as Xehanort's hand covered her mouth again as he and Tirkasx disappear into the shadows. "TIRKASX" I yelled as I fell to my knees and smacked the side of my fist to the ground. Roxas put a hand onto my shoulder and I stopped. "We have to help her- all of them" I said standing back up, "Let's go. NOW!" I said to my friends and we ran towards the castle- battling white husks nobodies and shadow heartless on the way there. "Now what?" I asked Sora as we can to a bottomless edge in front of the floating castle. Sora raised his keyblade as Sky and Roxas did the same. I raised my keyblade as well and the tip of all our key blades lit up and a beam shot forth to the castle, a light path appeared and the beams disappeared. "Let's go" I said running off with the others following close behind. I came to a stop in a room where there were all these broken door like tomes. I walked up to one of them, the picture on the ground looked like the weapon Soxic destroyed, the picture was cut through the middle but it glowed, unlike all the rest which had grown dark. "This is...like a graveyard" Sky said touching the tom next to me, Sora nodded. "Let's keep moving" I said, and moved up to the portal like door at the end of the room. Roxas however was looking at one of the tomes. "...Roxas?..." I said walking over to him, looking form his scared looking face to the tome he was looking at I realized that he knew something about this tome."That's...My keyblade" Roxas said pointing to the glowing unscratched picture in front of the tome. I looked at the picture, it was indeed his keyblade, then I looked at the glowing tome beside it, it had my keyblade as well. "They belong to your nobodies" Sora said interrupting my thoughts. "They have become part of the Organization" he finished saying as he pointed to two more glowing tomes that had Sky's and Sora's keyblade pictures in front of them. I sighed sadly and grabbed onto Roxas's hand which I felt made him jump a bit. "We have to move on...We have to help them!" I said to Roxas, and to Sora and Sky. "Right" Roxas said taking my hand and leaping into his tome dragging me with him. Sora and Sky leaped after us.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment