Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Rixu, Xaver and Axel

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 8 - Rixu, Xaver and Axel

Chapter 8 - Rixu, Xaver and Axel
I looked around we were in a tower like place, the walls however were not made of stone. "You have come" I jumped as I heard the voice, it sounded like Roxas, but that was impossible, Roxas was in standing in front of me and he hadn't spoken. "There!" Roxas pointed to a clocked person standing in the corner of the room. Sora and Sky had just come thought and had landed onto their faces. "Just like in the old days" The cloaked figure said unfolding his arms and walking towards us."heelllllppp mmeeee" I heard a voice float around the room, "What's your name?" Roxas asked walking forward. "hahaha, well it's Xaver, an easy name for ya to remember, seeing as it will be the last" He said pulling out a keyblade that looked like Roxas's but was a different color(Roxas has Oblivion, Sora has Ultimate Weapon, Sky has Sleeping Lion) instead of black it was dark red and blue. "Why are you on Xehanort's side?" Roxas said summoning his keyblade but not standing in attack position. Xaver paused and lifted his hood away from his head to reveal his brown roxas-like hair, blue sky eyes and sad face. "...Because...He has...Tirkasx" He said closing his eyes. "Let me guess, he has threatened her life...if you do not stop us-"I started but I was interrupted by Roxas "She dies!" Roxas said steeping forward.Xaver nodded-but his sad face quickly disappeared and he stood in Roxas's attack position. "We don't want to hurt you" Roxas said dropping his keyblade to the ground, I thought: what would happen to Xaver if he was attacked by his...other- "We need your help" Sora said interrupting my thoughts, "We want to help all our nobodies...you do know that Roxas is your other, right, Xaver?!" Sora said stepping to Roxas's side, Xaver frowned and his keyblade raised a bit, "Xaver, Tirkasx is Krista's nobody. Tirkasx would of wanted you to help her...by helping us" Sora said pointing to me. Xaver's keyblade disappeared and he walked up to me, and looked into my eyes. I felt a little scared, but the feeling disappeared as I saw tears appear from his blue eyes. "We really want to help her, Xaver..." I said, looking up into his eyes.( he was as tall as Roxas who is a few center meters taller than me) "He will not hurt her if we work together" Roxas said as Xaver turned away from me. Xaver paused, then he pulled his hood back over his head and he waved his hand- there appeared a black portal. "Follow me" Xaver said as he chucked us each a black star, "What?-" I said, "They will hide your light" Xaver said as he walked through the portal. I walked over to Roxas's side and we all walked into the portal.
Xaver was walking in darkness towards a hooded figure who had it's arms crossed. "Rixu, they want to help us..." Xaver said as he kept walking past the hooded figure. Rixu lifted his head and turned his attention to Sky and Sora who was on our right. We all including Xaver stopped, as Rixu walked up to Sky. He took his hood off and showed his face. His confused face looked so much like Sora's except for his hair and eye, his hair was spiky like Cloud(FF7) but it was still the color of Sora's, and his eye had a tiny line scar down it(but he could still open his eye). "Lixue?!" Rixu said lifting his hand to Sky's face, Sora steeped in front of her before Rixu could touch Sky's check. "She is Lixue's other. We want to help you all" Sora said as Rixu lowered his hand to his side and jumped back. Rixu looked crossly at Sora for a moment then turned and pulled his hood over his head again. Rixu walked up to Xaver and they turned their backs on us once more "We must move on, quickly" Xaver said opening another dark portal. "He must be threating more than just Tirkasx...and Lixue" I said looking at Sky sad face as we walked into the portal.Now we were in a white, high sealing room. A very tall, skinny hooded figure was looking out of the window which looked over the city. "...Axel..." Xaver walked to over to the window while Rixu stayed with us. "Axel?" Roxas said with a face of confusion. The man called Axel lifted the hood off his head to reveal a head of red spiky hair. He turned and showed a face of shock, "...Roxas?...Is it really you?" Axel said walking forward. Roxas looked even more confused, "...Roxas...It's me, Axel, your best bud" Axel said pointing to himself. "I...know your name...yet I don't know how I know it" Roxas said backing up to my side, Axel stood in one spot with his mouth hanging open a bit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment