Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Our Light

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 9 - Our Light

Chapter 9 - Our Light
"He has no memory of you Axel...because..." Sora started to say as Axel looked down in sadness, "...He's not a nobody" Axel said lifting his head slowly as he looked at Sora who nodded. "What?...What are you guys talking about? Of course he not a nobody!" I said holding Roxas's arm as he started to back away. "Krista...Roxas...was a nobody...my nobody" Sora said sadly, I shock my head, "NO! How can that be?" I said as my hand slowly slipped off Roxas's arm. "...Namine..." Roxas said, I turned to him, "She...she did it" He said looking straight at Sora, who nodded. "But you had that adventure just last year...How come Roxas and I...and my town all have memories of Roxas living in Twilight town since birth?" I said, I was starting to feel really scared now, my heart felt like it was about to stop at any moment with anymore of these tales. "Sora, what did she do?" Roxas said leaving my side and walking over to Sora, "Are you sure you want to know...we could just an-" Sora started "-Sora!" Roxas said crossly. "Well...Namine...Kairi's nobody...found a way to give you a heart, but she couldn't give herself a heart...So she had a choice ether she have the heart or give it to...you...But the is...it took her own light to give the heart and fill the world with memories. So she disappeared, but you lived on" Sora said pulling out a pale orange drawing pad. "She gave this to me before she disappeared, It was meant for you" Sora said passing it into Roxas's shacking hands. Roxas opened it to the second page to see a picture of a blond haired girl and a boy with blond spiky hair sitting at a white table. I looked over Roxas's shoulder to have a better look at it, and as I did I was a drip of water fall onto the paper right in front of the girl, "I...Remember. I told her to take my light and make her whole...but she didn't want it, she wanted me to live on...She...did it for me" Roxas said sobbing, he fell to the ground and trusted the pad away to Sora's feet. I knelt down in front of him and put my arms around his shoulders. "Roxas...It was her choice to make" I said whispering in his ear, "But...But why did she... do it?" Roxas said aloud, "Because she loved you...I would have done the same thing, given the choice" I said aloud this time. He stopped sobbing and held me too. "Roxas...I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner,but...she...didn't want me to. She wanted you look forward, not back" Sora said picking up the pad and holding it in front of Roxas, as he lifted his head I turned to the pad as well. Roxas reached for it, but Sora dropped it before Roxas could properly grab it. The drawing pad opened to a drawing of a girl with a red head-band and brown hair, and she was also wearing a artist board necklace. "Krista...It's-" Roxas started, "-Me" I said as I took hold of the drawing pad, I turned the page and on the on the next page was me and...Roxas, Hayner and the gang at my 12th birthday. "But-" I started to say, "-This is where she kept the memories" Sora said walking away from us. I sighed and said "I've seen enough, we need to help Lixue and Tirkasx.Now let's move!" I said to Sora and the nobodies, "She's right I've had enough of this as well" Roxas said standing and shaking his head. "Finally!" Xaver said walking over to Rixu and Axel, "We need to get to Xehanort, Come on!" Xaver said to Axel. Axel nodded and lifted his hand to the window, Rixu and Xaver did the same and a bigger portal than the ones before opened. "Let's move!" Xaver said as Rixu and Axel followed him into the portal. I grabbed Roxas's hand and he looked up into my smiling face, He nodded and we walked into the portal, with Sora and Sky trailing behind. I looked forward as we found our selves in a another high ceilinged room, the sides of the room were covered with husk nobodies and shadow heartless, and in the center of the room with his back to us was Xehanort, "So...You dare define me Xaver" He said turning around to reveal Tirkasx and Lixue held with two knifes to their necks. Xaver and Rixu stopped and lifted their hoods off. I knew that Xehanort could see us so why wasn't the nobodies and heartless attacking us, 'They will hide your light' I remembered what Xaver had said. "So you hope to over power me and save these meaningless nobodies" Xehanort said as we summoned our weapons. I stepped forward and Xehanort pressed the knifes closer to the girls necks, so I stopped and my keyblade dropped to the ground as I felt a sharp pain on my neck, I looked up to see a little blood trickling down Tirkasx's throat. "Please...Stop" I said pulling my hand away from my neck as the pain flowed away. Xehanort smiled as Roxas helped me up. I looked from Xaver to Rixu and then to Axel, and they were all standing tall and told their weapon tight. Then without warning, Axel threw his weapons to Xehanort head and made a direct hit that Xehanort had no choice but to drop the knifes and cover his face. Tirkasx and Lixue ran towards us and join us as we all stood in a attack line. Xehanort lowered his hands to reveal and bloody cut above his right brow and a smiling face. "Nobodies...feast on these hearts I offer" He said raising his arms and the nobodies slowly floating towards us, but how can they sense us. Then I reached into my pocket, the black star was gone, then I looked above and saw the four black stars floating high above. I looked back down to my level and saw the that the nobodies and heartless were almost upon us. "Now what?" I said, holding my keyblade ready to defend off the enemy, "We fight!" Xaver, Rixu, Axel, Roxas, and Sora said. Sky, Lixue and Tirkasx and I held hands and a light erupted from them as the boys ran at all different directions fending off the nobodies and heartless. The light grew brighter and the nobodies and heartless started to back and away which made it easier for the boys to attack them. "If we hold on just...a little longer...They should be able to finish the nobodies and heartless off" I said to Tirkasx as I felt a little light headed. She nodded and tightened her hand, which made the light grow brighter...and brighter...and brighter, until the whole room was filled with blinding light, so much that my eyes were forced to close.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment