Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Reurn Home

This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.

Chapter 10 - Reurn Home

Chapter 10 - Reurn Home
Then the light died down and we all were standing in the same room but with no nobody or heartless in sight. "WOW" I heard Sora say as he walked up to Sky's side. "This...isn't...over" I turned to see Xehanort clutching his chest and limping back towards the window. "Your right, but it will very soon" Roxas said holding his keyblade up and running towards Xehanort. Roxas reached Xehanort, and he reached out to defend himself but Roxas tackled him and Xehanort smashed through the window, but he grabbed onto Roxas's sleeve and he was pulled with him-
"ROXAS!" I yelled running and leaping to the windows edge, then I heard Xehanort yell drift away and in it's place I heard a grunting sound. I dragged myself over the floor to see down the edge of the window, and there just a few feet away was Roxas holding on for dear life onto the symbol of the organization. "Roxas" I said reaching down as tears sprang to my eyes. His arms were slipping. "Reach...Please!"
I said stretching out further, Roxas lifted his hand from the symbol but he couldn't reach and he slipped a bit from the symbol, but he quickly regained his place. "HELP ME!" I yelled back to my friends who were already running towards me. Sky grabbed my waist and Sora grabbed her legs and I was slowly lowered down. "Roxas" Is said reaching out for him, he looked up and smiled as he reached for my arm-then he slipped and before he could fall he grabbed onto my arms. I gritted my teeth as I felt myself lowering down a bit, "I need help, Xaver, Rixu, Axel" I heard Sora's strained voice say. I felt the slipping stop and then we were yanked upwards and back into the room, panting. Roxas shad let go of my arms and was laying face down in front of me. I could see him slightly shaking so I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. He stopped shaking and looked at me with a smile. "Thank you" He said getting up and helping me up into a hug. I started to tear up a bit, but not with sadness-but with happiness. "I love you" I said in a whisper but I knew he heard it because his heart relaxed under my head.
We were all standing by the beam lite path to the castle and were talking to our nobodies after an hour had passed.
"Now what will you do?" I asked Tirkasx and Xaver. They looked at each other and nodded. Tirkasx held my hand and closed her eyes, Xaver walked in front of Roxas and closed his eyes. I looked sadly at her as she started to glow a hazel like color and disappear. Xaver was staring to glow a ocean blue light and disappear as well, "We'll be with you...always" She said with a smile as Xaver disappeared and Roxas glowed a blue light for a second. She disappeared and I glowed a hazel color light for a second as well. I sighed and turned and hugged Roxas, as Rixu and Lixue did the same to Sora and Sky and disappeared as well."Let's...go home" Roxas said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled and turned to Sora and Sky, who nodded and the next I knew we were back in the Gummi Ship looking over the streets and alleys of 'The World That Never Was'. Then the world vanished in a beam of light and we were back in Twilight town Facing the clock tower. "Home" I said dreamily to Roxas, who opened the ship door and took my hand. We jumped onto the Clock Tower's edge, and turned back to the ship to see Sora and Sky hand and hand with each other. "Be sure to keep in touch" I said, then Sora passed me a white heart charm. "Will do" Sky said giving me a wink and shutting the door as the ship disappeared. I placed the charm on my charm bracelet and Roxas gave me a kiss on my fore head as I admired the heart. We were moving down the back alley when Roxas said, "Some trip aye?!" He said with a smile, "Yeah...It's just not gonna feel the same anymore" I said sadly, Roxas looked down to me and smiled, " I love you...And that will never change. No matter what happened or will happen. You have to know that" He said holding onto my hand and giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled and said as we reached the Usual spot entrance, "I do"

The end

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment