Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sora & Sky's return

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 1 - Sora & Sky's return

Chapter 1 - Sora & Sky's return
"Roxas" I called to him as I ran down my home stairs, "Your not gonna believe what I've just seen" I said holding up my charm bracelet and pointing to the white heart Sora had given me. "I was waking up when I heard this voice coming from my draw. I looked over and there, the white heart was glowing. I picked it up and looked at it than the voice came again and said 'Sora and I are coming back to Twilight Town, See you soon, Sky', They coming back" I aid finally catching my breath. Roxas smiled and held up a note which said the same thing as the heart did, "You could've ...told me...you got the...message" I said a ticked off, "I thought it would funny to see how fast you could say it" He said putting into his pocket and smothering a laugh. I pushed him so hard that he fell onto my couch. "I was just joking" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me down onto his chest and kissing me smack on the lips."Now don't try to make up-" I said but he pulled me back into the kiss and I gave in. "Ok already, Just because I didn't tell mum about you making out that one time, doesn't mean I want to see it every day" I turned to see my sister Alana holding up her hands to cover her eyes. I looked back at Roxas who smiled and grabbed my hand, "Fine we'll go somewhere else" I aid as we headed for the door and Alana lowered her hands.
We were walking to the sandlot when I looked up and saw the Gummi ship heading to the clock tower. "They're here!" I said grabbing Roxas's hand and dragging him along to the Clock tower. We came to the entrance of the station and we were stopped by Sky dragging Sora by the hand and saying things like 'Hobo' and 'Smurf' to him. Sky stopped and Sora dropped to the ground at my feet. "Hey, nice..." He said getting up onto his feet,"...See you guys again", "You too" I said giving a wink to Sky who pushed into Sora a bit. "So what's the reason for the visit?" Roxas asked, "Well, we decided to come over...and have a little...get-together" Sky said with a smile to Sora. "Where?" I asked, scratching the back of my head, "Hmmm, Roxas's place" Sora said, "What?" Roxas said, he was a little jumpy when it came to people visiting his place, it toke him at least a few days to even consider me coming over. "Oh, come on Roxas. They've come all this way" I said elbowing his nibs."Oh...All right but it has to be around six o'clock. My mums' out during 6 to 10" He said and running back down to his home"All right, now that he gone, how many people are expecting here" I said folding my arms and giving a glare to Sky, "A...phew people...Ok,Ok, counting the friends here...ten" Sky said. "And who are the extra three, My I ask?" I said not unfolding my arms, "Hmmm....Well there's Donald and Goofy and king Mickey" Sky said, "Donald?,GOOFY?King Mickey? Who are they?" I said unfolding my arms, "They are our dearest friends...not saying that you guys aren't" Sora said with a little laugh.
"All right, I guess I won't tell Roxas then" I said, "All right, we'll all meet at Roxas's place at 6.05, got it" Sora and Sky nodded and ran back into the station as I headed off to tell Hayner, Olette and Pence.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment