Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 7 mins in heaven

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 2 - 7 mins in heaven

Chapter 2 - 7 mins in heaven
*6.05 pm*
I ran with Hayner, Pence and Olette to the side of Roxas's house and knocked twice on his back door. Roxas answered the door and said "She's gone, come on in" He said encouraging us in. "Sora,Sky and the others are already here" He said opening the lounge door and revealing everyone sitting by a glass table with a black hat full of cards of pictures in it. "What?" Roxas said as I lead the other into the room, "We've diced to play seven minutes in heaven" Sky said holding up the hat to me and saying "Your first", I looked shocked at Sky, then I turned to Roxas, he paused for a moment then nodded as he closed the door behind him. I took a card from the hat and it had a "A Chocobo!"I laughed, "I love Chocobos!", I turned to the closet door as Sora opened it and I walked in as the door swung shut I heard the rustling of paper, "Ok, now who ever gets the other Chocobo goes into the closet, no exceptions" It was Sky that had said that, what if she were to get the Chocobo, "But of course I don't have to pull out a card" It was Sky again, I sighed with relief. I sat down on a long bag that felt like a bench and waited for the door to open. I heard a burst of laughter that sounded like Sora and Sky put together. Then the door opened and Roxas came in and shut the door behind him, thank goodness I thought to my self. He sat down and looked down to the floor.I Turned to Roxas and smiled happily and put my hand into the air. "HI~!" I said.There is no response.I gave a small huff and shook Roxas's shoulder.The Roxas still gave no response."Ah, c'mon!!! Do something!"Suddenly he grabbed me around my waist, pulled me in, and planted his lips upon mine. I was startled a bit by how fast he did it but it felt really good. His kiss was soft, warm, and gentle. He tasted like one of those blue sea-salt Popsicles.'Why is he--?'I pushed away from him."Roxas?!" I breathed, shocked."Yeah?""Why'd you not answer me?!"I saw him shrug. "Hey, you told me to do something."I gaped at him. I felt my face grow hot, you smack him hard in the shoulder with a fist."THAT'S ALL?!" I shouted at him. "THATS THE REASON YOU KISSED ME LIKE THAT?!" Fuming, I turned my back on him and folded my arms across my chest.He started to laugh."It sounds like you thought it was more than that! Ha, ha, ha!" He started to laugh again.My face grew even hotter by the second. Now I was angry.I felt his breath against my ear which made a cold tingle creep up my back. "You love me!" he whispered into my ear.This made me jump. I got to my feet and spun around to look at him. Bending down I growled, "I do not, not know!" Of course I didn't really mean it but I felt so angry.And as I said it my face grew even hotter than it was before.I could tell he was just smirking at me, and then he leaned up and gave me a peck on the my nose.Just then, Sora opened the door, shouting, "Time's up!"As soon as he said that, Roxas ran out of the closet yelling at the top of his lungs over and over again, "KRISTA LOVES ME!"
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed, running out of the closet, not realizing the fact that I ran Sora over on the way. Soon I was chasing Roxas around the house wanting to strangle him as he kept yelling out his chant to anyone listening, "WE ALL KNOW YOU DO KRISTA!WHY ARE YOU CHASING ROXAS FOR THAT?" I heard Sky yell at me, but I felt so rushed with the chasing of Roxas that I didn't answer. Then finally, after all that running, I got close enough to tackle him to the ground. "Now...Now I've got you, you little rat!" I growled, He laughed. "I guess you finally did, BUT, that's only because I was getting tired. If I didn't, you wouldn't have caught me," he said, not even the least bit out of breath. I glared at him suspiciously. "You're not even a tiny bit tired!" I said. Glaring at Roxas I then said, "You let me catch you! Why'd the hell did you do that?!" Roxas gave a small smirk. "Well, I DID know you weren't going to strangle me, but it turned out better than I had hoped!" he said,"What do you mean 'turned out better than I had hoped'?" I asked, half not wanting an answer.
"Welll..." he started, rolling his eyes away from me. "WHAT?!" I growled "...you ARE sitting on top of me after all." He said with a huge smile.It did turn out so. I was sitting on top of his stomach, My hands were pinning his arms away from him. As soon as I realized that, I turned ten different shades of red.My anger started to pulse again, not really at Roxas at the moment, but more at myself for what I did. But...I DID take it out on Roxas.I lifted up my left hand and hit him really hard in the head. He took advantage of this to grab my arm. Then pulled me down to him, and kissed me hard on the lips. I felt my anger melt away and get replaced with love and joy and...gilt. "I'm sorry, Roxas. I shouldn't of snapped out like that" I said sadly standing up and walking away from Roxas. He frowned almost looking confused and stood up and walked over to me and put his hands over my shoulder. "I'm sorry too, I knew I shouldn't of said that" he whispered in my ear as a tear fell down my check. "Ok guys my turn" I turned to look at Sky poking her head through the door but then it quickly disappeared. I sighed and Roxas kissed me on my check, I lifted my hand to it at it felt so warm. Roxas took my hand and walked with me into the lounge.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment