Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Roxas's room

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 3 - Roxas's room

Chapter 3 - Roxas's room
"Ok, I hope I someone...cute" Sky said closing her eyes and putting her hand into the hat. She dragged out a card and opened her eyes, "Ok it's a...lion" Sky said standing up and walking into the closet as Sora opened the door. Roxas and I sat on the two-seated couch, and I lay across his chest. "All right...Hurry Up Sora!" Hayner said pulling out a card as Pence, Goofy and Donald did the same closely followed by Sora. "All right...I got a moon...not me then" Donald said showing the moon card, "Haha, And I've got da...uh door card" Goofy said with his usual laugh. Pence held up a card with a ice cream and Hayner held up the paupoa fruit card. Then I looked to Sora and he held up the lion. "Lucky! hehe, no exceptions!" I said to Sora with a thumps up and he blushed and nodded. He stood up and opened the closet door. "Sora, you got it!" I heard Sky say. Sora closed the door, but not before he gave a wink to Roxas. I smiled at Roxas and he kissed me on the fore head. We couldn't hear a thing in the closet but we knew that they weren't taking that for sure. "Times up!" I said looking at the clock. I got and went to the door, I opened and saw Sora and Sky...sleeping. Sky was resting on Sora's chest and was breathing lightly, as was Sora. I giggled and closed the door, "I think it's time for everyone to go home" Roxas said getting up and looking at the time, it was 9.45 pm, his mother was going to be home soon. I nodded and went for the door-but Roxas grabbed my hand which made my heart jump. "Please stay" He whispered as Hayner and the others went out the back door. I blushed and kissed him on the lips. "Sure" I said and grabbed his hand and took him up to his room.
It was just like remembered it, his bed was a mess, the window was open and the almost purple curtains were blowing in the breeze, the blue fish lamp was still on and and Roxas's pj's were hanging over the end of the bed. The moon was shining through the window and it made the room seem so magical, "Haha sorry it's such a mess" Roxas said grabbing his pj's and cleaning his bed, he was so rushed that he slipped on a piece of paper on the floor and fell to the side of the bed."owww" he complained rubbing the back of his head, I giggled and bent down face to face with him on my hands and knees, he blushed as he looked up at me. I leaned in and kissed on the lips he paused and I backed away a bit. But then Roxas grabbed the back of my head and kissed me back, so passionately that I thought I was dreaming, he had never kissed me like this before. We stopped kissing and Roxas hopped into bed and slipped into sleep, but I picked up the piece of paper he had slipped on. It was a pic of a spiky haired...lion. "Um...Roxas, who-or what is this?" I asked Roxas not taking my eyes off the paper, there was no reply. "Roxas?...Roxas?" I said then I turned to see Roxas with his eyes closed and his mouth open ever-so-slightly. I sighed and put the pic by the fish lamp and hopped up by Roxas and kissed him, his mouth closed and formed into a smile. I smiled and lay in front of him and put his arm around me, then I heard the front door of the house open. I gasped and jumped up wakening Roxas in the progress, "...Roxas...I'm home" I heard from down stairs, "Krista...hurry!" Roxas said holding my hand and opening the window. "I'll see you in the morning" I said stepping out and hiding on the side and Roxas pulled his covers over him and pretended sleep, just as Roxas's door opened. "Aww Roxas...good night sweaty" I heard his mother say, then I looked down and saw Sora and Sky running up the street to the station tower. I giggled and moved down the roof and grabbed the gutter which made a creaking sound, I gasped and swung down just as I heard the windows close. I looked up and smiled and ran home thinking of how close it was that I was caught resting in Roxas's bed with his arm around me, and as I thought this I felt my insides jump and my face grow very warm.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment