Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A new adventure

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 4 - A new adventure

Chapter 4 - A new adventure
The next morning I woke up I thought of Roxas straight away. I smiled and got changed in my red top, (The same one in the first story) and my blue jeans, but instead of wearing my artist board pendant I put on my Soxic melody serpent pendant on. I twisted it around in my fingers and ran down my house stairs and just made it out the door as Alana came into the room. I ran straight for Roxas's house, I wanted to see him so badly...and I wanted to ask him about that pic of the spiky haired lion. I came to his door and knocked happily. Roxas answered the door and pulled me inside."What-" I started, "They're out there" Roxas whispered putting my back and his to the door while he pecked out the window, "Who is?" I asked half expecting the answer. "Sora and Sky, they're throwing water balloons, your lucky you didn't get hit" Roxas said turning to me and I looked down to his pants he a big wet patch on his back-side, I smothered a giggle and moved over to the window, just then a water balloon hit the window and I fell back onto the floor as water splatted across it.Roxas grabbed my hand and pulled me up, "I told ya" He said, but I was still thinking about that lion that I had seen. "Roxas...do ya remember the picture you slipped on last night..." He nodded not tacking his eyes off the window, "...well it was a picture of a blond spiky haired lion" I said as Roxas looked back at me and smiled, "It was me" He said pulling out the same picture out of his back pocket, it was a bit soggy from the water so I couldn't see the picture to clearly."You can complain to Sky about the wet picture, she the one that got me" He said passing me the wet picture, "It doesn't matter, I already seen it...anyway, did you draw it" I asked as another balloon hit the door."Nope, Sora did. We went to the world called the Pride lands, and we turned into lions, it was a little tricky walking on four legs but I got used to it" He said with a laugh and showed me the signature on the corner of the page. "Can we go there, together?" I asked Roxas looking more closely at the smugged lion.Roxas lifted an eyebrow and smiled, "Hold on" He said and leaped for a pad of paper and pen. He wrote 'We need to talk, we give up' on the paper and pushed it against the window, I saw two heads appear and they started to jump up and down, and when they finally stopped they came to the door and opened it.
Roxas explained that I wanted to go to the Pride Lands, and Sora and Sky nodded in agreement. "Cool, I can't wait to go there" I said as I hugged Roxas.
Sora and Sky left to ready the gummi ship while Roxas and went to my place to grab a couple of things. I ran up to my room as Roxas tried to catch up but was stopped by my sister as she grabbed his sleeve.I grabbed my artist board necklace and summoned Soxic with the melody serpent necklace that I had around my neck. She appeared in a gleam on light and lay on my bed. "I'm going to a new world Soxic" I said putting the melody necklace behind my ear and placing my artist board necklace around my neck. "Do...you...expect...danger" She said slowly in her low, humful voice. "Maybe, they said that last time they were there a great heartless attacked the land" I said grabbing for my key chain 'princess heart' and attaching it to my necklace. "Then..I..shall..come..to..your..aide..when..trouble..brews"She said as she lifted herself into the air and disappeared into light. I took one last look around my room and ran down stairs to find Roxas sitting on the couch watched by sister. "Time to go" I said grabbing Roxas's arm as his sad face turned into a thankful smile. "Now don't do anything stupid" I heard Alana say as we shut the door and ran off to the clock tower where Sora and Sky were no doubt waiting impatiently.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment