Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Pride lands

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 5 - Pride lands

Chapter 5 - Pride lands
"What took ya so long" Sky said as she hopped into the ship, and we came around the clock tower edge. "I needed to get a few things. And my sis was making sure Roxas didn't follow me into my room..." I said with a giggle to Roxas who blushed a bit. "All right already...we'd better get going...now" Sora said grabbing my hand as I grabbed Roxas's, and pulling up into the ship. Roxas hopped onto one of the seats(Goofy's seat) and I leaped onto his lap, which almost caused the seat to snap as he slid into the seat more. "Oopps, my bad!" I giggled and put my hands around Roxas's neck and laid down on his chest. Sora hopped into the drivers seat, while Sky was on all fours and was sneaking up behind Sora. Sky made a growling sound and leaped up onto the seat throwing Sora off it as Sky sat down and pushed the bright green button. "Sky!" Sora said irritably pulling himself up on the control panel. "My turn to drive" Sky said pressing a world with a big rock on it and pressing 'Land In Pride Lands' causing the ship to stir and the town vanished and in it's place endless space. "How come you never mentioned this place?" I asked Roxas as we were flying over a vast desert. Roxas smiled out the corner of his mouth and said "Because...um, well...haha" "Because he knows another lioness cub here that really likes him" Sky said pushing the red button and stepping out of her chair, with a big sly grin on her face, " Well...I guess that's ok as long as you don't like her" I said to Roxas who was looked rather scared, then he looking really relieved said "Of course I don't...she's so annoying...and I could never replace you-" He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss which made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "What ever" Sky giggled giving a noggy on Roxas's head as she passed us to open the the ship door. Roxas stopped kissing me and grabbed my arm and helped to the door (as the ship was still descending), "Hold on!" I turned to see Sora holding out his keyblade straight toward Roxas, Sky and me.A yellowy beam of light shot from the tip and hit us, "Now you can go down" Sora said pointing the key to himself (like he did with the keyblade that can unlock hearts), and Sky grabbed our shirts collars and we hopped out of the ship just as the yellow light hit Sora. We started to light up as we hurtled towards a dark alley surrounded by...."Well,Well,Well Bonzai now have you eva seen flying lions before?" Said one of the Hyenas, as the light that was erupted from us disappeared. "Hmmmmm, I don't know Shenzi,What about you Edd" another one said to a goofy looking hyena which wouldn't stop laughing. We hit the ground hard and I found myself that I wasn't as tall as I used to be, I pulled out a hand to see a paw in it's place "Wha-" I started to say as I looked behind me to see two other lion cubs, one which was a brownish gold lion with blond spiky hair and had a necklace like Roxas's zipper, while the other was a brown lion with a crown necklace just like Sora's and Sky's."...Roxas?....Sky?..." I said as both nodded. Then I looked up to see a brown spiky haired lion cub falling from the ship. "Sora?" I said as he landed in front of me, and nodded. "THIS IS SOOOO COOL!" I yelled as I jumped up and down on the spot."Hey,Hey,Hey. Not to be rode or anything but don't ya know you're trespassing on our turf" I turned to see the Hyena called Shenzi walking forward with a big grin on her face. While the Hyenas known as Bonzi and Edd stood behind her with a look of...hunger. "Oh...Come off it Shenzi. We're just passing through" Sora said stepping in front of me with Sky as Roxas came to my side. Sora and Sky hunched their shoulders back and looked ready to pounce as Shenzi growled. But then she stepped aside and said "Be sure to get some take-aways for us- when you get back". Sora lead the way past the gorge full of Hyenas and into what looked like a grave yard, "And elephant graveyard. This is where we meet Nala" Sora said as we passed a huge elephant size skull. I shivered at the sight of it then took a deep breath and moved on. Roxas seemed used to the way we waked but it was a little difficult for me. "Keep in time" Roxas said watching my uneven strides. I blushed and walked a little faster as I watched Roxas's feet. "We're almost there" Sora said pointing to a huge rock that was blocked from view a little by the green savanna trees. "What is it?" I asked Roxas as I was starting to get the hand of walking. "It's...Pride rock, where...Simba, Nala and....Kiara live" He said lowering his head as he said 'Kiara'. "Ohhh, is Kiara the one" I asked nudging him friendly. He nodded and lifted his head. "It's O.K" I said blowing into Roxas's ear, which made his hair and fur stand up. "ahhhhh, that tickles" Roxas said putting his paw up to his hair to smooth it out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment