Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Roxas's mistake

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 6 - Roxas's mistake

Chapter 6 - Roxas's mistake
We entered the cave and was greeted by a lioness cub that pounced onto Roxas, "Ahhhhh, get off me Kiara" Roxas said angrily pushing her away, She smiled more and said "Oh....I'm so glad your back...I missed you!" Kiara said, this I had to stop. I stepped in front of Roxas just as it looked like Kiara was gonna pounce again. "Leave him alone!" I said with my head held high to make myself look taller, it must of worked because she shook and said shakily "W-Who are you?", "MY name is Krista, Roxas's girl friend" I said causally. Then at the mention of 'girl friend' Kiara backed away a bit then smiled slyly. "Fine, what ever" She said turning around and walking away but before she was out of sight she turned with a sad face to Roxas, and I saw a tear fall down her check. "Aw man, now she's upset, maybe I was a bit to hard on her" Roxas said standing next to me looking a little sympathetic. 'AW BOTHER THAT HOW SHE WANT YOU TO FEEL' I shouted in my head as two fully grow lion walked up to us. "Sora! Sky! Roxas! You've returned" The lioness said happily, then her eyes pasted over to me "And who might this young cub be?" She said pressing her nose against mine. "I-I'm Krista" I said smiling slightly. "Ahhhhh, Roxas has said a few...things about you. He says that you've got quite the talent in...what was it again, Fumble?" The lion said looking a little puzzled, "No,No,No It was Struggle Simba" The lioness said lifting her face away to giggle at Simba silliness, "O, right, ha ha" Simba said scratching the side of his face. "Any way this is Nala and Simba. Simba's king of the Pride Lands" Sora said pointing to the lioness then to Simba. Roxas was still looking over to where Kiara had disappeared. I sighed a little annoyed and pushed myself into him so he landed on his side."Oopps, my bad" I said letting out a paw to help him up, "Ummm, excuse me but...where does that lead to?" Roxas said pointing over the stair like rocks that Kiara had climbed."That leads to the very top of Pride Rock" Simba said proudly puffing up his chest. Sora saw this and leaped at Simba's chest knocking all the wind out of Simba, "Sora!" I yelled at him as he landed on Simba's tail. Simba ignored this and picked Sora up the scruff of his neck, and tossing him so he landed on Sky. Sky couldn't stop laughing as Sora tried to get up and off her, I shook my head at Sora and pushed him off. "Ow, not so ruff-" "You dissevered it" I said cutting into Sora's complaint. "Hey where's Roxas?" Sky said as her smile disappeared. I gasped and looked around Roxas wasn't anywhere in site. Then I realized... I frowned and set off to the rocks that headed up to the top of Pride Rock. "...Sorry" I heard Roxas say as I sneaked up the peak. "I thought-you liked-me?" I heard Kiara say in great sobs. "Well...I do but-" I heard Roxas stop and I leaped out from behind the boulder to see Roxas and Kiara kissing(they had their mouths against each other), I felt a fire grow in my tummy which caused me to shout sadly"RO-XAS". Roxas pushed away from Kiara and gasped as he saw me on the break of tears, but I didn't give him the chance to say anything, I ran down the peck, into the king's dome where Sky called out "What's wrong?", down Pride rock and across the savanna. 'I thought he loved me' I thought to myself as I crossed the wildabeast valley with the hot sun burning down on me. 'But instead he was going after another', I sighed and felt myself going faint. I thought I could hear my friends and Roxas's voices drifting over the valley calling out my name.'Maybe it's just the heat getting to me' I thought as I felt my feet give way from under me as I entered the desert. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were growing hazy as I heard a voice call out my name that sounded like distant whisper...then all was darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment