Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Hook Bat Attack

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 8 - Hook Bat Attack

Chapter 8 - Hook Bat Attack
"Where's all these heartless. I don't see anything" I said as we reached an full opening witch looked over Hakuna Matata. "LOOK OUT" Roxas yelled pushing to the side as a Hook bat swooped past me and yanked Roxas into the air. "NO" I yelled as it flew higher and higher, while Roxas began to struggle with his necklace, "It's hook must be attached to his necklace, he'll choke" Riku said climbing a lone tree, but it was no use the tree didn't even get half way to where Roxas was. I panicked, I couldn't lose Roxas. Then suddenly my keyblade Princess heart appeared rapped in my tail. I starred at it then yelled to up" ROXAS, DUCK YOUR HEAD!" I leaped onto of the closet tree to Roxas and tossed my keyblade as he ducked his head. It was a direct hit, "ROXAS!" I yelled as the Hook Bat disappeared and Roxas began to hurtle to the ground, I leaped down tot he ground and just in time- Riku leaped under Roxas and knocked the air out of him. "Roxas?roxas?" I said as Riku slipped out from under him, there was a red mark across his throat where the necklace had been chocking him, I leaned down and licked his check. But he didn't move, the only movement that I could see was was his chest where his heart was. "Roxas" I sobbed and rubbed my muzzle against his face, then softly put my paws around him and my head on his neck. I could hear Riku walking up to the lone tree again, then hear his claws digging into the tree as he climbed it, but that didn't matter, the only thing that matters is that Roxas lives. Many minutes passed without any sign that Roxas was awake, then Timon and Pumbaa arrived. "Hey!Everything looks ship-shap-" Timon stopped as I lifted my tear stained face off of Roxas neck. "W-What's happened?" Timon asked as they ran over to look at Roxas. "A Hook bat!" I said showing them the red mark of his throat. "We need to take him to Rafiki!" Timon said, "Common Pumbaa, we need ur help" He said as he struggled to lift Roxas's tail, "No problemo" Pumbaa said scoping Roxas up with his tusks. I sobbed and walked beside him, but then I stopped, and turned towards the lone tree where Riku was still looking out towards the sun. I sighed in annoyance and leaped for the tree. I struggled to grip the tree but with a final lurch I was at the top. I saw Riku's ears lower(In the usually way which means their sad). I tilted my head then said as I climbed up beside him "What's wrong?". He sighed and said"...It's just...that's the second time...I've failed to help...a friend" His head lowered and looked away from me, "From what I've heard you've never failed to help a friend. Nor even failed to try!" I said walking around to face him. "But-" "You helped Sora...You helped Roxas as best you can. There's nothing more to ask for" I said determined to make him see the light. He looked down to his paws again...then he lifted his head and ears and smiled, "Your right...hahaha, Sora can't do anything without his friends help" Riku said, then he slid down the tree and ran away to follow Timon and Pumbaa. I looked over my shoulder to see the last of the sun setting and smiled as I felt warm inside. I could've stayed there for days, but...'Roxas needs me' I said to myself as I slid down the tree, and walked off to Pride rock.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment