Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Felix

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 9 - Felix

Chapter 9 - Felix
As I was walking through the wildabeast valley, I could just see Timon, Pumbaa, and Riku carrying Roxas. I sighed, and quickened my pace-but just then I heard the sound of paws hitting the ground in a run behind me. Then came a low roar(cub simba's best roar), my ears perked up and halted on the spot. I turned to see a golden lion cub clawing and bitting a Living Bourne heartless(the ones with the bone heads and tail). I yelped and turned to help completely forgetting Roxas. The heartless turned it's back on the lion, and threw it's tail across the ground knocking the cub flying against the valley wall and knocking it out. I gasped, but I gathered my sense and snarled at the heartless as I summoned my keyblade and curled in my tail. The heartless roared and lifted it self into the sky, and it came plummeting down...Riku head-butted it and it fell onto it's back as Riku landed beside me with his weapon in his teeth. "'rista, go see if dat dion it ok" He said through his weapon. I could just under stand what he had said, so I ran to the lion cub. He was breathing, but wincing as his chest raised. He opened his eyes and looked up at me, his eyes widened and he started to panic by jolting his paws around in order to hurt me. I could see this was paining him, but he didn't stop. "Please stop! I won't hurt you. You are badly injured" I said putting a paw on his legs to stop them thrashing about. I lifted my paw as he lifted his head and frowned. "My name is Krista." I said kindly-trying not to think about the battle behind me. "...Felix..." He said not taking his eyes off mine. "What happened? How did you get in with...that heartless?" I asked knowing that he probably wouldn't know what a heartless was- I was right, "Heartless?, Is that they're called?! I was...traveling the desert when it came out of no where. It attacked me so naturally I attacked back. But it was to strong, so...I ran. Wait, Where is it?!" He panicked and leaped up but stumbled to the ground holding his ribs. "Please Be still, you'll only make it worse. If you don't stop I'll bite you!" I said putting my paw to his chest as he writhed on the ground. He stopped and relaxed. I turned my head around in panic as I heard a loud thud against the ground. Riku was ridding a headless Living Bourne, while it's tail was thudding onto the ground. Riku gave me an angry glance as I stood up towards the heartless, 'stay there' I could understand him saying. I sighed as the heartless trampled off, and I lay down beside Felix. Felix seemed to be in a deep sleep, but I could see that he was still shaking violently.He rolled over onto his tummy, and I placed my paw and head over his neck as he started to writhe again. He stated to relax and he seemed to sleep again. I lifted myself up, "This is just stupid" I said angrily and leaped after the heartless which still had Riku on it's back. "NO, DON'T!" Riku yelled as he saw me leap at the heartless under-belly, which caused it to topple over, while Riku leaped to my side with his weapon in his tail. "I told you not to help!" He said angrily as the heartless charged us. I giggled and leaped onto the heartless, summoned my keyblade, and plunged 'Princess heart' into it's back. It roared and disappeared from under my feet just as it had leaped over Riku.
Riku grunted a plumed himself down and crossed his paws. "Mmmmm, out matched by a girl" I said walking past him, "I could've done that!" Riku said, "Yeah, after like...a hundred years" I said smugly as I walked back up to Felix who was limping towards us. "I told you to-" "You were great!" He interrupted me and I blushed as he smiled from ear-to-ear. 'Ahem' I turned to see Riku still looking a little cross, while Pumbaa and Timon were trotting behind, with Roxas above Pumbaa's tusks. "O, this is Felix. Felix this is Riku, Timon, Pumbaa and...Roxas" I said gesturing to each one of them as I said their names. I leaped over to Pumbaa side and pulled on Roxas's ear playfully. I stooped as Pumbaa laid him down. "roxas" I whispered in his ear"please wake up". His ear flicked and he leaped to his feat, and as he did so I was knocked back onto my back with my paws hanging in the air. Roxas's sides a expanding and lowering so fast it looks like he's about to stop dead at any second. I pull myself and say "Roxas, it's ok" He turns to me looking a little relaxed, but his he snarls when his eyes pass over Felix who walking up to my side, "No wait!" I say as Roxas looks like he's about to pounce, "This is Felix. He's not dangerous-to us" I said quickly as Felix looked a little crushed. Roxas softened up and gestured for me to follow him. I obliged. "Roxas...are you ok?". There was no answer, then his ears flicked up as if he had just tuned in to what I said. "I'm...fine." He stopped behind a huge boulder like rock as we were about a mile away from the group,, then as I came around it, Roxas started rubbing his head against mine. "I thought...I'd never see you again" He said not stopping, "What do you mean?" I said lifting my head away from him a little confused. "As I was flying higher...and higher into the air. I told myself, 'This is it?','This is how I die? Strangled to death by a heartless with no hope or way of saving myself!'" Roxas said lowering his eyes to his necklace, then he slowly reached up to his neck and moved his paw over the red mark. He started to shake so I though that he might stumble, but he didn't he grabbed his necklace and snapped off and tossed it far away. "Wha-?" I stared at Roxas who was breathing hard, then his eys at the back of his head and he fell to the ground. I yelped for help and put a paw to Roxas side, He was breathing, and his heart was a million miles and hour- he was in shock. "What's happened?" Timon came around the rock and looked Roxas. Pumbaa came round and without a word Timon helped Roxas above Pumbaa tusks. I started to sob and shake, 'why is this happening to him'. Felix came up to me and looked from Roxas to me and sighed, then he placed his paw on mine, which caused me to jump a bit. "Let's go. He needs...your help" I could see that he was forcing his smile, but I didn't care. I leaped over to Roxas's necklace and placed it around m ear, after I ran to Pumbaa and Timon who were already trotting along the savanna. And beyond that...lay Pride Rock.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment