Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Too heal a heart

After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...

Chapter 10 - Too heal a heart

Chapter 10 - Too heal a heart
"Rafiki?" Timon called out as we came to his tree hollow. I walked in after them followed closely by Felix, and Riku. Rafiki landed right in front of me which caused me to fall back into Felix which caused Riku to fall back as well. "You so I ansa" Rafiki said, "Ahhh, I see some one has had an accident!"He said looking over Roxas, "It wasn't any accident. It was a heartless" I growled at him as I pushed myself up. Rafiki walked up to Pumbaa and he placed Roxas down. Roxas sides were heaving in and out so quickly. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Krista, come here ,please" Rafiki said still keeping his eyes on Roxas, I walked slowly over. Rafiki grabbed my paw lithely and placed it over Roxas's heart. I felt like a snake hand just creped up my arm as I felt his heart beat relax and his sides slow. "Hmmmmm, just as I thought" Rafiki said lifting his hand away from my paw. I looked at him, I was a little confused, "Krista, I'm going to have to ask you to stay with him awhile. Don't leave his side, no matter what!" Rafiki said kindly but forcefully, I nodded and placed myself behind him(Just like 'Spirit' did with Rain), and I placed my head on his neck. He seemed to relax even more. I sighed and smiled, he knew that I was with him. Rafiki nodded, "Right? Ok then, Pumbaa we better get back home and see if we have any more parasites"Timon said hopping onto Pumbaa back, and trotting out the cave. Rafiki disappeared, while Riku nodded and walked away. Felix stood there though. "Thank you...for helping me" He said before he turned and walked out of the cave. I smiled and said "your welcome" almost like a whisper.
It seemed hours before, I finally heard something from Roxas. His heart started to beat at a normal pace and his sides weren't heaving anymore. "K-krista?" I heard him say very faintly. "Yes!I'm here!" I said rubbing my head against his face. I stopped and picked his necklace from my ear and placed in front of him. He started to shake- he was trying to get up. I stood up and leaned against him as he leaned against me for support. He stood up tall and picked his necklace up, he sighed and placed it around his ear so it looked like a strange earing. I smothered a laugh, he looked kind of goofy with an earing. "We can get that fixed" I said assuring him as he sighed sadly. "So another heartless...can strangle me to death" He said angrily, he pulled it off his ear and bit off the symbol. "At least this will come in handy some day" Roxas said placing it behind his ear(just like did). I frowned, and walked up to him and gave him a kiss from his check to the start of his hair. He smiled happily, "It's nice to see you smiling again" Roxas and I looked over his shoulder to see Sora and Sky walking through the entrance of the cave. Roxas smiled sheepishly and it slowly disappeared, as he saw Felix coming through behind them. His smiled turned into a look of distrust, but I ignored this face and walked over to Sora, Sky and Felix and gave them each a playful nibble on the ear(My way of saying hi). Sora and Sky smile, while-I didn't know-that Felix blushed. "Are you felling beta now? We were worried about cha?" Sky said, "Sorry!...I'm feeling beta now" Roxas said walking over to my side and nibbling my ear, I smiled and elbowed him in the ribs(not too ruff). He smiled and Sora cleared his throat and said "Hey you guys, Do you wonna go to da water hole?". Sky smile- obviously thinking on how she'd push Sora into the water- Roxas smiled at me and I said "Totally! Roxas's needs some time to relax", Sky blurted out a laugh but covered her mouth, I knew having a relaxing day as the last thing she wanted."Ok!...Felix, what about you?" I said with a smile because he hadn't said anything, he stood there with his mouth hanging open a bit-obviously surprised at being included in the conversation, and he wasn't the only one, Roxas was frowning at me looking a little surprised. "O...a, sure. I'll tag along" Felix said lifting his head with a smile. Roxas looked away and ignored everyone by walking out of the cave closely followed by me, Sora, Sky then Felix.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment