Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Circle of Life

I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)

Chapter 1 - Circle of Life

Chapter 1 - Circle of Life
A great golden lion stood atop of Pride rock and roared as the sun began to rise.
Far away; many animals were raising themselves from sleep to answer the roar.

As the African animals came-to surround Pride Rock, a horn-bill flew up in front of the king and bowed low; the lion inclined his head and looked out over the land. A baboon with a staff came through the crowd, the golden lion smiled as he came closer to Pride rock, then the baboon pulled himself up onto Pride rock and shared a hug with the mighty lion; they both turned to look into the hollow cave- to see a lioness cradling a small bundle of golden fur.
The mighty lion walked up to her and they bumped heads, then the lioness lowered her head; began to lick the lion cub's fuzzy head. She stopped as the golden lion lowered his head to get a better look at his cub- it turned its body around to see the big baboon. He took his staff and shook it over the cub's head- who unsheathed his tiny claw to grab a hold of it- but the baboon lifted it away.
The baboon pulled off an orange fruit-like sphere from the staff and pulled it apart- as some juice splattered out of it. The baboon stared at it for a few seconds then dipped his thumb in the liquid then rubbed it onto the cub's forehead. He dug up some sand and dusted it onto the cub's head - causing it to sneeze.
The Lioness and Lion smiled and nuzzled. The baboon grasped the cub in his hands and lifted him above his shoulder. The lions followed the baboon out of the cave as he ascended Pride Rock; as he reached the top of Pride Rock, the baboon thrust the cub into the air- looking over the land and all the animals who had began to celebrate; antelope jumped onto their hind legs; elephants trumpeted; monkeys chattered as they hit the ground; and zebras trotted onto the ground causing dirt to rise above their shoulders.
The baboon raised the cub higher and higher- the clouds began to split apart creating a beam of light that glowed upon the cub. And as the cub began to get uncomfortable; the animals began to bow- from the zebras to the elephants, from the giraffes to the rhinos and leopards.
The baboon lowered the cub and let the lions nuzzle it, as light, lion moans erupted from the cave.
Sarafina and Rica were ready…ready for their little ones to be born.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment