Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Krista

I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)

Chapter 2 - Krista

Chapter 2 - Krista
The sun was setting; staining the horizon in a coral colour.
Sarafina was licking her new born, while Sarabi’s was wobbling around on his paws trying to get to his father.
Grrrrrrr” Rica was moaning, she was late for giving birth to her cub.
Mufasa was looking over the Pride Lands out of the cave and his cub was playing around with his hind leg.
Sarabi looked at Rica as she struggled; she stood up and walked over to her-she knew the pain that she must be going through.
Grrrrrrrr” Rica moaned again- only sounding in more pain.
As the last of the sun rays fell below the horizon; the sky was painted a midnight blue.
Purrrrrrrrrrr” “She’s adorable” Sarabi said as Rica licked her new born clean- she was a pale gold colour and her pelt was bisque. But the strange thing about this lion cub was a black spot on her left check.
“W-What’s that?” Sarabi said nosing the cub’s check. “Does it…matter?!” Rica said as she continued to clean up her cub.
A loud roar was heard echoing outside of the cave. Then Mufasa was seen carrying his cub by the scruff of his neck into the cave. Sarabi left Rica’s side and lay down at the other end of the cave that was more up lifted then the rest. Mufasa placed the cub into her paws and lay down beside her. Sarafina cradled her cub in her paws and said dreamily as she fell asleep “NalaNala…”. Rica placed her head against her cub and cradled her into her paws. Mufasa yawned- as it echoed around the cave, the hornbill was seen flying around the cave, then soaring out into the night.
The rest of the lionesses lay around the uplifted platform. “Raeur,Raeur,Raeur” was heard from Sarabi, Rica and Sarafina’s paws. The cubs may be young but they were still restless.
After a few hours of the star lit night, the cubs finally fell asleep. Mufasa was the first to fall asleep with his jaw hanging open ever so slightly; followed by Sarabi; then Sarafina, while Nala nuzzled into her mother’s chest.
Rica felt her eyes growing heavy, but before she closed her eyes to sleep- one word escaped her lips… “Krista”.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment