Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Betrothed

I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)

Chapter 3 - Betrothed

Chapter 3 - Betrothed
The following morning was bathed in a red and orange light from the rising sun.
“Mufasa,” Sarabi said as he awoke- she was cradling her cub her arms as it yelped from begging awoke. “It is time!” Mufasa nodded with an expressionless face. He roared which caused the lionesses around them to awake. Sarafina yawned the loudest, while Rica still slept with her cub licking her check.
“Simba…shhhhhhh!” Sarabi said as he continued to yelp. Mufasa walked out of the cave and roared at the top of his lungs, the hornbill came flying to Mufasa’s side and perched himself onto his shoulder. Mufasa walked back into the cave and said “Zazu, I want you to be here- to make account of this announcement”, Zazu nodded and flew to Sarabi’s side and looked over her paws- at the little cub. Sarafina awoke- and realizing what was happening- she pulled Krista up by the scruff of her neck and pulled her to Mufasa- as Sarafina did the same with Nala.
“Sarafina as right of first born female, your daughter will be Simba’s betrothed” Mufasa said, Zazu nodded in approval, Sarabi smiled as Sarafina smiled and seemed to glow gold. Rica nodded her cub shook as she tried to stand-but ended up falling onto her face. Rica giggled and said “And what of Krista?” Mufasa smiled, and Sarabi licked Simba’s fore head. Rica smiled and picked Krista up by the scruff of her neck, “As is tradition!” Mufasa said, Sarafina picked Nala up by the scruff of her neck- but it was obvious that she wanted to stay with Simba as she tried to squirm out of her mother teeth.
Krista yelped as her mother lay her down to give her a bath- she didn’t want a bath she wanted to sleep, eat and play. “O, Krista, you are stubborn” Rica said as she cradled her after her bath. Krista began to purr slowly as her chest rose up and down while her mother’s body generated warmth from the cold stone.
Mufasa was seen talking to Zazu-with a very cross expression. Zazu smiled and bowed-then he flew- at top – out of the cave. Mufasa sighed and walked out of the cave and down Pride rock- away to find his brother…Scar.
Sarabi sighed sadly and lay down closely to Simba.

It was about midday when Simba returned laughing with Zazu. Sarabi seemed so relieved at his return; Sarafina purred with Nala as they slept peacefully; and Rica was nuzzling Krista in her belly- Krista yelped with happiness as she played with her mother’s muzzle.
Simba pouted, his mother was bizzy cleaning him- rather playing, and she on the other hand, loved to clean her cub.
Mufasa lay down beside Sarabi as she continued to clean Simba…then a mighty BANG! echoed across the Pride Lands and into the Pride rock- then thousands of splashes of water were seen covering the land.
Mufasa sighed and lay down his head; followed by Sarabi and Simba;Sarafina and Nala; and Rica and Krista.
Little did these lions know; that a wise baboon was bizzy working on a painting-of the future king of the Pride Lands.
“Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha…Simba” He said as he smeared a reddish liquid across a golden painting of a lion cub.”Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha…..”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment