Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with Hakaku and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Chapter 1 - Chapter one
Alike, But Different

Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

-------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in the fuedal Japan era, Kagome was making lunch while Sango and Miroku were talking, Shippo drawing pictures of the demons they came across, to show Keade when they got back, and Inuyasha watching for any danger on the way.

Kagome: "Huh...?"

"What is it, Kagome?" asked Sango as she reached for her Giant Boomarang. "Koga is headed this way." replied Kagome as she stood up. "What does he want?!" Inuyasha growled as he ran over to where Kagome was, standing possessively in front her.

"Inuyasha! Be nice!" barks Kagome as everyone else comes over to eat their food. While everyone is eating their food, a whirlwind comes, headed straight for them. As the dust settled down, Koga strided up to Kagome and greeted her with the familiar 'Yo, Kagome!' as if he didn't notice Inuyasha.

"Um...hi, Koga-kun.." Kagome replied with hesitation as she put away her things.

"Listen, I need to know you a little better in order for me to claim you." Koga said with no hesitation as he tried to see Kagome a little more. "Like heck, wolf! There's no way your going to claim, Kagome!" fumed Inuyasha. Kagome, at this time, was starting to blush from all the attention.

"I can, and I will!" Koga yelled back, baring his fangs. "Besides it's not like Kagome'll want you as a mate." Physical pain Inuyasha could put up with, but that was too much. He would not allow Koga to take away his Kagome. About this time Hakakura and Ginta come running up to them, out of breath from trying to catch up with their leader. "Koga!" Ginta yells, getting Koga's attention as Hakakura leans on his legs with Ginta, panting. "Have you told Kagome yet?"

"Sure have. Now, which way are we going...uh, Merko?" Miroku's left eye twitches in irritation as he calmly, well as calmly as he could, replies. "My name is Miroku. Are you coming with us?"

"Of course I am!" Koga rudely replies and asks again, "Now which way is it?!" His teeth bared in irritation.

(Hakakura and Ginta Pov)
Hakakura and Ginta just stood there watching the scene before them with Inuyasha and Koga spitting insults at each other. The girl called Sango was irritated by the show, and Miroku was still pissed at Koga, yet trying to hide it, not very well, I might add.

But they didn't think Koga was for Kagome. They could tell that no matter what her actions say, she loved Inuyasha. They like her and want to be with her and her pack, yet they wanted to be with Koga and his pack.
(End Hakakura and Ginta Pov.)

Finally, Sango steps in. "QUIET!!!" Sango yells in irritation, getting everybodys attention, "I don't need to hear you two bickering about anything! We just ate so I think its time to go. If you three are coming with us," She says pointing at Koga, Hakakura, and Ginta, "then you need to understand some things so we won't kill you from irritation. We are walking. No bickering, in fact no talking for you two," she says pointing at Inuyasha and Koga, "and we are going this way." She finishes, pointing toward Keade's village, teeth bared.

Everyone, excluding Kagome, flinched. Kagome flung her bag over her shoulder and called back to them, "We are going now, before the sun sets." Koga growls noticeably and stalks up to Kagome, then slaps her. Everyone gasps, were Ginta and Hakkakura; Inuyasha growls. "My future mate will not speak like that to other males, including me," Koga yells, pointing at himself. "I will not be your mate, Koga, I don't want to be!" Kagome retorts, anger flaring across her face.

Koga's face immediately downcasts, "You don't..." he mumbles trailing off. "Koga...you're great, it's just we are two different people..." Kagome says, trying to comfort him. Of course he immediately brightens. "You probaly worry that our love won't be strong, but don't worry we'll have a strong relationship." "uh-huh.." Kagome slowly says.

'There he goes again...' Hakakura and Ginta thought.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 6, 2008, 11:28:27 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg
Â