Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with Hakaku and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. He even ran down and bought some clothes so he wouldn't look too out of place. Which she saw her Jii-chan made him wear already. He had a short-sleaved red musle shirt and baggy black jeans on. End recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At school...
"Inuyasha," Kagome shouted again at the hanyou.

"No! It smells," Inuyasha complained as he pushed himself away from the front door of Kagome's school.

They were at the school building, but due to the fact of the different smells the was quite strong smelling, even for her, was keeping the hanyou from entering willingly.

"Just put up with it, people are staring," Kagome said looking at the many faces that stood to watch the scene.

"Excuse me, Higurashi-san," The teacher waited until she had the young miko's attention before continuing, "You may come inside now." She gave them an ice cold glare that sent a chill up their spines and the onlookers go back to their activities. Even Inuyasha got up and slowly followed Kagome into the building. The teacher watched them leave before she left for the classroom she was attending.

Kagome made her way to the front of the class with Inuyasha sitting next to her.

With Koga in the feudal era...

Koga came back with some fish and a couple of rabbits for lunch and dinner. Walking in Kaede's hut, he dropped down and started to skin and gut a rabbit in front of Sango and Kaede. Miroku was helping some men in the village repair a damaged hut.

"Uh, what are you doing," Sango asked with a little caution in her voice. After all, one never knows when a wolf-demon sits in front of you and continues to gut a animal.

"What does it look like," Koga grunted, "You humans like your food skinned and gutted, don't you?" He finished with a puzzled look on his face.

In the future...

When the teacher left the room for a little bit, the talk about Kagome's 'boyfriend' filled the room.

And of all things, Hojo had to appear at that second.

"Are they talking about me Kagome," Hojo said, walking up to the raven-haired beauty. Before Kagome could answer he continued, "I didn't know you wanted people to know about are relationship. It kind of makes me embarrassed."

'Okay, how long does it take for a guy to see that I'm not interested?' Kagome thought as she looked at Inuyasha from the corner of her eye.

Before Kagome could comment, Inuyasha started his normal routine of doing a low growl. The young miko nudged her hanyou companion, to get him to stop. Which proved to be a unsuccessful attempt.

"Who the heck are you!?" Inuyasha growled out.

For the first time Hojo seemed shocked, normally he's too dense to even notice anything. As Hojo came out of his shock he placed his normal smile on his face. "I must apologize. Forgive me for my rudeness, my name is Hojo," Hojo said, his smile getting even more unnaturally big.

Kagome inwardly groaned at the comment. She didn't want to deal with it now of all times. Before Inuyasha could talk, which was a first, the young miko said, "Inuyasha!"

"Excuse me?" Hojo asked, tilting his head in confusion.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment