Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13

Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with Hakaku and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13
Recap. He rolled the mostly completed Shikon jewel between his fingers. It was irritating him to no end. The miko, Kagome, would be gone at time and sometimes the hanyou. Although this time the hanyou is still gone when normally he would only be gone for a few hours at most. Now that the wolf-demon was joining them it just added to his list of problems. All of it made him nervous if they had found a way to mask themselves good enough so he wouldn't be able to find them no matter what. He continued his search for them with those thoughts running through his mind. End recap.

-------------------------------------------

Ayame was running back to Kaede's village. She had checked to see how her grandfather was doing with her pack. She was hoping that, Kagome and Inuyasha, didn't come back while she was gone. She slowed down when she saw the village coming into view. It seemed that everything was peaceful until she heard a slap and a shout of 'Hentai.' From what she knew was that the monk was telling futures again and the demon slayer was keeping in line. She made her way to the village outskirts before sniffing for Kagome's scent.

Confirming that she wasn't in this world she it up to the hut the group stayed at when they were in the village. Slowing down again so she could just walk into the hut. As soon as she did she saw Koga. Frowning, Ayame thinks, 'Wow, even I knew that humans don't like to watch stuff like that.' Confirming that by the smell that Sango probably ran from the room. She was pulled to attention by him try to look over the fox-demon's shoulder at something and now him trying to grab it. Shippo, of course, was teasing him with it using his fox magic to fool him. All in all she didn't know how this started.

Not wanting to hang around any longer she left to find the demon slayer and monk; even though in was amusing. Maybe they would be acting in a more normal manner then the others that were in Kaede's home. Continuing on her way she passed by villagers airing out their sleeping mats and blankets, working in the fields, and the village children playing. She figured that they would be near the river, so that would be her first destination to look. Sure enough she found them there. They were calmly talking which was odd since form when she got near the village she knew they were having a fight from the yelling. Yet it seemed as if they were content. Sneaking a little closer to them so she could see their faces, for a hint of what they were thinking.

Miroku was wearing a face full of love that reflected Sango's face. "Miroku," Ayame heard her say.

Miroku looked into her eyes and began to talk to her, "Sango, I l-love you,"

"Oh, Miroku!" Sango shouted in glee, "I love you too!"

"Really?!" Miroku also shouted. She nodded her head with plenty of enthusiasm. She leaned her head up and locked lips with her beloved. He returned the kiss with all the passion he had. Sango threw her arms around his neck deepening the kiss and in return he put his hands on her waist, pulling her closed. Sango pulled away first to catch her breath. Miroku slipped his hands up to her shoulders. Quickly catching his breath too, he asked her something that she never thought he would say so beautiful. Getting down on one knee he asked her something that would change their lives, "Sango, please do me the honor of being your husband?" Looking in her eyes that began to panic. Before he could apologized for whatever he did, she shouted, "Yes!!" Throwing her arms around him, again, giving him a bear hug, tackling him to the ground.
Startled Miroku was easy to knock over. Giving him a chase kiss on the cheek she got off of him, helping him one his way up. Suddenly they heard a crash. Looking behind them what they saw surprised them to no end. Ayame was trying to sneak off before they knew she was there. Yet as fate would have it there were baskets behind her and also some clay pots behind the baskets. She tripped over the baskets when she walked backwards, landing with her butt in one of the clay pots. Causing the pot to crash into the ground shattering the clay.

Her face was pink from blushing. Although nothing compared to the two lovers whose faces rivaled that of a ripe tomato from the neck up.
"Wha-what are you doing her?" Sango stuttered.

"Uhh," Ayame took a pause in her to think of some excuse fore her eaves dropping. Looking at the river she says, "I w-was getting a drink."
"Of course," Miroku finally speaks up, "Shall we leave Sango. She only nods her head as an answer. Grabbing his hand she makes a hasty get away. Pulling the monk with her.

Kagome's era...

Inuyasha was still putting on his clothes with a little help from Sota. The modern clothes were confusing when you've only been accustomed to tying, not zippers, buttons, snaps and even the style of the clothing. Although he did like the stretchiness of the fabric her would like his fire rat clothes just because of the protection of fire and he didn't feel comfortable with the tightness. The shoes he could live without.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

clara42 on December 13, 2008, 12:40:46 PM

clara42 on
clara42more