Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with Hakaku and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14
CHAPTER 14

Recap. Inuyasha was still putting on his clothes with a little help from Sota. The modern clothes were confusing when you've only been accustomed to tying, not zippers, buttons, snaps and even the style of the clothing. Although he did like the stretchiness of the fabric her would like his fire rat clothes just because of the protection of fire and he didn't feel comfortable with the tightness. The shoes he could live without. End recap.

----------

He looked in the full-length mirror in Sota's room making sure that it looked straight enough. "Inuyasha, are you ready?" came Kagome's voice from the other side of the door. "Feh, of course onna," Inuyasha replied. Kagome just brushed being called woman off being used to all kinds of insults from him. Inuyasha stepped out of the room. Wearing this time a purple shirt with a bald eagle on the front and brown baggy jeans. 'I'm missing the muscle shirt,' Kagome thought seeing the attire. Before she knew it her backpack was thrown over Inuyasha's shoulder. Following after him down the steps to the kitchen for their breakfast; scramble eggs and bacon. Yum! After breakfast, during which they told her family that her and Inuyasha were going back to the feudal era tomorrow, left Sota wanting Inuyasha to play with him after school.

Which left Kagome to tell they had to leave fairly soon after, but he could still play with Inuyasha for an hour as she packed. An alarm went off in the hanyou's head as she said that. 'How dare our mate tell us what to do,' Came a thought from the demonic side of the young hanyou's mind. 'Quiet, she's not our mate and never will be,' reprimanded the human side. 'We are not worthing of her,' it continued.

'I can assure you that I will take control and claim her as mine,' the demonic version said before going back in the corners of his mind.

Grabbing her backpack she headed out with Inuyasha behind her. She continued down the steps of the Higurashi shine towards the sidewalk; cars were passing by on the road. They made their way to the building and got in only a few minutes before the bell would ring. The students were running a muck on the school's ground. Inuyasha spotted Hojo coming towards them from the gates. He soon was three feet away from them. Kagome didn't notice him as of yet. Panicking that the human boy would get here to lose her attention on him, selfish as it was, he crashed his lips down on hers. Peeking at Hojo he saw that he was stopped dead in his tracks. Shock wasn't close to describing his face. The young maiden remained oblivious to the prescece, losing herself in the kiss. Inuyasha's hands moved to the small of her back pushing he against him. He expected him to walk away, yet he did the unexpected when it came to him and people like him. Anger took control of him.

With a quick pace, he gently punched the half-demon on the cheek after pulling Kagome away from Inuyasha severing their lips. The half-human took a couple of steps back from the punch surprised at the strength behind it. A crowd of the students circled around the fight taking place on the school grounds like spectators at a sport. Before Inuyasha could respond for an attack of his own, Hojo does a left-handed punch to his stomach. Leaving himself open for attack he does a backward kick against the half-demon's right side. Inuyasha sees the opening he left. His left leg comes up slightly to sweep him off his legs causing both him and the boy to fall.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome shrieked, "Quit, please."

'No!' Inuyasha's demon side screamed in his head, 'Finish this male off.'

'Leave the boy alone, he will not interfere,' yelled a different voice he hadn't heard before but it sounded quite familiar. Like he heard it somewhere. Inuyasha was sure he did hear it from somewhere. Was it his human side? Something told him 'yes.' But why were they both talking to him now? He was thrown out of his thoughts by a fist to the face. With his cheek stinging he tried to subdue the high school student. If you could call it that. Inuyasha grabbed him from behind around the neck. Hojo's hands flew up to the half-demons wrist. "Don't hurt him!" They heard her scream again. Kagome reached them in seconds, pulling them apart. Inuyasha let go and stood up while Kagome helped Hojo up. The hanyou let out a low growl. "I'll see you later Hojo-san," Kagome whispered to him before being dragged inside.

"I had him, Kagome," Inuyasha said gruffly, "Why did you interfere?" He continued dragging her to the front doors.

"Inuyasha! Let go of me!" She reprimaned him, Kagome the young miko, snapped her hand back as if to say she she could walk on her own. "I'm not judging your streagth! Your getting too competitive," She said, knowing that he was sensivtive about his power. Inuyasha pouted. Somehow they came to this silent agreement to let it slide, leaving a slight tension.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment