Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A day of meeting

This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....

Chapter 2 - A day of meeting

Chapter 2 - A day of meeting
That morning Kitten was awakened by the sound of a boy yelling for help. When she looked around she saw what looked like Crezar ranning from something.Turns out Ino thought he was Sasuke and was chasing him. I sighed. *Ino is such a dits*I thought as she hastely appologises(sp?) for her stupidity and runs off. "Let's go meet our sensia!" I said trying to sound cool."ok."Crezar said as we started off. we got there right on time and Alinimia was waiting for us."No sign of sensia." she said as if reading my mind. Just then a tall slender woman entered the room."hi" was all we could manage to say. "Good Morning"she said with a smile."Are you our sensia?" I asked her."Yes, my name is Mintia Akuruni, but you can call me Mintia-sensia." she said in sweet,motherly voice."Let's get to know each other shall we." Mintia said as we sat down."Why don't I go first"she said "My name is Mintia Akuruni and the reason I'm a ninja is personal." "Who's next, how about you" she said pointing to Crezar. "My name is Crezar Blade and I can't say why I became a ninja."He said coldly."Next" she said pointing to me."My name is Kitten PawPaw Merollina and I..." just then I saw a streak of orange pass by."Naruto"I said softly."you here saying,Kitten"Mintia said."And I became a ninja to help others and to be strong enough to do something very personal." I said "Hmmm" said Mintia"Next." "My name is Alinimia Setsukeia and I became a ninja to become strong enough to prove others wrong about me as well as something personal."Alinimai said kind of blushing about the end."alright"Mintia said " meet me in the forest at 12 o'clock sharp, Don't be late" and with that she disappeared.



That afternoon Kitten saw Naruto alone in the woods & he was yelling at the ground. Afraid 2 move she stood perfectly still. Unfortuntaly he noticed her."Who are you?" he shouted. Embarrassed Kitten stepped out of the shadows and said "Hi my name is Kitten." "Why were you watching me?" he asked in a calm voice."I was watching you because thi area is near my home and I don't want to cross the river nor did I want to disturb you" she said looking embarrassed. He smiled at her and she smiled back."uh I forgot to ask your name?"she said though she already knew who he was."My name is Naruto Uzumaki(sp?),Believe it!" he said excitedly."want to be friends?" she asked "yes"he said smiling."Bye" he said."bye"she said and ran home ward.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on December 28, 2006, 10:24:32 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Loff chapter 2! Keep updating!Also heres a tip: Let ur ideas flow. Dont box urself with one idea. Like how my story went from innocent to they were going to battle? just let the ideas flow from you to the story.