Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A series of Akward events

This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....

Chapter 3 - A series of Akward events

Chapter 3 - A series of Akward events
That morning Kitten rushed to get to the grounds before 6. Along the way she only glimpsed Naruto's team. She got to the training ground at 5:30 sharp and found Crezar stand there."where is Alinimai?"I asked."I don't know."Crezar said calmly.a few minutes later Alinimia showed up."so where is sensai?"she asked.Just than Mintia-sensai appeared and said "Let trainig commence,we'll start off by seeing who can obtain these shells from me before noon!" "and what if we don't" Kitten asked"than you don't eat."she said"oh and any caught feeding the loser is sent back along with them,Good Luck" "shoot if we don't get on of those shells we don't eat!"I said looking helpless. "I have a plan"said Crezar"everyone scatter." "how's that going to help"I ask. "because I we spread out we all have a better chance."he said as he disappeared."Well,see yah"Alinimia said and with that she disapeared,leaving Kitten all alone."I see you sensai" Alinimai said as she looked down from her hiding spot."NO,Isee you"Mintia said as she got behind Alinimai,But when she grabbed her she found it to be a substitute"Aggh"She cried as Alinimai had retrived a shell from her pouch.Later Crezar got the other one."Times up"Mintia called"guess Kitten didn't make the cut." later when they were eating Crezar told Alinimai to feed Kitten.She did.At that moment thier sensai showed up"What are you doing?!Didn't I tell you not to feed her!" "we had to or else we all would not be at full strength to fight."said Crezar. "THAN YOU ALL........pass!"She said. "wha"Kitten said a bit daised "Let's go home"said Mintia and with everyone left including Kitten.
Later Kitten found Naruto tied up."Your team leave you?"she asked.He nodded.With that she untied him."Hey your that girl from yesterday"He said.She nodded."Kitten"he said cheerfully annd he thanked her."No need to thank m thats what friends do"She said"hey want to go get some ramen,my treat." "RAMEN"Naruto shouted and with that the two friends left.

The next day Kitten felt a strange vibration in her body*It's nothing*she thought, but boy was she wrong.Allof a sudden memories of pain came rushing back to her.Aggony,Regret,Sarrow,Emptiness rushed her.Sasuke who was passing by with Naruto noticed her."Is that the girl you were talking about?"he asked pointing"yeah"said Naruto"It looks like she's in trouble,Sasuke watch her I'll go get help"and with that Naruto disapeared and Sasuke rushed over to her."hmmph"was all he could say.minutes maybe even hours passed before help came.It was Mintia and Kakashi and Naruto as well as Crezar and a fifth misillanious(SP?) person. The fifth person had light brown hair like Crezars and dark redish-brown eyes."Alex" Kitten said softly before passing out in Sasuke's arms.

a few minutes later she awoke to Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura Kakashi,Mintia,Crezar,Alinimia,and....."Alex"she exclaimed. jumping out of the bed she was in and was hugging him. "Nice to see you too"He said emmbarrased. "there goes your GF."wispered Sasuke."Shut up"Naruto replied "Everybody this is Alex Aritakeson, he's friend of mine from the village hidden in the flames"Kitten exclaimed "Oh that reminds me" said Kakashi "my team will be working along side your team Mintia." "Thats right I forgot about that with all thi commotion" Mintia said "see you ALL tomarrow." and with that she left.End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment