Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Let the mission commence

This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....

Chapter 4 - Let the mission commence

Chapter 4 - Let the mission commence
[/size]*The day of our first mission* I thought,*will be  a day we'll never forget*.And I was right.when we got to were we all were supposed to meet Kitten(If you haven't figured it out I'm kitten)felt a strange vibration in the air.Sasukeand Crezar must have sensed it too because they had the same expression I did.Naruto,Sakura,and Alinimai were apparently unable to sense it. Then Mintia and Kakashi appeared.A few minutes later our employer showed up.I should have said employers because there were two people.One was a tall, thin girl about 14 with longe red-brown hair.The other was a man in abou his teens with black hair pulled back in a ponytail.The girl wore a black shirt with a pale blueish-green miniskirt.The guy wore a grey shirt with blackshort.both wore sandals.The guy spoke first "My name is Sasukon Marikuni and this young lady is Sukinimia Aritakeson.We are on a quest to get our lands to stop feuding." "Shouldn't that be a A rank mission?!"Mintia shrieked."We feel it is best if we had genin help us."Suki said"and what great genin there are in these two teams,I mean an Uchiha and Crezar and Kitten!" "I haven't seen you in ages ,Suki,Where were you?"I ask after Alex got out from behind me."I was here and there collecting herbs for my boss when I met Sasukon!"she said with adreamy look in her eyes."OKay,enough chitchat,Let's go"Sasuke said in a cold,cool way like always. "YEAH,I'M NOT SCARED!"Naruto yells loudly. "None of us are scared right?"I ask. "RIGHT" everyone shouts in unison.READY SET GO.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment