Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Night at the Aritakesons

This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....

Chapter 6 - Night at the Aritakesons

Chapter 6 - Night at the Aritakesons
"We've reached the village"Suki said happily.As we entered I noticed that the village looked gloomy and sad.When we reached the Aritakeson household Alicia,Alex's little sister, came to greet us.A few moments later came his mom and dad came and took us inside. "It looks pretty..... dull."Alinimai wispers to me."They own a tea house so most of the decorations are there."I reply.Later Alicia,Suki,and their mom made us dinner."Ramen."Naruto says exceitedly as we sat down to eat.Suki nods.Alicia dishes us up.Naruto finishes his bowl first and goes back for seconds.Alex eats his slowly and barely finishes his bowl.After dinner we were given guest rooms in this order:Guest room 1,Kitten,Naruto,Sasuke,and Crezar,guest room 2,Sakura,Alinimai,Mintia,and Kakashi(though he didn't sleep in there).Sasuke,Naruto,and I were look outs for a while.Then Kakashi told us to go get some sleep.We all went inside. Since I had to share a room with them I told them"If any of you stare at me while I change I'll beat the snot out of you!" I pulled on my night shirt and was just about done putting my bottoms on when all of a sudden Naruto began to wail."what is it...."I started to ask but figured out when I turned around.Naruto had a bloody nose."Yyyyyyou perv..."I was stopped mid sentence by a knock on the door.It was Alicia.She was red in the face when she saw Naruto."Did you guys hurt him!?"she said in a tiny voice."No,that perv was starring at my panties and got a nosebleed."I said in a calm voice."I didn't mean to look."he said sheepishly.I sighed."It's alright."I said.I went over and hugged him.He blushed.Alicia got redder in the face and stomped off."Good night."I wispered to him."Good night." he wispered back.I fell asleep soon after that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment