Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 1st day of School!!!!!!!

This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!

Chapter 3 - 1st day of School!!!!!!!

Chapter 3 - 1st day of School!!!!!!!
   Kitten(me) got up early, showered, got dress, and ran down stairs toward the kitchen. "Gotta go,gotta go" I kept muttering as I rushed through breakfast.Then I heard a horn honk out front."Gotta go,see ya when i get home" I yelled to my sis as I rushed to the Fuzukimari's limo and slid in next to Naruto. I looked around at everyone in their uniforms. As soon as we got to the school we ran for the door. Then we sat down at a table in the multi-purpose room and talked until the bell rang and we were off to first period in the auditorium. We sat down in chairs as our teacher took roll and lunch count. Then we did some excireses with our voices and we went over classroom procedure. Then the bell rang and i was off to french. I ended up sitting by Riyo and Sasuke in French. We all go to have french names. Mine was collete le petit anga(collete the tiny angel after one of my fav characters from Tails of Symphonia) Then It was time for reading. A fter that we had lunch. it was my fav, spagetti.Yum!! As I sat down at the table with my friends someone came up behind me. It was a boy with thick purpleish black hair. " hi my name is Sarune Miomarison." he said "It's a pleasure to meet you Sarune,My name is Kitten Paw-Paw Merollina" i replied. " May i sit with you guys and ladies?" he asked with extreme politeness.*Wow this guy is a real gentleman* I thought to myself. i nodded and he sat down with us. "By the way, i find the name Kitten to be very beautiful" he said after a few moments of silence. I flush brick red. I noticed both Naruto and Sasuke glaring at him after that. Then we went outside for a little. I sat down in the grass with my friends and we played Truth or Dare.
"It's sasukes turn, Truth or Dare?" Riyo asked.
" truth" he replied.
"Is it true you have a crush on a certain girl in our group?" she asked w/ an evil grin 
"Yeah" he said in a mumble.
"Okay"Riyo said glancing at me "it's Kitten's turn, Truth or Dare?"she asked
"Dare" I replied
"ooohhhhh"Everyone howled in unison
"alright I dare you to kiss Naruto, Sasuke, and Sarune after school" She said.
I blushed but I agreed,then the bellrang.
"Don't forget!" Riyo shouted to me.
Most of the other periods went fast and soon it was 7th period
"All right students,welcome to Life Science" Mr. Hatake announced " for your first project I want you to form teams of three and choose an animal to research"
"No prob" Naruto wispered to Saskuke and myself."We could all par up and get an A+"
"That sounds great" I wispered back "especially since we all live right next door to each other!"
Sasuke nodded "As long as Naruto does some of the work." he said coldly
"Don't worry i will!" Naruto almost yelled.
"Ahhemmm, as I was saying I would like you all to bring the animal into this room, in other words domesticated animals"Mr. Hatake said as he stood over our table.
"okay, we're a team" we said in unison.
"the project is due Friday" He said "Good day class!" Just then the bell rang
Schools out for today
+after school+
 
I walked home with Naruto and Sasuke. I pulled the hood of my jacket up. When we got to our block, i saw Sarune and Riyo standing by the old Oak in my lawn. "hey guys" I said numbly
"alright, it's Dare time!"she said w/ a devious smile "Kiss Sasuke first!"
"ooookkaayy!"I said then I closed my eyes and leaned toward him.
A moment later I felt something warm touch my lips. I opened my eyes to see Sasukes face an inch away from mine
*so this is what a kiss feels like* i thought to myself *I wonder if it feels this way all the time*
Just then he pulled away,flushed Brick red, and smiled for once.
"Naruto's turn!" she said
I did what I'd done for Sasuke and I felt the same sensation when his lips touched mine
this time I pulled away and both of us were really flushed.
"Sarune's turn!"
This time he leaned toward me and our lips connected immediatly.
i pulled away almost instantaniously.
"the dares over" I said. I was bright red all over. Naruto, Sasuke and I headed for my house.
An hour later the phone rang. my sis answered it.
A few minutes later she came in my room where the three of us were working.
"That was the Uchihas, They asked that Sasuke stay here tonight and I agreed,His clothes will be brought over shortly" she said "kay" We both said in unison. I felt mysef turn red. *We had sleepovers together in the past, but then again we were only 7 or 8 back then and now we're teens and this feels kinda akward* I was in deep thought when the doorbell rang.Sasuke and I rush downstairs and he grabbed up his clothes. then it was 10 o'clock and Naruto had to go home Then Sasuke and I got ready for bed.
"you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on my cot." I told
"okay" he replied sounding a bit caught off guard
"night everyone" I said
"Night" they replied.
*end of chappie 3*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kittenrocks on July 5, 2007, 6:20:17 PM

Kittenrocks on
KittenrocksChi!!!
thank you guys for all ur support on this story!!
Chapter 4 coming soon!!meow!!

SasukesChick on July 3, 2007, 9:51:33 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicklol soo kawaii. Continue

crazicat06 on July 3, 2007, 9:39:27 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06lol Cute!