Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part 1

This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!

Chapter 4 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part 1

Chapter 4 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part 1
*Notes* There is another new boy coming into the story O.o ^/////^
and I thought things were going to be crazy before but now things have gone to extremes ^///////^
*end of side note*
 
     I awoke earlier than usual and I looked over at my bed to see if Sasuke was awake and noticed that he was asleep on the floor next to my cot. *how long has he been lying there* I wondered. Just then he sat up and yawned. "sleep well?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled. Then I got up and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. As I finished my shower, I herd the doorbell ring. I quickly threw on my uniform and rushed down stairs to answer it. i opened the door and saw a boy my age with dark blue w/ light blue tips and azure eyes. he looked badly beaten. "...please....help...me" he murmured before fainting into my arms. I carried him over to the couch and set him down. I looked over his wounds and patched him quickly. Then I looked over him a second time. His face had regained some color and he was wear a school uniform similar to the boys at our school. Suddenly the boy blinked awake. He smiled and looked up at me. "Sorry if I caused you any trouble miss" he said blushing and rubbing his head. " You were no trouble at all!" I said with a large grin. Then I went into the kitchen and ate something.Then he came into the kitchen and asked if he could sit down.i nodded.A few hours later Sasuke came down and ate something then he rushed back upstairs for something.Then I heard the Fuzukimari's limo outside. I shouted for Sasuke to get his butt down stairs and then I walked over to the boy and asked him what his name was. "Oh yeah, my name is Marku Rizaku, please to meet you miss!" he said."umm, my name is Kitten Paw-Paw Merollina."
the school day lagged on until P.E. i apparently had class with Marku and Sarune as well as Riyo,the twins, Naruto,and Sasuke. after we got the locks for our lockers and we had changed into our gym clothes, we played a game of crazy kickball.I ended up on a team with Marku, Naruto,the twins,Sakura and a boy who looked alot like the teacher. we were the first up to kick.I was up after Marku. when he kicked the ball it went flying and landed in the bleachers and everyone made it to home base.Then when they got the ball down, it was my turn. I sent hard and low to right. I made it to third base before the other team could grab the ball.Then the bell rang and we changed out and went to lunch. The twins had plans to take Riyo and Crezar out to eat so I ended up sitting by Sasuke, Naruto, Sarune, and Marku. After lunch, I walked around by myself.
 
*****With the Naruto and Sasuke*******
   *****Sasuke's point of view****
   Naruto and I walked around by ourselves, since he had something he couldn't discuss in front of Kitten. once we got to a quiet spot near the edge of the football field,we sat down. "Hey Sasuke, How many years have the three of us been friends?" Naruto asked "By the three of us you mean Kitten,yourself and me,Then its been about 7 years."Why do you ask?" i said/asked. "no reason...." he said though I noticed he was blushing. I could tell he was remembering when we first met.
>>>>>>Flashback

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on July 19, 2007, 9:09:09 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickWhat happened when you got to your house.....it doesn't make sense. Anyway, kool. Can't wait to read more 'bout the new guy.
'Til He Comes Again,
KY

Kittenrocks on July 20, 2007, 2:09:40 AM

Kittenrocks on
KittenrocksLOL
sorry I kinda ran outa time cause my bro wanted the comp I'm goig to fix the mixed up-ness