Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part3

This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!

Chapter 6 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part3

Chapter 6 - 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! part3
******Previously(end of chapter five).********* the Student council just put up flyers about the school dance tonight. Kitten sighed as a mountain of notes came flooding out of her locker. no doubt they were admirerer's letter, asking her to the school dance. She collect them up as well as grabbing her science notes and headed to class.I arrived to class on time and ploped into my desk. I deciede to look over my "fan mail" while I waited for class to begin. I was right about most of them, they were sad, sappy, pitifull attempts to ask me out to the dance, the rest were notes that were just plain asking me out. What silly little letters, they expect me to agree to such a sappy stuff my inner me laughed.
**still Kitten's P.O.V.**
I looked up from my desk and caught a few people staring at me, some turned away when I looked up, while others seemed to be glaring at me. I looked over to see if the guys had noticed the staring and the glares, but both seemed to be busily writing down something, so I didn't bother asking them. Mr. Hatake went around the class rather quickly and asked if our projects were done yet. I knew ours was, because we done an all-nighter, in a sense, and had gotten it done ahead of schedual. I spent most of class looking through my fan-mail again and checking for any names I really wanted to recognize, but I found none. the bell rang and I quickly rushed to the nearest trash cant o dump the letters. I hated replying to people like that. then I hurried to my locker hoping to head home by myself today and avoid the impending 20 questions on whether I was going to the dance from my friends. no such luck, since the twins were waiting and I could tell Riyokiri wasn't far from there.

" hey" I said trying to act casual.

"Hey, so who you gonna go to the dance with?" Samari asked excitedly

" actually I planned to stay home tonight" I said, trying to brush off the dance as I pulled my bag out of my locker and crammed one or two books into it.

"Not acceptible" the twins said in pure unision

"Why?"I asked

"Cause we need you, I mean, who's gonna kick @$$ at the dace offs if you aren't there?"

"someone else" I said, trying to be convincing

"are you not going cause you don't have a date?" Riyokiri asked comming up behind the twins

"no, I'm just choosing not to go to this one" I stated as I threw y bag over my shoulder

"Right" Riyokiri said, using her most sarcastic of tones

"It's the truth" I snapped

"well, if that's how you feel, the twin's and I are just going to have fun without you"
Riyokiri said, ignoring the fact I'd snapped at her

I smiled softly, glad she wasn't going to pester me into it "If it's not too late after the dance, could you guys get on the chatroom?" I asked

they nodded and I began to head out the doors and start my walk home. Some of the guys were waiting for me outside and so were a few fanboys...

I felt akward as I hurried toward my friends so we could walk home together, but I was blocked by a group of boys, all clamoring to ask me to the dance........
((part 4 and the finale of the 2nd Day; Rivialries,Confession and ...Dates?! mass comming next update))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment