Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the begining, ot the end...

Sora meets a strange girl called a HeartChild, she seems to know something he doesn;t about the heartless. Can she help him Find his Friends? There is yoai.

Chapter 1 - the begining, ot the end...

Chapter 1 - the begining, ot the end...
An: this story is owned, so don’t even try to take it, k?

Chapter One: And so it begins, or ends......



Sora trudged slowly down the hall of the palace, this was horrible, he was lost in the castle, and he had just been separated from his childhood friend and love... ‘ man this, sucks...’he would think, as he rounded the corner, he held the ultima weapon and sighed, he had also lost his best friend and best rival, he winced at the thought as he leaned against the wall and slowly slid down it, he reopened his eyes and sighed, there was nothing to do, the heartless were destroyed, and....he had no friends here..well, there was Goofy and Donald, but they were always working, so, there was so reason, to go to them. He lifted his head and stared out the window, it was magnificent , a large, pain glassed window, that held the sunshine, like it was a the sun itself. The more Sora stared, the more tired he got, slowly he drifted off to sleep...�k-kairi....�

~~~~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ WE MUST STOP THEM!!!� Sora was struck from his sleep by the sound of Donald’s voice.
“ Sir Sora, we must go, the heartless, they have attacked!� Sora’s eyes widened, “ the heartless?!� he shoved his way out of the servants and ran to the door where Donald stood. Suddenly the door cam crashing open, and there stood, a huge, bug looking monster, a type of, beetle? Sora backed up slowly, the size of this thing, was colossal! He had to blink several times to believe it was there. Sora turned his head just in the nick of time when Donald went flying backward. “Donald!� Sora ran to Donald just to have himself knocked backward too. “Aaugh!� he sat up and summoned his Blade, he jumped up and did a air-combo-strike, but all it did was probably tickle the thing. “ what the?!� He looked at his blade, ‘ the ultima weapon, why isn’t it working?!’ he thought. He then got hit again, and again, and again. Soon only Sora was still standing, if, only, only the King were there! Sora tried to stand up again, but to no avail, he was then hit, and was sent flying. He hit the wall with a slam as his blood loss was heavy, he could barley see anything, was this it, was this how he was gonna die...? no, he couldn’t he would n’t!
No! He had to get Kairi and Riku back! At all costs!! “ Noo!!!!!!� Sora screamed, suddenly the Keyblade started to glow, and it seemed to transform into a new key! But how! Sora would think, ‘ the ultima weapon is the last stage!’ It glowed like the sun, and grew by at least 5 inches, the Sun blade! Sora looked at it with extreme curiosity, ‘what the...?’ suddenly he was lunged forward by the blade, it seemed to be working on its own.0.0 “ AHH!! WTF is happening!!!?�he screamed as he tried to better grab a hold of it. When he did, he did an air combo again, this time, it caused damage, you could tell because it screamed in pain...wait a minute, screamed?! Sora looked behind him at the creature, ‘ was that a scream, or a shriek..?’ he went back up to at full speed, and did an Ars Arcanum straight in the stomach. There was a final loud scream, and in fell to the ground, but, in a strange, REALLY strange way. Sora backed away in fear as the creature stepped forward as a glow formed around it. It was still screaming when it, it turned into a human?! A young girl about 14 fell to the ground, nude might I say, all wet with goo, and slightly knocked out. She blinked slowly as she reached her hand out towards as if wanting to grasp him, as she whispered softly...�help me...sora...� and with that, she fainted.
~~Later inside one of the many guest rooms of the castle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes opened with a flutter, she looked around blurrily and found a boy hovering over her. “ you okay..?� he said blinking. She screamed and slapped him as she sat up. *huff* *huff* Sora rubbed his cheek, “Ouch! What was that for?!� He stood up and looked at her angerly. She blushed slightly, and looked down.� sorry, it was, just a reaction.� Sora blushed at her blushing as her noticed she was nude, in a bed, with only sheets. His eyes widened as he turned around and closed his eyes. “ no, im sorry, I didn’t, notice that you were, uh, well, ya know....� She looked under the sheets. “Oh...� was all she said, “ Um, do I have any clothes I can wear..?� Sora put his arms behind his head. “Yeah, over on the left, on a chair, you see them?� She turned and saw a black shirt and skirt, they had a strip down the middle with a silver belt hanging on the chair. “Yeah..thanks...� she stepped out of the bed and walked over to the chair she put on the small white g-string and then stared at the bra...she had never seen one of these before. She picked it up and stared at it with a finger under her chin. Sora was getting tired “ How you doing...?� She turned and looked, “ Um, what is this long white thing with wire under it..?� Sora was confused as well. “ I don’t know, let me see it...� he held his hand out backwards and waited for her to put it in it. When she gave it to him he took it, and held it in front of himself...He stared for a moment, then blushed deeply and stiffened like a board. “well, what is it..?� She said looking at her other clothes. “ UH, you mean, you don’t know...?� she continued looking at the clothes and calmy said “ nope...� “IT’S A BRA!!� He yelled closing his eyes and clenching it out of embarrassment.

She turned out of shock, “and, what is that...?� she said putting the skirt on. Then adding the belt. “ God! Do I have to show you or something..?!� “ I thought you’d never ask!� she said as she smiled. Sora sighed, why did he have to say such a thing...? He turned around and closed his eyes, “ Okay you take it like this and do this...I think...� He took the bra and put it over his clothes around the chest area. “ see...?� It was a little tight, but at least it fit. “Uh..I think, okay, let me try...� She about to walk forward when someone walked in, it was Leon and Aerith. “Sora we hea–� Both Aerith and leon froze, Aerith Ran to the girl and put her arms around her to hide her chest from view “ Huh?� Sora opened his eyes and stared at leon who was staring mouth wide open back at him. Sora looked down at the bra he was wearing. “ Ah!� he screamed and pulled it off. “It’s not what it looks like! I swear!!�
~~~~~~~~~After the girl Learned how to put a Bra on and then they went to the library~~~~~~~

Sora was so embarrassed, then it made it worse when Yuffie would sit there laughing at him during the whole Conversation. “ So, Sora tell us again, what were you doing..?� She asked, perfectly knowing the answer. He sighed...� I was showing her how to put on a Bra...� he mumbled more than he said. Yuffie started to crack up again. “ That’s enough Yuffie!� Leon said glaring at her. She instantly stopped and cocked her head back in defeat. Leon rolled his eyes, he felt guilty, but she needed t calm down. “Now, Sora, who is this girl..?� Leon asked looking at her while She played with her belt. “ I don’t know, she just, kinda, appeared after I defeated that..heartless.� They all stared at her..�What?� She said leaning backwards. “Tell us..�Aerith said, “Everything...�
~~~Th girl’s story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* My name is Lili, and im what you may call, a Heart Child.....*

Dr. Kyn walked down the hall’s of Hallow Bastion with Hades as they talked. “ So when will ‘it’ be ready..?� Hades asked stepping in front of the Doctor. “ Well..� He said. “It could be awhile....� Hades clenched his fist. “ We, don’t, have, awhile, doctor.....� He looked at him with fire in his eyes. “ With that pest, the keyblade master walking around, we can’t afford time!� He yelled, “Know I want the child ready by Noon tomorrow!� And with that he disappeared. “Y-yes M’lord!� The doctor yelled running back to the Lab.
* Dr.Kyn worked all night, and all Day till’ noon the next day. That’s when it happened*

Hades walked in the Lab smiling very brightly “Oh, Dr.Kyn!!! Is our ‘child’ ready..?� He said walking into the back room surprising the doctor. “Oh! Hades! She is ready!� Hades walked over to the screen and looked in it, there she was, a girl, about 14, floating in that same Goo Sora saw.
“ ah, yes, a fine model she is, so, what does she do..?� Hades asked looking at the clip notes n the desk. “ Well, well you see, Hades, um..She, she’s a model, that, is a type of Heartless, which can turn into heartless...� There was a long silence then a stare... “You’re a genius Dr.Kyn!� hades yelled, “Now, lets see this baby in action..�

~~~~~End of Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ I could hear Dr.Kyn always talking about Sora, the great Keyblade Master, and that, if only he had worked along side with you, this project, me, could be going towards truth, anf hope, instead of death, and sorrow...� Lili said still playing with her belt, “So, I sent out to find you, but, when I saw you, I didn’t realize anything, and just started attacking...im sorry to have caused so much trouble....� She said looked at a bandaged Donald and Goofy. Sora was totally lost, but he also understood. “ So, are you an enemy, or an Allies..?� She stared at the ground, and started to remember the memories that she HADN’T revealed.. She then looked at him straight in the eyes and said, “Allies.�


An: so, what did you think..? I know confusing, but I like, it! Tell me what you think, k?! Or email me at fanart_email@yahoo.com

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorMars on April 22, 2004, 2:05:59 AM

SailorMars on
SailorMarsI like it too please continue the story