Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sister

What happens when Demyx's twin sister shows up.....she makes plans to give real feelings to people with only half a heart.

Chapter 1 - Sister

Chapter 1 - Sister
Ebb & Flow CH.1


Me: Hiya this is my second kinda love story Since my first was wierd and stunk and yea it was Baaaaaaaaaaaad anyways i Hope u like my story it has my own character in it which i wish i could draw but my drawings stink and ramble ramble ramble............

Zrixy: Right she's lost it anyways im Zrixy and so yea um hope u like it.



It was lunch time in Castle Oblivion and of course evryone was in the dining room everyone of course except Demyx.

Demyx: ug what am I going to do, how to i tell Xemnas.

Axel: COMON DEMYX THE FOOD IS GETTING COLD (except for mine heh heh)

Demyx: I'll be down in a minuet!

once Demyx was seated everyone sighed with relive and begon eating it was very quiet and no one had a conversation to bring up about thier mission or news on Sora,Donald, or Goofy. He really needed some music to calm him down because of what was going to happen today.

Demyx: soooooo before anything gets too excting lets get as far away from th....

There were three loud knocks on the door.

Demyx: I GOT IT

Xaldin: It's ok Demyx calm down

Xaldin said in a calm tone.

Demyx: oh maaan

Xaldin opened the door and there stood a teenage girl about Larxene's highth (which was a normal highth....I think) with long blue hair put into a ponytail with three braids coming out. she had the lightest blue capries on with a top that covered most of her except her sides,her arms and had her top sorta string down and make a hole around her belly button. Her arms had a normal T-shirt on one side and a very long arm of a midnight blue shirt on the other. She jumped on Xaldin screaming at the top of her lungs.

:::::: OH DEMYX I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH YOU REALLY NEED TO WRIGHT MORE MAN! you've gotten......tall?

Xaldin: um girl im not Demyx and you'r in trouble.

Xemnas: what the hell is going on here!

Demyx: im sorry sir you see i was going to tell you at lunch but......

::::: he didn't want you to know about me, figures you were always jealous of me and didn't want me showing you up in front of your little Minions

by now everyone was in the lobby.

Larxene: hey! We don't work for Mr. Guitar

::::: you don't hmmm....well then Demyx want to tell me what you really are.

Zexion: First who are you.

the girl turned around to see the somewhat taller teenager in front of her. she gapedas she stared at him for a minuet the replied.

::::: I am Zrixy, Demyx's twin surely he's told you about me.

Demyx: actually Zrix i never told them about you and how your the only Nobody who knows how to feel.

Zrixy: WHAT what do you mean you didn't tell them, i was supposed to help them have feelings and your telling me you haven't told them.

there was confusion all around the room, everyone was quiet they were all wondering how this Nobody could have feelings.

Xemnas: well Zrixy how long will you be staying?

Demyx: you mean you dont care that she lives with us for awhile?????????

Xemnas: well of course she's your sister.

Zrixy: well you better have a spare room cause i wont be leaving for a long time

Xemnas: hmm well then if your going to stay here awhile then your going to be tested givin new clothes and do work for us/

Zrixy: and you will be healing

everyone look confused at her

Zrixy: you'll all see well see you in the morning you better get some sleep cause we'r getting up early tommorow.

everyone went about doing their business except Zexion who was still staring at her as she waslked up the stairs and out of sight.

Axel: hmmm you know Zexion she could be single ^_-

Zexion: wwhat i dont like her i...i... just thinnk she looks...uh....nice thats it.

Axel: right well she's in the room next to Demyx got it memorized?

Zexion:.....

Axel: good well see you later.






ME: well i hoped you liked it, it took me awhile to think who would Zrixy like besides Axel.

Zrixy: yea good choice

Zexion: *Droooooooools*

ME: right ok well i'll right more soon an will probably make it longer soo yea BYE.
P.S. Read and Review PLZ

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kimmaru on June 27, 2006, 3:35:38 AM

Kimmaru on
KimmaruThat's good write more please.