Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Plans

What happens when Demyx's twin sister shows up.....she makes plans to give real feelings to people with only half a heart.

Chapter 2 - Plans

Chapter 2 - Plans
ME:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's one-o-clock at night and i need to wright this chapter before i sleep.

Demyx: do i get a date ^_^

ME: not in this chapter

Demyx:....

Zrixy: ha ha i already have a guy going gah gah over me.

Me: hey im the writer i could always make Zexion hate you.

Zrixy:...........................................................meep.......................................

ME: right anyways here we go ch2 ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

CH.2

The next day Demyx was in the garden as well as some other memebers of the Orginization
helping Marluxia water the plants.

Demyx:well that wraps it up.

Marluxia: yes thank you very much Demyx.

Demyx: your welcome.

as Demyx summons his sitar and plays a soft relaxing tune from his childhood before he was a nobody.

Zrixy:good morning nobodies are we ready for a fun day.

everyone looked at her as though she lost it.

Axel:actually today Xemnas has a mission for you so you should stock up on knowledge before you start giving us stuff do to.

Zrixy:WHAT I HAVE TO........................................grrrrr................ok fine where is Xemnas.

Larxene:Zexion would usually take you but since he's on a mission your on your own

Zrixy:oookaay then where is the Library.

Axel:ill take you.

Axel summoned a portal to the library on there way between dimensions Axel got curious.

Axel:sooo what are you going to do to us again

Zrixy:i was trying to make plans on helping you guys get your feelings back even though you dont have your whole heart.

Axel:is that even possible?

Zrixy:well i did but you cant pretend that you have feelings it ruins it.

Axel: well here we are.

they entered the oddly small library with a small table in the middle and a couple of chairs near the window overlooking the garden.

Axel:you want to read this book,it's on your mission today at noon so you better read quikly.

it was 9:00 Zrixy began reading the book on The keyblade master,it was a fairly large book and Zrixy had a lot on her mind but she knew she had to do this if she wanted to help the Orginization. Meanwhile Axel went back to the garden everyone was still there and Demyx was still playing his sitar. Larxene was talking to Roxas and Marluxia was planting some new plant.Axel walked over and sat next to Demyx.

Axel:so Demyx how's it going

Demyx:fine im need to find some new songs to play though.

Axel:well i was wondering what Zrixy is planing like, what is she going to do to us tommorow,

Demyx:well i think she's going to take us to the beach.

Axel:but non of us have a swimsuit.

Demyx:She's taking us shopping first.

Axel was picturing Demyx in a swimsuite and his hot body. him laying on his back on the beach. It was a thing that will most likely going to happen tommorow.

Demyx: Axel are you ok.

Axel was dazing off thinking about Demyx.

Axel:oh uh...yea im fine.

Axel walked off to talk to Roxas and Larxene.Demyx stared as he walked off thinking about the exact same thing.Demyx can't wait till tommorow. maybe his sister coming here wasn't such a bad idea.
End


ME:ug im sorry i was planing on making a little longer.but im sooooooooo tired besides i'll make it longer in the next chapter i promise.

Zrixy:yea i get to kick Sora's cute little @$$ ^_^.

Zexion:what the hell i thought you were my girl.

Zrixy:not yet ^_^

Axel:i get to see Demyx in a swimsuite
                                        ^_^     
Demyx:i get to see Axel in a swimsuite

ME: ok before we go any further i must stop plz Read and Review.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment