Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cruel Intentions

Chazz has been girl with being able to turn into a girl with just someone throwing cold water on him. Hot water to turn him back. Now that's its the third year of Halloween, the curse that's upon him can be broken with a true loves first kiss.CxJ

Chapter 2 - Cruel Intentions

Chapter 2 - Cruel Intentions


KK: Okay, I'm back again with the second chapter considering that you all like it so much. Thank you for all the reviews everyone! (Starts giggling.) Anyway, only two more chapters until this story is completely finished. So, I hope you all enjoy chapter two. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Two: Cruel Intentions



The next day, Chazz was in his dorm room taking a nice hot bath. You know, considering what he did yesterday to Jaden, he kept feeling as if he needed to bathe.



(Chazz's POV)

Now that Jaden knows my secret, he's bound to tell someone. You can trust a Slifer-slacker as far as you can throw them. Hmm… I have an idea that just might work.

(End POV)



Chazz reached his arm out and grabbed his towel off of the rack that was next to the tub. He got out, wrapped himself up and walked over towards the sink and looked into the mirror.



(Chazz's POV)

Heh, heh. That Slifer-slacker Jaden is in for a rude awakening when he sees me today.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In class, everyone was socializing with each other before today's lesson with Dr. Banner began, though he was not there yet. Jaden and Syrus were sitting next to each other as they usually do. Only Jaden looked like he hadn't had much sleep last night.

“Jay, are you okay? You look more tired than you usually do,” Syrus said.

Jaden yawned. “Yeah, I'm fine Sy. Just tired. I couldn't really sleep last night. I had a lot of my mind.”

“Oh, I see. Could it be that girl from yesterday that was kissing you or is it the other way around?” Syrus began snickering.

“No offense Sy, but that's just lame. And I really don't wanna talk about that. I just want to forget about it before…” Jaden yawned again and laid his head down on the desk.



Just then, all of the guys, mostly the Obelisk Blue guys and some of the Ra Yellow guys, were doing catcalls. Apparently they'd seen something worth looking at. Jaden paid no mind to it though but Syrus turned around to see what all the commotion was about. There, at the top of the stairs, was Chazz, in girl form, wearing a skimpy outfit. He was wearing a halter top showing cleavage and a mini-skirt that was above the knees, with matching high-hill shoes on. Guys can be so clueless.

“Whoa! Hey Jaden, wake up! Jaden!” Syrus was trying to nudge Jaden awake.

Jaden's head shot up quickly because he assumed he was in trouble. “What? What is it? Did Crowler catch me sleeping again?” he asked.

“No, and if he did, he probably would've tried to expel you for it. But that's not why I woke you up. Look.” Syrus pointed at the top of the stairs.



Jaden turned his head to look and got the shock of a lifetime. Chazz, in girl form, in a skimpy outfit. Jaden's jaw dropped and drool began coming down the sides of his mouth. That's when he realized it was Chazz in all that get-up.



(Jaden's POV)

CHAZZ?! No way?! He's hot!! Oh man, WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY????!!!

(End POV)



Chazz slowly began walking down the stairs and the guys kept hollering and whistling like the horny dogs they are. The Obelisk Blue girls, on the other hand, were just disgusted by this girl's appearance. Well… most of them anyway. Jaden had turned back around, pretending as if he didn't see Chazz even though he did.

“Jaden, why are you so nervous?” Syrus asked, clueless on the whole situation between Jaden and `that girl'.

“Trust me Sy, you don't even wanna know,” Jaden replied.



Jaden suddenly felt a hand on his left shoulder. That's when he really began to panic. He slowly turned his head around and there was Chazz, cleavage showing and everything. That when he started drooling again.

“Hey honeybunch! Did you miss me?” Chazz said in a cheerful voice.

“Honeybunch? So you do know this girl Jay? Jay?” Syrus noticed Jaden had a blank stare on his face. Jaden was too busy drooling and looking at Chazz's breasts to know that Syrus was poking him.



Chazz giggled. “So, I take it that you like what you see?” Chazz climbed on top of the desk in front of Jaden, causing the skirt he was wearing to rise up a little higher, showing crotch cleavage. “So tell me Jaden, is that an egg roll or are you just happy to see me?”

Jaden heard Chazz's question and looked down at himself. He looked back up at Chazz and blushed.



“Yo baby, why don't you quit wasting your time with that Slifer-slacker and come get with me?” said one of the Obelisk Blue guys.



Chazz looked up to see who said that and on top of that, it was one of his friends. He cringed.

“Uh no, I don't think so. This Slifer-slacker packs way more punch than you do,” said Chazz as he wrapped his arms around Jaden's neck. Jaden blushed and had goose bumps all over at the same time.

“Oh please, even I can out-duel that punk anytime. I still say it's a fluke that he beat Dr. Crowler,” said another one of Chazz's friends, the one with the country accent.

“Issunboshi (1),” Chazz replied.



Everyone laughed at the insult directed towards his friend, which made him stand up in anger.

“How dare you say such a disgraceful thing?! And it's not even true!!” he shouted, his face red.

“That's what you say but deep down inside yourself, you know that it's true,” Chazz.



Chazz's friend sat down in his seat in embarrassment. Everyone went `Oooh'.



(Jaden's POV)

What's Chazz doing? That was his friend. Of course, now that I think about it, ever since he lost that duel to me, his friends have been treating him differently. I guess he kinda deserved that in a way.

(End POV)



“Um, this is very uncomfortable. Could you let me go now?” Jaden said.

“Surely you don't mean you're uncomfortable around me honeybunch?” Chazz began rubbing his nose against Jaden's nose.



All of the guys were getting jealous because of the fact that a girl was paying more attention to Jaden and not them. Jaden was creeped out by the fact that Chazz would even consider torturing him this way.

Everyone quieted down as soon as Dr. Banner came down the stairs. He was also carrying his cat Pharaoh in his arms as he usually does. That's when he noticed Chazz all hugged up on Jaden.



“Jay, Dr. Banner is coming this way,” replied Syrus.

“Yeah, well tell that to her,” Jaden said, trying not to stare at Chazz's breasts, even though Chazz had them close enough to Jaden's face.

“Well, I see we have a new student today,” said Dr. Banner, while rubbing Pharaoh's ears.

Chazz looked at Dr. Banner. “Uh, well, uh, yeah. I guess you could say I'm new.” Chazz giggled.



“Then you should know that it's required for the young ladies to wear the girls uniform? What is your name?” Dr. Banner asked.

Chazz got off of the desk in front of Jaden and stood up.



(Chazz's POV)

My name?! Is he trying to expose my secret? But I need a name… name… I got one!

(End POV)



“My name is Chelsea,” said Chazz.

“Chelsea what? You do have a last name don't you?” asked Dr. Banner.



Pharaoh hopped out of Dr. Banner's arms and onto the floor. He walked over towards Chazz and started rubbing up against his leg and purred.

“Looks like Pharaoh has taken a liking to you. Anyway, your last name please, Chelsea,” said Dr. Banner.

“Uh, well, I really don't like to give my last name.” Chazz sat down next to Jaden and wrapped his arms around his neck again. “But I do know that it will be Yuki.”

Jaden's face turned red. “Hey, wait a minute… I never said anything about… it's not what you think… we're not…”

Syrus lightly hit Jaden over the head again to stop him from babbling like an idiot.



“Okay, well, this school requires the girls to wear the girls' uniform. Why don't you go dress in the proper attire, young lady,” Dr. Banner said as he walked down the stairs to his desk. Pharaoh followed behind him.

“Yes sir,” replied Chazz. He then rubbed his cheek against Jaden's. “I'll be back honeybunch.” Chazz got up and left to go put on the girls uniform.



Jaden breathed a sigh of relief. Syrus just looked at him.

“So, are you and that girl dating Jaden?” asked Syrus.

“Sy, can we drop this for right now? I finally have some time to myself before Chelsea comes back.” Jaden laid his head back down on his desk.



(FP: I don't feel bad for Jaden. He asked for that. Seriously. KK: Uh, yeah. Sure. Whatever.)



While Dr. Banner was teaching, Chazz had come back wearing the Slifer Red Girls' uniform. Apparently they have made Slifer Girls uniforms but you don't see girls wear them. Most of the girls are experienced duelists. And the uniforms are made up exactly like the Obelisk Blue Girls uniform.

And aside for the skirt of the uniform already being short, Chazz had made it even shorter by trimming the edge of it some more. And the guys were being guys by staring again. But this time, Jaden was asleep and didn't even notice that Chazz had sat down next to him. Syrus did though.



“You're Chelsea right?” he asked.

“That right,” said Chazz.

“Oh, well, that explains how you know Jaden. Are you two dating? He won't tell me anything,” Syrus said.

“Yes, we are. Jaden's just shy about admitting that. He's such a sweet guy,” Chazz said, swooning.



“You want I should wake him up?” asked Syrus.

“No. Let him sleep. He looks adorable when he's asleep.”



(Syrus's POV)

This is all too weird. Jaden having a girlfriend and not tell anyone? That's not like him. Not only that, this girl looks almost like Chazz. But Chazz doesn't have any sisters. Not that I know of.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Out in the courtyard, Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley were sorting out their dueling decks. Well, Chumley and Syrus were anyway. Jaden just spread out all his cards on the ground.

“So Jaden, Syrus told me what happened this morning in class. Do you really have a girlfriend?” Chumley asked.

“No I don't have a girlfriend!” Jaden snapped, irritable.

“Geez, you don't have to yell. I only asked a simply question,” Chumley said.

“Don't mind him Chumley. Jaden didn't get much sleep last night. He slept through the entire class assignment. Plus, Chelsea copied down all of the work and notes for Jaden. I thought it was nice of her. She said you two were dating Jaden,” said Syrus.



Jaden just sighed. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't tell anyone that Chelsea is really Chazz. Not only would Chazz hate him even more than he already does, he'd probably want to kill him for exposing his secret.

“Hey honeybunch! I've been looking everywhere for you,” said familiar voice.



And of course Jaden knew who it was.

“Hey Chelsea. Nice to see you again,” replied Syrus.

“Nice to see you too, uh, Syrus was it?” asked Chazz as he sat down next to Jaden.

“Yeah, that's right.” Syrus smiled.

“So is `honeybunch' some kind of pet name you call Jaden or what?” asked Chumley.



“Well of course. I go anywhere Jaden goes because I love him.” Chazz wrapped him arms around Jaden's neck. Jaden blushed.

“Chelsea, I've been meaning to ask you if you were related to Chazz Princeton in any way because you look just like him. Come to think of it… he wasn't in class today. I wonder where he is,” Syrus said.

“Chazz Princeton not in class? That's something you don't hear everyday,” replied Chumley.



(Jaden's POV)

Oh, if they only knew what I knew. But I don't want to die before my time so its best if I keep my mouth shut.

(End POV)



“Well, I don't have the slightest idea as to who you are talking about. I'm not related to anyone by the name of Chazz Princeton. I'm an only child,” Chazz lied.

“Oh okay. Sorry I asked. I just wanted to know because you and Chazz look alike. Don't you think Chumley?” asked Syrus.

Chumley took a good look at Chelsea or rather Chazz. “Yeah, in a way they do. That just weird,” he said.



Jaden and Chazz just looked at each other and then looked back at Syrus and Chumley.

“Why are you two looking at us like that? Do you know something that we don't?” Syrus asked.

“Well, there is—



Chazz cut Jaden off by pushing him down on the ground and kissed him forcefully. Chumley and Syrus just started at them both. That's when Alexis and her friends Mindy and Jasmine walked up on them.

“Well, well, it looks like the two love birds are enjoying themselves,” Mindy replied.



Chumley and Syrus looked away from Chazz and Jaden to Alexis and company. Chazz stopped kissing Jaden to acknowledge their presence.

“I'm actually quite surprised that you have a girlfriend Jaden. I always thought that Alexis liked you,” Jasmine said.

“What?! You really thought I liked Jaden like that?!” asked Alexis.

“You hang around him and his friends all the time. It's hard not to assume such things. Me and Jasmine just thought you liked him is all,” said Mindy.

“I can't believe you two. You're both boy crazy is what you are,” said Alexis.



Mindy and Jasmine just giggled. Alexis sweat dropped. She then noticed that all of Jaden's cards from his deck were scattered all on the ground where he was sitting.

“Jaden why do you have your cards everywhere?” asked Alexis.

“I was trying to sort them out by my mind was else where,” replied Jaden.

“Ooh, could it be your girlfriend Jaden?” Mindy teased.

“Well of course. Why wouldn't it be? After all, we are in love with each other,” Chazz said, while hugging Jaden.



“Isn't that sweet? Strange, but sweet,” Jasmine said.

“Look who's talking, you actually thought I was the one that liked Jaden,” replied Alexis.

“But if Jaden didn't already have a girlfriend, you two would make a great couple. It would be the talk of the entire school,” said Mindy.



Chumley and Syrus just started having a conversation of their own.

“Is it me, or are we anonymous in this whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing?” asked Syrus.

“Hey, I'd rather be anonymous in it than to talk about it. Right now, I wouldn't mind having a grilled cheese sandwich,” Chumley said.



Syrus sighed and sweat dropped.

“What is it Sy?” asked Chumley.

“Just forget it Chumley,” said Syrus.



While everyone was talking amongst themselves, and Chazz finally stopped hugging Jaden, Jaden gathered up all his cards off of the ground and didn't even bother to arrange them. And when none of them were looking, he got up and ran as fast as he could to his dorm room. Syrus was the only one who noticed that Jaden was gone.

“Where's Jaden?” he asked.

“I thought he was sitting next to you,” Chumley replied.

“Well, now he's not. Chelsea, did you see Jaden leave?” asked Syrus.

“No, but I think I know where he went.” Chazz got up and dusted the skirt he was wearing off. “I'll see you all later. It was nice meeting you though.” Chazz waved good-bye to them and ran off.



(Chazz's POV)

I don't think so Jaden. You're not getting away from me that easily.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jaden had locked himself in his dorm room, turned off the lights, and sat on the bed rocking back and forth in fetal position.



(Jaden's POV)

I have no clue as to what's wrong with Chazz today but if this is his idea of torture, it's cruel and unusual punishment is what it is. It's not even classified as torture!

(End POV)



Jaden was quietly sitting on his bed, while still rocking back and forth in fetal position until someone starting banging on the door. He knew it wasn't Syrus or Chumley because they would knock first. It was nobody but Chazz.

“Jaden!! Jaden you open this door right now!! I know you're in there!!” shouted Chazz through the door.



(Jaden's POV)

Don't say anything. Just don't… say anything. Maybe he'll go away…

(End POV)



“Jaden, open up right now or I'll get Dr. Banner!!”



(Jaden's POV)

Or… maybe not…

(End POV)



“If you come out, I won't torture you anymore,” Chazz lied.



“Yeah right!” yelled Jaden as he put his hands over his mouth, as he realized he exposed the fact that he was actually in the dorm room.



“Ah-ha! So you are in there! I knew it!” said Chazz.



“Go away Chazz! I'm tired of your so-called torture! Haven't you had enough fun for one day?!” Jaden said.



“Jaden, please open up! You can't blame me for not wanting to get back at you for what you did to me yesterday. You know my secret. So… since you've held it in this long, it's only fair if I tell you everything. Open the door Jaden,” Chazz said.



Nothing was heard or said at that moment. Just then, the lock mechanism on the door clicked and Jaden opened the door but not as wide.

“Fine you can tell me everything. But if you come in, you can't touch, hug, kiss, or do any of that other weird stuff you've been doing to me today. Okay?” said Jaden.

“Okay. Besides, it's not like I wanted to do all that stuff anyway.” Chazz leaned closer to Jaden's face… the part of it that he had exposed from behind the door. “But you have to promise me that you'll keep my secret.”

“Chazz, I'd never tell anyone even if they asked. Of course I'll keep your secret. Come in.” Jaden opened the door to the room wider for Chazz to come in.



Chazz slowly came into the dorm room and sat down on Jaden's bed. Jaden closed the door and then sat down on the floor in front of Chazz.

“So, start explaining,” replied Jaden as he crossed his arms.



Chazz just looked at him.



(Chazz's POV)

Jaden doesn't know the half of the story behind my curse and yet he's calm. I'm terrified to tell him. I know I made him promise to keep the fact that I can turn into a girl a secret but… I don't know if I can trust him to keep what I have to tell him a secret. He may not even understand what I went through for three years.

(End POV)



Jaden noticed that Chazz's face expression changed and began to worry.

“Is something wrong Chazz?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“I asked if something was wrong. You haven't said anything yet,” said Jaden.



Chazz just stayed silent.



(Chazz's POV)

I have to tell him. He deserves that much from me after what I've put him through today.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



KK: Chapter two is done! It may be a little sucky but I didn't want to give everything away in the second chapter.



FP: It gets interesting by the minute. Bum, bum, bum…



KK: I take it you like Yugioh Gx better than the original Yugioh?



FP: (takes out Dr. Banner plushie and strokes it)



KK: O… Kay.



FP: What? I love my Dr. Banner plushie. (Continues to stroke plushie)



KK: Yeah… right. Anyway, I know you all are wondering what Chazz called his friend in English. (1) Issunboshi- means `One Inch Boy' and if refers to a guy's penis size.



FP: His friend looks more like a chick instead of a dude. I believe some of these characters are cross-dressers.



KK: (cough) Crowler (cough)



FP: Yep. I totally agree. Review and let us know what you think!



KK: Chapter 3 coming soon! Ja ne!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessEden on April 18, 2006, 2:05:43 PM

PrincessEden on
PrincessEdenYea, waitta go, nice work! I realy love this chapter, 2, y'know! A job well done, Kiyomi!
Princess Eden
-^_^-

orre291 on December 9, 2005, 9:58:13 PM

orre291 on
orre291Yeah, what I (totallyspies31, my second screenname) said. Get back and type now dammit. We waited for 1-2 weeks now. I just hope you didn't decide to stop or not, because I want to see the entire story. This could be better than the one I'm making. This is the first gay couple I like, Chazz and Jaden. So please, type some more.

totallyspies31 on December 5, 2005, 6:59:02 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Like I said, get your @$$ back on and TYPE. I also hope you read my story (if you like slash.) PLZ put another in RIGHT NOW!!!

totallyspies31 on December 5, 2005, 6:58:50 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Like I said, get your @$$ back on and TYPE. I also hope you read my story (if you like slash.) PLZ put another in RIGHT NOW!!!

JadenLover95 on December 1, 2005, 11:03:43 AM

JadenLover95 on
JadenLover95good story so far! can u make the next chapter A.S.A.P.

SyrusTruesdale14 on December 1, 2005, 7:47:18 AM

SyrusTruesdale14 on
SyrusTruesdale14I think Crowler is a cross dresser too! XD *Huggles Syrus and Jaden* I'D SO KILL TO GO TO THAT SCHOOL! I'd follow Jaden and Syrus every where. *Pokes you* Very good writing! KEEP THE STORIES COMIN'! *Runs off with Syrus and Jaden*