Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Truth

Chazz has been girl with being able to turn into a girl with just someone throwing cold water on him. Hot water to turn him back. Now that's its the third year of Halloween, the curse that's upon him can be broken with a true loves first kiss.CxJ

Chapter 3 - Truth

Chapter 3 - Truth


FP: Yay! It's chapter three!! Woot!! Woot!! (Holds up Dr. Banner plushie) See my love, we've made it all the way to chapter three. Only two more chapter to go.



KK: (sulking in corner) yeah, yeah. At least no one stole your character's name.



FP: So? What do you want me to do about it? (stroking Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Will you ever stop stroking that thing?



FP: No, I love it. It's mine. Get your own. (hugs Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Anyway, I know I said that this story was going to be four chapters only but chapter three is getting too long when I type it so I'm cutting it in half and putting the rest of it in chapter four. So now, this story will be five chapters total.



FP: It was my idea for this chapter to be named truth and betrayal but since it's too long, this chapter will be named truth and chapter four will be named betrayal and that's coming soon.



KK: Yeah, soon.



FP: (strokes Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Not again. Read and review.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter Three: Truth




At the Slifer Red dorm, Chazz was in Jaden's room about to tell him everything about how he's able to turn into a girl. The problem is, Chazz hasn't said anything yet.

“Chazz, are you going to tell me what you're going to tell me or not?” Jaden asked.

“Uh, yeah. Of course, it's just um… I don't know where to begin.”



Chazz was still sitting on Jaden's bed fumbling with his thumbs and thinking of a way to explain everything to Jaden.

“Do you believe in magic and things like that?” Chazz asked him.

“Hmm… I never really thought about it. I believe in the possibility of it being around but I personally don't believe in it. Why do you asked?”

“Um, it's just that… there was this old woman in a black cloak who appeared to me in my home and told me that the curse that was put upon me can be broken on the third year of Halloween with my true love's first kiss. Ever since then, I always believed she was the one who put this curse on me. Though I would never know unless I saw her again,” Chazz said.

“Okay, is there a good reason as to why you have this curse on you?” asked Jaden.



“Yeah there is. I used to have a girlfriend three years ago,” replied Chazz.

“Do I even wanna know?”

“Oh shut up Jaden! You don't know what I went through having to deal with being able to turn into a girl! Yes, I used to have a girlfriend and yes I hurt her by telling her to get lost. She was always bugging me for money to take her and her so-called friends shopping. Every single day she did that. We never once spent anytime together. You'd do the same if you were in my position!” Chazz said angrily.

“But I wouldn't tell her to get lost like you did. You could've told her in a nicer way that the relationship between the two of you wasn't working out that well. Let me guess, she got mad at you and wished that you could see how it felt to be heartbroken?” Jaden looked at Chazz and crossed his arms.



Chazz didn't say anything. He just brought his knees closer to his chest and had a depressed expression on his face. He knew that Jaden was right. Even though he didn't believe in magic and curses.

“Like I said, you don't know what I went through. Unlike you, I had to keep the fact that I could turn into a girl a secret from other people. Though I couldn't keep it a secret from my family. My brothers made fun of me, my mother wouldn't stop trying to treat me like a girl just because she always wanted one, and my father was just ashamed of me. Basically, I had nobody. I was alone. I guess I deserve it. It's not like anyone ever cared about me anyway,” explained Chazz.

“Chazz, that's not true. Your family does care about you,” Jaden replied, with sympathy in his voice.

Chazz scoffed. “Yeah right. They had a funny way of showing it. They treated me like a freak. Especially my brothers. One of them even…”



Chazz stopped talking to control his emotions. But he couldn't. He couldn't hold back the tears for the hurt and loneliness he'd felt. Jaden sat on the bed next to Chazz and wiped his tears away.



(Chazz's POV)

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I thought Jaden hated me for what I put him through today. Or at least I thought he did. And yet… he's comforting me in my time of need…

(End POV)



“Chazz… I know you're upset but that doesn't mean you're alone. At least you didn't try to hurt yourself because of what happened to you,” Jaden said.



Chazz shook his head no. Meaning he did try to hurt himself a few times. He moved his right hand beside his right thigh and began slowly moving the skirt of the uniform back. Jaden slightly blushed. Chazz kept moving the skirt back to reveal a long scar on his thigh.

“Chazz, did you—

“I've cut myself in the past in different places. I never told anyone about it. I started doing it after one of my brothers…” Chazz's voice trailed off as he choked back a few sobs.

“One of your brothers did what? You can tell me. I won't laugh or anything,” said Jaden.



Chazz opened his mouth to speak but he closed it.

“Please tell me.” Jaden placed his hands over Chazz's for comfort.



Chazz's cheeks turned bright pink. He just turned his head away from Jaden and muttered something but Jaden couldn't hear him.

“What? I didn't quite catch that,” he replied.

“He molested me!!!” Chazz shouted, with a rush of tears pouring down both sides of his face.



Jaden just stared at Chazz in shock. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

“Um… wha?”



Jaden was trying to find the right words to comfort Chazz. Since he couldn't, he just pulled Chazz closer to him and wrapped his arms around Chazz. Chazz put his head on Jaden's shoulders and cried his eyes out.

“It's okay Chazz. You've told me enough. But, I promise you that I'll make sure it never happens again.” Jaden realized what he had said and blushed.



Chazz only smiled, smoothing his hand across Jaden's cheek. Jaden couldn't tell if Chazz believed him or was just humoring him. But it didn't matter. Chazz looped his arms around Jaden's neck, pulled his face closer to his and kissed him. And Jaden, being as innocent as he was, didn't know what to do. He just followed what Chazz was doing to him.

Jaden smoothed his right hand across Chazz's shoulder, all the way down to his back. And every inch of Chazz's skin felt exquisitely soft. Naturally soft actually. This was more than he could say about the thoughts running through his head.

Chazz's right had wondered freely about Jaden's chest. He brought Jaden closer to his body, feeling the warmth of Jaden's body-heat next to his. Chazz then leaned back on the bed and Jaden followed, hovering over him.



“Make love to me Jaden,” Chazz said, suddenly.

Jaden blushed. “Ch-Chazz… we can't. It's not that I don't want to but… we're on school campus and… we're in my room… that I share with two other people…”

“Shh.” Chazz placed his right index finger against Jaden's lips.



(Jaden's POV)

Make love to Chazz??? This'll be my… first time. But…I'm more concerned about him than anything.

(End POV)



“We don't have to Jaden. Besides… it's not like it's my first time,” Chazz replied with sadness in his voice as he removed his finger from Jaden's lips.

“Maybe… we should wait. I can tell that you're still trying to get over what your brother did to you,” Jaden said as he laid next to Chazz.

“A little bit but… it's something I'll never forget.” Chazz was quiet for a moment and then he turned his head to face Jaden, who was laying next to him. “Jaden… when our next vacation comes around… do you wanna… come spend yours… with me?”

Jaden smiled. “Of course Chazz, I'd love to come with you,” he said.



“Oh Jaden!” Chazz threw his arms around Jaden and hugged him. “I-I love you Jaden.” Chazz gasped when he realized what he had said. He pulled back from Jaden quickly.



(Chazz's POV)

Oh man, what have I done? I just said I loved Jaden! This curse is finally paying off. He's going to say that he doesn't feel the same way about me. But I care about him so much. He's the only person who's given me the type of attention I needed.

(End POV)



Chazz felt a warm hand on his shoulder, which made him jump a little. He slowly turned his head to face Jaden, who by the way, was smiling.

“Why are you… smiling?” asked Chazz.

“I'm smiling because of you,” Jaden replied.

“Because… of me?” Chazz looked at Jaden in confusion.



Jaden smiled and hugged Chazz. Chazz blushed slightly while Jaden just grinned.

“You took the words right out of my mouth basically,” he replied.



Chazz's cheeks got even redder.

“There's no reason to be embarrassed. I feel the same way you do. Sure, I may have been creeped out earlier because I didn't know what was going on with you but… that's all changed. I know you feel as if no one cares about you but… your mother still cared about you. She may have tried to treat you like a girl but she still loved you. And Chazz…I love you too.”

Chazz smiled happily. “Do you mean that Jaden?” he asked.

“Yes. Yes, I do,” said Jaden.

“You don't think I'm a freak?”



“Of course not Chazz. I never said anything about you being a freak. You're not one. You may be different on the outside but you're still you. That's all that matters,” said Jaden.



Chazz wrapped his arms around Jaden's neck and hugged him.



(Chazz's POV)

I can't believe it. For the first time in my life, I am truly happy. Jaden loves me for who I am. I'm glad. I don't think anyone has ever cared about me this much. I just want him to hold me forever.

(End POV)



Jaden held Chazz in his arms until they eventually fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(FP: You know, writing this story is fun. I should write my own Yugioh Gx fanfic. And you're going to be my co-writer. KK: Wha? FP: I said that you're going to be my co-writer for the Yugioh Gx fanfic I'm going to write. KK: O…Kay…)



“Jaaaadeeeen!!!!” Syrus screamed but he was so loud, you'd think he was squealing.



(FP: All right, who's killing a squirrel? KK: Not me.)



He ran into the dorm room where Jaden was, practically flinging the door open. That's when he noticed Jaden in his bed, all snuggled up next to Chelsea.

“Jaden wake up!! Jaden!!” Syrus yelled.



Jaden jumped up out of his sleep and hit his head on the bottom of Syrus's bed.

“Whoa… what's going on here Jay? Why's Chelsea in our dorm room?” asked Syrus.

“Wha?” Jaden said groggily, rubbing his eyes.

“I said what is Chelsea doing here?” Syrus asked again.



Jaden looked at Chazz, who I might add was still asleep. Apparently, he didn't hear Syrus screaming Jaden's name.

“Oh! Chelsea! Uh, we, uh, just had a nice friendly conversation earlier and uh, and then we fell asleep. We weren't doing anything, I swear!” said Jaden, his face turning red.

“Uh…okay. I came here to tell you something…” Syrus had to think about what he was going to tell Jaden.



Jaden sweat dropped. That's when Chazz woke up.

“Jaden… what's going on?” he asked, stretching. But he stretched too much and accidentally knocked Jaden on the floor. “Jaden?! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!”

“Yeah, I'm okay,” he replied, getting up off the floor. “Syrus came in here to tell me something. But he kind of got… distracted.”

“What do you mean he got… distracted?” asked Chazz.

“He was caught off guard when he saw us… in bed… together,” said Jaden, blushing.



“Oh.” Chazz blushed as well. The cool breeze from outside was blowing and it came within the dorm room making it cold. Chazz shivered and brought the covers back to warm himself. Jaden noticed this.

“Syrus could you close the door? I think Chelsea is cold,” Jaden replied.

“Huh? Oh, sorry!” said Syrus, closing the door behind him.

“Now, what did you come in here to tell me?” Jaden asked.



“Well, I cam-

“What's she doing in our bed Jaden?” said a girl that was standing in the doorway, cutting Syrus off in mid-sentence.

“That,” Syrus said, pointing behind him.



Syrus was pointing at a short girl with long blue purplish hair and brown eyes. She was also wearing a Ra Yellow Girls uniform. She had opened the door again and was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

“Blair?!” Jaden said in shock.

“Hello Jaden sweetie! I told you I'd be back, didn't I?” Blair said, smiling.

“Sweetie? You know this shrimp Jaden?” Chazz asked.

“Shrimp?! I'll have you know that I am eleven and a half years old thank you very much,” said Blair, while waging her left index finger.



“Oh, so you're a pre-pre-teen. That makes sense. No wonder you're so short,” said Chazz sarcastically as he got out of the bed and stood next to Jaden.

“I am not short!!” yelled Blair angrily as she ran over and pushed Chazz away from Jaden. She grabbed a hold of Jaden's right arm and hugged it. “Stay way from by boyfriend you skank!”

“Boyfriend? Listen, you're too young to be thinking about having a boyfriend small fry. Shouldn't you be playing with dollies or something?” Chazz joked.

“Dolls are stupid and so are you,” Blair replied.



“Now just hold on a minute Blair.” Chazz pushed Blair away from Jaden. “Jaden is my boyfriend. Unlike you, I'm not eleven and a half years old. I'm fifteen and old enough to have a boyfriend. Besides, Jaden loves me better don't you honeybunch?” Chazz asked, hugging him.

“Uh…” Jaden was just clueless on what to say.

“You listen here you tramp!” Instead of pushing Chazz out of the way, Blair accidentally pushed Jaden out of the way, “I am the only girl for him. Not you! You're not woman enough to be Jaden's girl!” Blair shouted angrily.

“Oh yeah? And what does that make you? You haven't even hit puberty yet and you're already talking about boys. You need to do something else useful with your time shorty,” said Chazz, crossing his arms.



Blair looked as if she wanted to blow steam out of her ears. She then turned around to Jaden, who was standing next to Syrus. Syrus was just sweat dropping the entire time that Blair and Chazz were arguing over who is Jaden's girlfriend.

“Jaden sweetie, could you tell this skank that I am your girlfriend and not her,” said Blair innocently.

“Um, Blair, you're not old enough for me. Chelsea is my girlfriend,” replied Jaden.

“Wait a minute Jay, I thought you said that you didn't have a girlfriend,” said Syrus.

“Me and Chelsea were just hiding our feelings for each other,” Jaden said as he reached his arms out for Chazz.



Chazz walked over towards Jaden and wraps his arms around him. Blair just scoffed.

“But Jaden, I've known you longer than you've known her,” she replied.

“It doesn't matter how long I've known her, what matters is how a feel about her,” said Jaden.

“Blair, why don't you go find someone that's your age and height that does have feelings for you,” said Chazz sarcastically.

“Hmph!” Blair just stormed out of the dorm room in anger and jealously.



“Well… that… was interesting,” said Syrus slowly.

“Yep, that was odd,” said Jaden, scratching the back of his head.

“Jaden, you wouldn't cheat on me with that girl, would you?” asked Chazz.

“Of course not. It's just like you had said.”



“What did I say?” Chazz asked.

“She's too young for me and plus I don't feel that way about her. I love you,” said Jaden.

“Aw, honey bunch.” Chazz hugged Jaden.

“O…K… I'm going to… go now,” said Syrus, leaving the dorm room as well.



“It is time for dinner anyway. Do you wanna sit with me and my friends?” asked Jaden.

Chazz blushed. “Sure Jaden. I'd love to. Though I think me and Blair arguing over you kind of creeped Syrus out.”

“Sy'll be okay. And speaking of Blair, I wonder does Zane know she's back,” replied Jaden.

“I take it that when I left Duel Academy for three months is when she was last here?” Chazz asked.



“Yeah but she left two days later. I'm kind of surprised that Chancellor let you come back as an Obelisk Blue student,” said Jaden.



Chazz turned his head away from Jaden in sadness.

“What's wrong Chazz? Did I say something that upset you?” Jaden asked, worried.



Chazz turned his head back to face Jaden. “No. Chancellor let me come back as an Obelisk Blue student because my father forced him to keep me as one because he refused to have anything to do with a son that was a Slifer. Chancellor felt bad for me so he let me stay an Obelisk student,” explained Chazz, sadly.



Jaden put his hand on Chazz's shoulder for comfort. “I'm sorry Chazz. Come on. Let's go eat. Maybe that'll take your mind off of your family,” Jaden suggested.

“I'm not really hungry Jaden,” Chazz lied, even though his stomach was growling and Jaden heard it.

“Well, judging by the growling of your stomach, I'd have to disagree with you.” Jaden turned Chazz towards him, and kissed him lightly on his lips. Chazz blushed. “Oh yeah, before I forget, I've been meaning to ask you something.”



“What is it?” Chazz asked.

“That outfit you were wearing in class earlier today before you put on the girls uniform. Where did you get it?” asked Jaden.

“Remember that ex-girlfriend I told you about?”

“Yeah,” Jaden replied.



“It was for her but I never got around to giving it to her,” said Chazz.

“Oh.” Jaden's eyes lingered down from Chazz's face to his breasts.

Chazz noticed this and became very annoyed. “They're breasts Jaden. I'm sure you've seen plenty of them before. Mine shouldn't be all that fascinating.”

“Uh, yeah. L-Let's go g-get something to eat,” said Jaden, stuttering a little bit.



“Okay.”



Jaden and Chazz left the dorm room holding hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FP: I already have my character list for my Yugioh Gx fanfic already planned. It's going to be called 'Yugioh Gx Behind the Scenes'.

KK: Yeah. Sure. I'm afraid to know what goes on behind the scenes of the show.

FP: Well, I'm not. Okay, Jaden is a geek who loves his cards, Yami is his idol and he's gay with Dr. Banner. Dr. Banner is an S&M freak and Jaden is his pet. Syrus is a pimp who can be ghetto when provoked, Yugi is Syrus's right hand man. Alexis and her friends are Syrus's hoes, Zane and Chazz are gay and fight over Jaden when they realize that they're both gay and can go with each other, Crowler is a cross-dresser and is Michael Jackson's counter-part and also likes little boys ages 4-8. Yami is all emo and tries to kill himself, Kaiba is a hobo because Mokuba disowned him after Kaiba gave him the company. Bastion hates everything and doesn't have an accent. Chumley is actually attractive and just wears a fat suit and has a European Super Model girlfriend, Pharaoh is a dog in a cat suit, and Pegasus owns a club named 'The Players Club'.

KK: O.O

FP: I think that's it for now anyway.

KK: O.O

FP: What do you think?

KK: O.O

FP: O...Kay. Well, chapter four's coming soon. Until then, Ja ne.

KK: O.O


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessEden on April 18, 2006, 2:08:46 PM

PrincessEden on
PrincessEdenWOOOOOW, another chapter perfected! Yer da greatest, Kiyomi! That's 100% super, y'know!
Princess Eden
-^_^-

Blazing_SheFool on January 24, 2006, 4:02:37 AM

Blazing_SheFool on
Blazing_SheFoolDO MORE D*MMIT!

totallyspies31 on January 19, 2006, 5:30:44 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Leave her alone JadenLover95. She is very busy, and right now, all us kids or teens, whatever. We have midterms to study for. Speaking of stories, where are yours. They keep giving the Error Not Found message. Jasmine, plz take your time. I am already busy myself. Take as long as you need. I Will Be Waiting.

SyrusTruesdale14 on December 17, 2005, 1:05:01 AM

SyrusTruesdale14 on
SyrusTruesdale14OMG! THAT WAS SO FRICKIN' FUNNY! I thought poor little Syrus was going to have a heart attack when Blair and Chazz were arguing over Jaden. xD And the comment Chazz made to Jaden about his breasts... XD THAT WAS SO FUNNY! This chapter made me fell really sorry for Chazz, but what about my little Syrus-kins? Pooor guy doesn't have a girl friend. ;____; I think him and Blair would be cute together... BUT I'D BE BETTTER! *MWHAHAHAHAHA* Oh, sorry... -____- XD Yeah when you had Blair walk in I was all "WTF!?" Yeah this is like totally up to you but could you put my OC Rose Vincent in this? She could SO be Syrus's girlfriend and I'd love it if you'd consider doing it! ^^ But let me know k? And there is a picture of her and Sy, and Jay on my profile! Awesome story by the way, DAMN GOOD AS ALWAYS!

JadenLover95 on December 15, 2005, 8:00:48 AM

JadenLover95 on
JadenLover95O.O OMFG THAT IS AN AWSOME STORY MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP OK I REALY WANT TO READ IT SO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ & TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totallyspies31 on December 14, 2005, 5:26:55 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Hi. Sorry if I was impatient. I will try to wait longer. This chapter was so freakin hilarious. When Syrus walked in, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. And Blair, my god. You are so going in my favs. If you are in already, then you are a superstar and best author. When you get the chance to add another chapter in, I will be waiting. And I take back what I said, about this not being sex and yaoi. Make up another story with Chazz and Jaden doing "it" and have Syrus and Alexis walk in on them. I also got rid of my "All I Really Want" story. That was a Brittany Spears song, "Sometimes". But I have a funny story called "Megamix" coming in a little bit. Its going to have 7 songs of B.S. But dont worry, this will be funny. It is going to have Bastion, Chazz, Jaden, Syrus, Zane, Alexis and Me (Trevor.) Well I better go type. Thanks again for updating and I cant wait to see another chapter. (I will try to wait, I promise.) I would have told you sooner, but my computer is not working that well. I am a relatives right now. CYA!!!!! P.S. Plz tell me your name, so I can thank you properly.