Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Happy Halloween

Chazz has been girl with being able to turn into a girl with just someone throwing cold water on him. Hot water to turn him back. Now that's its the third year of Halloween, the curse that's upon him can be broken with a true loves first kiss.CxJ

Chapter 4 - Happy Halloween

Chapter 4 - Happy Halloween


FP: Chapter four is here! (does a little dance while holding Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Only you would dance with a plushie.



FP: But I love my Dr. Banner plushie.



KK: (pulls out Pharaoh plushie) Meow. Me love Pharaoh! (squeals)



FP: Yay Pharaoh! But Dr. Banner's better.



KK: No, Pharaoh is better.



FP: Dr. Banner.



KK: Pharaoh.



FP: Dr. Banner!!!!



KK: Pharaoh!!!!



FP: Read and review while we argue over whose better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Four: Happy Halloween



Meanwhile in the Slifer cafeteria, Chumley and Syrus were already there, eating their dinner. Both Jaden and Chazz had arrived later and were able to grab what little food was left. When they sat down, they started eating their food really fast. All of the other Slifer students were staring at them. (FP: In case some of ya'll forgot, their cafeteria is small.)

“I would tell you to slow down but it would be like telling a dog not to bark,” replied Syrus sarcastically, referring the comment to Jaden.

“Why should I slow down?” Jaden asked, talking with his mouth full.

Chazz smacked Jaden lightly upside the head. “Don't talk with your mouth full,” he said.

Jaden swallowed his food. “Oh come on, you're just as hungry as I am,” said Jaden, shoving more food in his mouth.



“Yeah but I slowed down and didn't talk with my mouth full,” Chazz said.

“Well, they were going to install a garbage disposal but Jaden took care of that problem,” Syrus said.

“Yeah, he goes back for more plates of food than we do,” said Chumley.

Chazz just giggled. “Maybe I should put you on a diet honeybunch,” he said, patting Jaden's stomach.



“Hey, you eat just as much as I do,” said Jaden, pretending to be offended.

“Yeah but I have places to put it and not look bad,” replied Chazz.



Jaden looked down at Chazz's breasts again. Chazz noticed this and hit Jaden hard upside his head.

“You need to keep your eyes away from there,” Chazz said, annoyed.

“Do I even… wanna know?” asked Syrus.

“No, and leave it at that,” Jaden replied, rubbing his head.

“I have an idea as to what Chelsea meant but I'm not going to say anything,” Chumley said.



“Please don't. I hope it's not what I think it is, is it?” Syrus asked.

“I've said too much,” said Chumley.

“You haven't said enough and I'm still scarred for life,” replied Syrus.

“Don't worry Syrus. When you have a girlfriend, it won't be so bad,” said Chazz.



“Thanks for the comment. Now I'm even more scarred for life than I was earlier.” Syrus covered his eyes.

“You'll get over it Sy. Just don't think about it that much. It's not as bad as when you saw Chelsea in my bed,” Jaden replied, not realizing how he said what he had said.



Poor Syrus was scarred for life even more. He started to draw an imaginary box to block out Jaden and Chazz. Not that it'll work.

“Stop, no more. I can't take it,” he replied.

“You can't box us out Syrus. It doesn't work that way. Besides, Jaden was wonderful. Weren't you honeybunch?” Chazz was messing with Syrus on purpose.

“I know I was. You wanna do it again?” he said, grinning.

Chazz put his fork down on his plate. “Sure. Let's go.”



The Slifer guys were still staring at Jaden and Chazz. Some were wishing they were Jaden right now. Jaden noticed that they were all looking at them.

“Oh come on guys, look at this. Look at what I have and you don't,” said Jaden, pointing to Chazz, who by the way, was blushing.

“Not for long. You enjoy her for now. She'll be mine by next week,” said one of the Slifer guys.



(Syrus's POV)

Jaden is acting crazy. This isn't normal for him, at least not to me anyway. Aw man, mental block not WORKING!!!!

(End POV)



Dr. Banner came into the cafeteria holding Pharaoh in his arms as he usually does. He noticed that Chazz was sitting at the table with Jaden and his friends. He walked over towards their table and stood behind him.

“Well, hello there Chelsea. What are you doing in here?” he asked.

“I'm eating a banana. What does it look like?” said Chazz, peeling the banana.

“Don't you think you need to go to the girls' dorm? There's a room set up for you and it is almost past curfew,” said Dr. Banner.

“I just wanted to eat with my Jaden and his friends,” Chazz replied, hugging Jaden.



“More like scarring us for life you mean,” replied Syrus, crossing his arms.

“Chelsea started it,” Jaden said.

“I did not! You're the one who brought up the fact that we were in bed together,” Chazz said.

Syrus covered his ears this time. “My ears can't take it anymore,” he said.



“But Chelsea, let's not forget, it was your idea to begin with,” said Jaden.

“Maybe so, but you didn't complain did you?”

“Not really.”



The Slifer guys were really wishing they were Jaden right now. Most of them couldn't eat without thinking that Jaden had just got laid or something perverted like that. (FP: I wonder do most of those guys know what sexual innuendo is. KK: Don't know but it's obvious that Jaden sure does.)

“I can't believe that you two were in bed together,” Chumley replied.

“No more. My mind is filled with so many disturbing thoughts right now, I may need a brainwashing machine,” said Syrus.

“Poor you,” said Chumley, patting Syrus on his back.



“Well, I think that Chelsea has overstayed her welcome at the Slifer Red dorm. Jaden, it's time for her to go to the girls' dormitory now,” replied Dr. Banner.

“All right. Come on Chelsea. I'll walk you there,” Jaden offered as he got up from the table.

“Thanks Jaden. You're so nice,” said Chazz, getting up from the table as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Outside, Jaden and Chazz were holding hands and walking to go to the Obelisk Blue Girls dorm. Dr. Banner was secretly following them to make sure that Jaden drops Chazz off at the dorm and not go any farther.

“That was so funny scarring poor Syrus for life. I must admit, you may be innocent Jaden, but you're not all that innocent,” replied Chazz.

Jaden blushed. “Well, technically I've never been kissed before until you came along. Did you see the looks on all of the other Slifer guys' faces?”

“How could I not? They could've sworn we've been doing something together. I never knew guys could be such perverts when they're around a girl. Please tell me that I didn't act like that when I was a guy,” Chazz said.



“Not really. Of course I was never paying any attention because at that time, you hated me. Plus I've never really seen you look at any girls. Some guys have been wondering if you were… gay,” Jaden said.

“No! I'm not!” Chazz got quiet and just looked down at his feet.

“Is something wrong Chazz?” asked Jaden.



Chazz was still looking at his feet. “Well… I don't know so much anymore Jaden. I mean… I'm in love with you aren't I? That wouldn't make me gay would it? I'm so confused that I can't even think straight.” Chazz put his face in his hands and began crying quietly.

“Chazz, please don't cry!” Jaden had stopped walking. He brought Chazz closer to his chest and hugged him. “You're not gay if you don't want to be. Tomorrow's Halloween, you'll be able to break the curse then right?”



Chazz nodded his head yes.

“Then you can choose whichever form of yourself you want to be. Chazz, I love with all my heart, both forms of you, every part of you. I will be happy not matter what your decision is.

Chazz looked up at Jaden with tears still in his eyes. “Do you mean that Jaden?” he asked.

“I do,” said Jaden.

“Thank you, Jaden,” said Chazz softly.



“You're welcome. I'd do whatever it takes to make you happy,” Jaden said.

“I love you, Jaden,” Chazz replied.



Jaden and Chazz stood where they were for a few minutes holding each other. Jaden noticed that it was getting darker outside.

“I need to get you to the girls' dorm. It's almost curfew,” replied Jaden.

“You're right,” said Chazz as he pulled away from Jaden's warm embrace.



Once they got to the Obelisk Blue girls dorm, Jaden and Chazz stood at the gate.

“I'll see you tomorrow?” Chazz asked.

“Bright and early,” Jaden said.

“Do you want me to meet you in your dorm?”

“It's been an emotional day today. In the morning, why don't you go back to your dorm and take a shower to forget everything that happened? It'll make you feel better,” Jaden suggested.



“Okay. I do feel as if I need a shower. Might not be a good idea to take one in a girls dormitory,” Chazz replied.

“Not unless they have a shower in your room already.” Jaden scratched his head and laughed.

“That's true.” Chazz's expression changed all of a sudden. “Jaden… I'm scared.”

“Scared of what?” Jaden asked.



“About tomorrow. This whole thing with me and this curse,” Chazz said.

“Don't be. Just remember what I said, I'll love no matter what. And don't forget that.” Jaden smiled as he gathered Chazz into his arms, and took his mouth with his. Chazz moaned Jaden's name and wound his arms around his neck. Jaden broke the kiss to speak. “I'll see you in the morning okay?”

“Okay. Bye Jaden,” said Chazz as he opened the gate to the girls' dormitory and went in.



Jaden left and went back to his own dorm. But Blair, on the other hand, was watching everything from the window of her bedroom. She was upset because Jaden was with Chelsea and not her.



(Blair's POV)

Jaden will be mine if I have anything to say about it. All I gotta do is think of a way to keep Chelsea way from him. Hmm…

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Happy Halloween! Everything is set up for the Duel Academy Halloween Festival, everyone is dressed up, and having fun. Chumley was dressed up in a Des Koala costume, and Syrus didn't feel like dressing up. Considering the fact that he had helped Chumley make his costume.

Jaden on the other hand, was still in the dorm room asleep. He over slept as he usually does. Luckily, Chazz had come to wake him up. And of course, he was in girl form. Dressed as the Dark Magician Girl.



“Jaden! Jaden wake up! Come on!” said Chazz, shaking Jaden awake.



But Jaden still didn't wake up. He started talking in his sleep. “Fluffy… cat… hate… me… peed… clothes… attacked… me… not… again…”

Chazz raised his left eyebrow. “Alrighty then,” he replied, as he crossed his arms. “Jaden, get up… Jaden!!!”



Jaden just rolled over in his bed.

“Looks like I have to do this the hard way. JADEN!!!!!” shouted Chazz, loud enough to wake the dead.

“Wha?” Jaden said groggily, his vision not clear enough to see that Chazz was standing next to bed. He thought he saw something else. “AAHH!!! It's the attack of the demons!!! Please take what ever you want just don't hurt me!!!” Jaden fell out of his bed, his covers falling down with him. Which, he ended up getting tangled up in. “Grr, stupid covers!!!!!”



“Jaden, it's me, Chazz.”

Jaden untangled himself from his covers. “Chazz, is that really you?” he asked as he stood up to get a closer look because his vision was still blurry from sleep.

“Who else would it be, you Slifer-Slacker?” Chazz asked, putting his hands on his hips.

Jaden rubbed his eyes. He then realized that it was Chazz. “Yep, it's you,” he said as he yawned and stretched.



“Nice boxers. So tell me, who are you supposed to be dressed like that?” asked Chazz sarcastically, while smirking.



Jaden looked down at himself and realized he was wearing only his t-shirt and boxers. He blushed slightly and grabbed his covers and threw them over his head.

“Now it only makes me wonder what you look like naked,” Chazz said, jokingly.

“You didn't see anything,” Jaden replied, talking through the covers.

“Oh I saw a whole lot more than I wanted to Jaden. It's time for you to get dressed,” said Chazz.



“I don't feel like it. I was trying to get some sleep,” complained Jaden, still talking through covers.

“Riiight. It's noon Jaden. Do you even realize what day it is?”



Jaden removed the covers from over his head. “It's… Halloween,” he said slowly as he realized the sadden expression on Chazz's face. “You okay?”

“Not really. It's hard thinking that this might be my only chance to break this curse. I shouldn't have gotten you involved Jaden.” Chazz turned to leave the room.

But Jaden got up and stopped him by grabbing his hand. “Don't say that Chazz. You're going to get through this and you're not doing it alone,” Jaden said. Then he realized that Chazz was wearing the Dark Magician Girl outfit. “Why are you dressed like that?” he asked.



“Because it's Halloween?” Chazz replied.

“Oh. I didn't think you would want to. You know, with this curse and everything,” said Jaden.

“I didn't at first but I just decided to do it anyway. Speaking of which, I have a costume for you,” Chazz smiled.

“You do?” Jaden was a little surprised.



“Of course I do. You didn't think I got you anything honeybunch?” Chazz walked over towards the door and grabbed a black bag. He opened it and took out a Dark Magician outfit.

Jaden just stared at it. “Well, I guess we'll be almost matching,” he said.

“What? Do you have a problem with that Jaden,” replied Chazz as he bent over to get the shoes out of the bag while giving Jaden a peep show at what underwear he was wearing. Though he wasn't meaning to.



(Jaden's POV)

Is Chazz wearing pink panties??? This… is so wrong. I actually kind of like them though.

(End POV)



“What about the hat and staff that goes with the outfit?” Jaden asked.

“If you give me a minute, I will get them out,” said Chazz with annoyance in his voice, while also bending over even more.



Jaden leaned even further to get a better look at Chazz's panties but ended up falling on the floor in the process. Chazz turned around and saw Jaden lying on the floor.

“What are you doing down there?” he asked.

“Nothing. I wasn't doing anything. Uh, why don't I get dress?” said Jaden as he got up off the floor.

Chazz arched his left eyebrow. “That's why I was trying to wake you up.” Chazz threw the Dark Magician outfit towards Jaden, and he caught it.



That's when Dr. Banner's cat Pharaoh popped out of nowhere and meowed. Chazz and Jaden both turned around and saw him jumping off of the desk.

“How did he get in here?” asked Chazz.

“Either he was already in here or he followed you in here. I think he likes you,” Jaden joked.



Pharaoh rubbed up against Chazz's leg and purred.

“My mom has a cat. By the way, who's Fluffy?” asked Chazz, crossing his arms.

“What?”

“I said, who is Fluffy?”

“Fluffy? Oh! That's my sister's evil demonic cat,” Jaden said.



“And why is it demonic?”

“Because it hates me! My sister's cat is possessed! It tries to kill me,” said Jaden, over-exaggerating.

“Don't be ridiculous Jaden. How in the world can a cat try and kill you?” Chazz asked.

“She attacks me anytime I get near her. I don't even know why Fluffy hates me.”



“Did you do something to Fluffy to make her hate you? It can't just hate you without a reason,” Chazz said.

“No, it just peed on my clothes and I said `this means war'. And ever since then, we haven't been friends,” Jaden explained.

Chazz picked Pharaoh up off the floor and held him in his arms. “O… Kay then. Get dressed Jaden so we can go to the Halloween festival.”

Jaden scratched his head. “Aren't you going to give me some privacy?” he asked.



“I don't see why you need privacy if you're already in your boxers and t-shirt. Are you planning on stripping them both off?” Chazz smirked.

“Keep dreaming Chazz,” said Jaden.

“What for? Judging by your reaction in class yesterday when you saw me, I already know how big you are,” said Chazz jokingly.



Pharaoh meowed in agreement.

Jaden blushed. “No fair! You were torturing me yesterday!”

“So?” Chazz smiled.

“So?! I practically embarrassed myself in class. Not to mention, everyone thinks I've gone crazy. Even Dr. Banner. Speaking of him, does he know your secret because I just can't shake the feeling that he does?”



“If Crowler knows my secret, then so does every other teacher as well. At least they're good at keeping a secret. I can't trust my brothers or my father not to say anything,” said Chazz as he began rubbing Pharaoh's head.

“I'm sorry Chazz. I just can't believe one of your brothers would molest you. Did you ever tell anyone else besides me?”

“No, even though my father knew about it. It's not like he'd do anything. He hates me so he could care less about what happens to me as long as I don't get in his way and slow him down. If I were dead right now, he wouldn't care that I was gone. He'd be glad. He always said that I was a failure. Maybe… maybe I am.” Tears were falling down both sides of Chazz's face.



Jaden walked over towards Chazz and put both of his hands on Chazz's shoulders. “Chazz's you're not a failure. Just because your father said you're one doesn't mean you are. Your mother never called you anything to hurt you, did she?” asked Jaden.

“She was mainly trying to protect me from my father. He used to hit my mother and me when things never went his way at his job or at home. He never once said that he loved me. He always said that I was a mistake and that I should've never been born!” Chazz fell on the floor on his knees and cried.

Jaden kneeled down in front of Chazz and hugged him for comfort. “It's alright Chazz. Your father is wrong. You're not a mistake. You're a wonderful person despite what he thinks. And your mother does care about you if she was protecting you from him.” Jaden brought Chazz closer to his chest.



Pharaoh meowed loudly because he was being suffocated between the two of them. Chazz sniffled and pulled away from Jaden's embrace.

“I'm sorry if we're smothering you Pharaoh,” replied Chazz, lightly scratching Pharaoh's right ear. Pharaoh purred.

“You like animals don't you?” asked Jaden, smiling.

“Well, I like cats considering the fact that my mom has one. The cat was the only one in the house that kept me company when I needed it,” said Chazz.

“That's nice. No wonder Pharaoh likes you so much. You enjoy the company of cats.”



“Yeah… I do. I'm sorry I got you involved into my problems and affairs. If my father or my brothers found out that I told you all of this stuff, they'd probably kill me.”

“No, they won't. I won't let them. And I know your mother wouldn't let them either.” Jaden stood up in front of Chazz. “Why don't I put on the costume you brought me so we can go to the festival and have some fun? Okay?”

Chazz smiled slightly. “Okay,” he said.



Jaden put on the Dark Magician outfit, shoes, and hat. Afterwards, he and Chazz, along with Pharaoh left the Slifer Red dorm and went to the Halloween festival.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



KK: Yeah we're just going to end chapter four right here, because just like chapter three, it became too long when I typed it.



FP: That's because you write too much that's why.



KK: So?! (sticks out tongue)



FP: That's why Dr. Banner is better so, nyah!



KK: Pharaoh is better!



FP: Dr. Banner!!



KK: Pharaoh is smexy! SPLEE! (hugs Pharaoh plushie)



FP: Me and Rachael used to use that word but we stopped and started using the word yummy. Dr. Banner's yummy…yummy, yummy, yummy. (strokes Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Well, then Pharaoh is yummy too.



FP: Pharaoh's a freakin' cat! He's cute but he's not as cute as Dr. Banner.



KK: You're just hella jealous.



FP: Whatever! (snaps fingers in that `don't go there girlfriend' way)



KK: Anyway, read and review! Chapter five is coming pretty soon! Sorry for making everyone wait so long. Oh and before I forget, if you have any ideas for the sequel to this story, just post it in my forum. But since it's not here, you'll have to go to www.fanfiction.net/~kiyomikaiba



FP: Any idea is welcome.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessEden on April 18, 2006, 2:13:17 PM

PrincessEden on
PrincessEdenNEATOOOOOO, another job well done, Kiyomi! This's gonna be 100 points 4 u, y'know! Just keep up da great work yer doin'!
Princess Eden
-^_^-

tinagirl_2009 on February 6, 2006, 10:25:38 AM

tinagirl_2009 on
tinagirl_2009It was so scary but it was cool romantic your a genius your briliant make another please read one of my stories love isn't everything but still i got to make some stories that can freak people out it was sooooooooo awsome make some more,more,more!!!!

JadenLover95 on January 27, 2006, 5:46:17 AM

JadenLover95 on
JadenLover95i like it i mean I LOVE IT WRITE MORE WRITE MORE PLZ PLZ PPPPPLLLLLZZZZZ (passes out)

totallyspies31 on January 24, 2006, 9:35:46 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31P.S. Fluffy is my cats name. Thank you.

totallyspies31 on January 24, 2006, 9:32:05 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Thank you so much for updating. This was freakin hilarous. Oh, and was Chazz teasing Jaden or did he really wanna see Jaden nude after he woke up. It was funny. And if Chazz's father and Brothers (Slade and Drdek) find out, they can go F**K themseleves. Thanks again. I have an idea that is just as funny as this. And tell Blair she can go date Brier. They are the same height. Syrus is just too tall. And I think after hearing all about what Chazz and Jaden doing, he needs Therapy BIG TIME!!!!!! Thanks again, Jasmine. P.S. My new story I am typing up is The New World. You may already know what it is. Virginia soldier and Indian Princess fall in love. You are SO going to love the cast. After I am done with midterms of course. The one exam I hated the most so far was Physical Education. My group and I went snow shoeing. It was alright, except that when we got to the top of the hill. We could run down if we wanted, but only if we wanted to be in a hospital bed. I slid on my rear. It wasn't fun, but at least I am not wearing a body cast right now. I have to go study some more now. I had a 10 minute break. So thanks again. You are the best. *FAVS*