Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Betrayal

Chazz has been girl with being able to turn into a girl with just someone throwing cold water on him. Hot water to turn him back. Now that's its the third year of Halloween, the curse that's upon him can be broken with a true loves first kiss.CxJ

Chapter 5 - Betrayal

Chapter 5 - Betrayal


FP: Chapter five! Woot! Woot!



KK: Splee! Only one chapter away from finishing! Yay! (claps hands happily)



FP: Yep! We're glad everyone is enjoying this story but after it's finished, don't expect the sequel up so soon.



KK: Yeah, we kinda need to get back to writing the YuGiOh/Sailor Moon crossover with the others but we will do the sequel and maybe the other two will join us next time.



FP: If they won't I'll make then. Nah, I'm just kidding. Besides, I need to work on my YuGiOh Gx fanfic, YuGiOh Gx Behind the scenes. People this is my story, not KK's story. She's just my co-writer.



KK: I'm afraid to write this story with you. But I'm used to your weirdness. So, here's chapter five!



FP: Enjoy! Remember, constructive criticism is welcome flames are not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Five: Betrayal



Chazz and Jaden were walking around the festival until they noticed that Bastion, Syrus, and Chumley were waving at them to get their attention. They were standing next to a dunking booth. Both Jaden and Chazz saw them and walked over to see what they were up to.

“Hey guys!” Jaden greeted them cheerfully. “Nice costume Chumley.”

“Thanks Jaden. I'm supposed to be Des Koala but the costume didn't come out quite well,” Chumley replied, meaning that the Koala costume came out defuncatated.

“Okay. Did you make yourself?” asked Jaden.

“Yep and I helped him. Well… sorta.” Syrus held up both of his hands and almost every one of his fingers had band-aids on them.



“My god, what did you do to yourself, Syrus?” Chazz asked.

“He kept sticking himself with the needle,” replied Bastion, who was dressed up in a tiger costume.

“Interesting costume. Is that a duel monster or a regular tiger?” asked Chazz.

“A regular tiger.” Bastion noticed that Jaden and Chelsea were dressed up as the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. “And I see that you and Jaden spared no expense on your costumes. You must be Jaden's girlfriend Chelsea?” he asked



Chazz was still holding Pharaoh. “Yes, I am,” he said, smiling.

“I see. Well, Syrus has told me so much about you. Preferably because he kept saying that you and Jaden were scarring him for life last night.” Bastion laughed slightly.

“Oh I wouldn't say that. So Chels, did you have as much fun this morning as we did last night?” asked Jaden. He noticed all of the `huh?' looks on the other guys faces, so he just started grinning.

“Hey! It is none of their business what we do, okay?” Chazz said.



“Oh I'm sorry. My mistake. It slipped out,” replied Jaden.

“Well, don't let it happen again.” Chazz crossed his arms.

“Don't worry. I won't.”

“Okay! TMI! There is way too much info going around! You two scarred me for life last night. That was enough. So, no more! I can't take it.” Poor Syrus covered up his ears.



“Well Syrus, I think that you'll be even more scarred for life than this if they keep on talking this way,” Bastion said.

“I really don't want to think about that right now. But I've noticed that it doesn't bother you other Chumley,” Syrus said, removing his hands from over his ears.

“It doesn't bother me because I've never had a girlfriend.”

“It's okay. I've never had a girlfriend either. So don't feel bad Bastion.”



“Don't worry, I won't,” said Bastion.



Jaden and Chazz sweat dropped.

“Uh, let's just change the subject. Anyway, has anyone seen Chazz? No one has seen him since yesterday,” replied Syrus.



Jaden and Chazz looked at each other and looked back at the others.

Bastion arched his right eyebrow. “Do you guys know something we don't?” he asked.

“Yeah, but it's not what you think,” replied Jaden.

“Nope! I don't want to know!” Syrus covered up his ears again.

“I doubt it's anything like that Syrus. But anyway, no one thinks it's strange that Chazz hasn't been seen since yesterday? He and his friends are usually picking on the Slifer students if not, anyone else,” Bastion said.



“I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing it right now,” said Syrus, removing his hands from over his ears yet again.

“I wouldn't put it past him,” Chumley replied.



While they weren't paying attention, Jaden had noticed a saddened expression on Chazz's face. But Chazz had turned his head so no one would notice.



(Jaden's POV)

Poor Chazz. Too bad I can't tell the guys what's really going on. Then they'd realize that Chazz isn't the same person he used to be. He's much nicer once you get to know him.

(End POV)



“Hey Chelsea, are you okay?” asked Syrus.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Um, why don't we go and get something to eat?” Chazz suggested, smiling.

“Now you're talking my language. I wonder if they're serving grilled cheese sandwiches,” said Chumley.

“They probably are. How about me meet back here next to the dunking booth later on tonight?” Syrus added.



“Cool. We can come back and see if they're dunking Dr. Crowler,” replied Jaden, laughing.

“That should be interesting to see,” Bastion said.



All five of them left from standing next to the dunking booth to getting something to eat. Chumley got a grilled cheese sandwich of course, Jaden got two relish hotdogs with ketchup and mustard on both of them, Syrus got ice cream and cotton candy, Bastion only got a soda, and Chazz got a cheese burger and coke as well.

Jaden and Chazz sat on a bench that was next to a tree while the other guys started walking around to play some of the games that were set up.



Jaden took a bite of one of his hotdogs. He also noticed that Chazz hadn't said anything after he got his food.

“You weren't really hungry, were you?” he asked.

“Not really,” replied Chazz as he took a sip of his coke. “They were right, you know.”

“What?”

“Your friends. They were right about me,” said Chazz.



“No, they weren't,” Jaden said, even though he knew it was true.

“Yes they are Jaden! How can you say they're not when you know for a fact that it's true?! Before you even knew my secret, I used to pick on you and everyone else I thought was beneath me.” Chazz crossed his arms in anger.

“But you haven't done that since yesterday. You've changed since then.” Jaden sat his hotdogs down next to him on the bench. He then took one of Chazz's hands and placed it into his own.



Chazz blushed.

“Chazz… I love you.” Jaden smiled.

“I… love you too Jaden. But it still doesn't change the fact of who I used to be,” Chazz said.

“But that's not who you are now.” Jaden stood up and pulled Chazz up right along with him. “Let's go have some fun. I know I won't be able to get your mind off of the curse, but I can try. At least for a little while?” Jaden gave Chazz the puppy dog pout.

“Okay Jaden. Just so long as you promise me one thing.”



“Sure. What is it?” Jaden asked.

“Win me a stuffed animal?” Chazz used the puppy dog pout on Jaden.

Jaden just laughed. “Did you know that you look cute when do that?”

Chazz smiled.



“Of course I'll win you a stuffed animal. By the way, what did you do with Pharaoh?”

“Well, after I sat him down on the ground while I was getting some food, he disappeared,” Chazz explained.

“Oh. He probably saw Dr. Banner or something.”

“I guess so, anyway, I'm ready to have some fun.” Chazz grabbed Jaden by the hand and began running excitedly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Blair was in the middle of a crowd of Obelisk Blue girls by the names of Crystal, Amy, Sharon, and Matilda. They were admiring her costume and how cool it was. Blair was dressed up like the Witch of the Black Forest. While the girls were to busy admiring her costume, Blair noticed Jaden and Chelsea together at one of the nearby booths.

Jaden had won Chazz a big stuffed orange and white cat plushie and a small bag of candy as well for playing the `Whack-a-Mole' game. Blair was jealous. One of the Obelisk girls noticed this.

“Are you okay Blair?” Sharon asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, everything's fine. I just can accept the fact that Jaden likes that Chelsea girl better than me.” Blair crossed her arms in anger.

“Her? Oh please. Don't even waste your time on that Slifer-loser Jaden Yuki. If he wants a slut for a girlfriend then let him. It's no skin off your nose,” said Amy.



“But I like Jaden and I would be so much better for him then the girl he's dating right now. But he doesn't like me, like me,” replied Blair, pouting.

“Just listen to Amy, Blair. He's not worth it. Besides, with the outfit she was wearing yesterday in class, she gives the term `cheap slut' a whole new name!” Matilda laughed.



The other girls laughed right along with her. Even Blair as well.

“Well, I guess you guys are right,” she replied.

“Of course we're right, Blair. But… if you want a way to embarrass Jaden's new girlfriend, just make it seem like he's two-timing her with you,” Crystal said.

“Really now?” asked Blair, putting her hands on her hips.

“Yep and of course it always works in such futile relationships such as Jaden and Chelsea's. Believe me, Chelsea will think that Jaden is cheating on her with you and leave him. That is, if you want him bad enough to go through with it,” said Crystal.



“I did have a plan of my own, but it wouldn't have worked anyway. Thanks Crystal, I think I will try this idea of yours.” Blair ran off and left the rest of the girls alone.

“I sure hope Blair can pull it off,” Sharon said.

“Yeah and I hate to break up relationships but when it comes to a girls who has no self-moral for the way she looks in public, then it's okay,” Amy said.



All four girls started giggling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“This is so awesome! I've never had this much fun before!” Chazz said happily, while holding his big stuffed cat plushie.



Jaden and Chazz had been around to a lot of different games. Now they were headed over to the haunted house since it was starting to become dark outside.

“You've never had this much fun before?” asked Jaden.

“Well… no. Not at home. I never got to do fun stuff like this. It was never allowed because my father was against the whole theme of `having fun' when you're supposed to be working hard and learning discipline,” explained Chazz.

“Wow, your father sounds strict,” said Jaden.

“He's been like that for awhile. It's a good thing I'm here at Duel Academy. Even though we have to do work, we still manage to have some fun.” Chazz smiled.



Jaden smiled back.



(Jaden's POV)

Since I've known Chazz, I've never really seen him smile this much. I always used to wonder why he never did. Now I know. Well, going to this festival was a good thing. Chazz had it rough at home. At least he gets to have as much fun here at Duel Academy while he can.


(End POV)




“You okay Jaden?” asked Chazz, noticing that Jaden had gotten quiet.

“Me? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking,” he replied.

“Thinking about what?” Chazz asked.

“Well… for one, how are your parents going to react when they see me coming home with you. You're dad might be angry and I don't want to see you get hurt,” said Jaden worriedly.



“Don't worry about my father. He's always upset about something. And my mother wouldn't mind it if you came home with me. She's always wanted to meet my friends but was always disappointed when I never made any `good' friends,” explained Chazz.


“What do you mean `good' friends?” Jaden asked.

“Friends that aren't just hanging around me because I'm rich, which was why those two dolts I used to hang around would only talk to me. I can't believe on of them actually tried to hit on me. Ew, that is gross!” Chazz cringed.

“Yeah, that was a little weird,” said Jaden.



“It was more than weird. Speaking of weird, what about Blair Jaden?” Chazz asked.


“Blair? What about her? Blair's way too young to be thinking about having a boyfriend at her age. Besides, I'm in love with you... not her. So don't worry about anything okay?” Jaden put his hand on Chazz's shoulder to assure him that everything was okay.

“Okay Jaden,” said Chazz.



They eventually made it to the haunted house, only to find Blair at the entrance, talking to the person that was standing guarding the haunted house.

“Blair? What are you doing here?” asked Jaden.



Blair turned around and saw Jaden and
Chelsea. She exploded with happiness and ran over and hugged Jaden, pushing Chazz out of the way.

“Hey you brat? Just what do you think you're doing?!” shouted Chazz angrily.

Blair tried to look innocent. “Who me? I'm not doing anything but hugging my Jaden-poo, who by the way looks sexy in his Dark Magician costume,” she said, purposely trying to make Chazz mad.

“Um Blair, me and Chelsea want to go into the haunted house. Could you let me go? Please?” asked Jaden.



“But Jaden honey, I don't think your girlfriend is mature enough to go into a haunted house without screaming like a little baby,” said Blair sarcastically.


“You're going to be bawling like a baby if you don't get away from my boyfriend you little gremlin!” Chazz pushed Blair off of Jaden.

Blair crossed her arms. “I am not a gremlin!” she yelled.

“You're short like one so that means you are one. Now if you'll excuse us, me and Jaden are going into the haunted house.” Chazz grabbed a hold of Jaden's arm and pulled him inside.



(Blair's POV)

You are going to regret the day you ever met me Chelsea. Jaden will be mine if I have anything to say about it.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




While walking around inside the haunted house, Chazz and Jaden were looking at all of the stuff they had put up to make it look realistic.


“Wow, cool! And I thought Duel Academy couldn't be any weirder,” said Chazz.

“Yeah I know. But this doesn't seem really scary,” Jaden replied.



Chazz giggled. That's when a figure jumped out of nowhere in front of them both. It resembled zombie. Chazz dropped everything he had in his arms, screamed in fear and hugged Jaden tightly. Jaden blushed.


“Are… you okay Chazz?” he asked, slowly.

Chazz looked up at Jaden. “I'm fine. I-I just got a little scared is all,” Chazz replied.

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I'm sure.” Chazz snuggled up closer to Jaden.



They continued their trip in the haunted house, running into countless scary creatures. Some of them even scared Jaden. He was screaming more than Chazz was.


“Jaden! It's gone! It's okay! You can stop screaming now,” said Chazz, trying to calm Jaden down.



Jaden stopped screaming and looked at Chazz. Chazz just started laughing.


“Geez Jaden, you're very manly. Shouldn't you be trying to calm me down?” Chazz replied, snickering.

“It's this haunted house. I think they made it a little too realistic,” said Jaden.

“You were scared. Admit it,” Chazz said tauntingly.

“I wasn't scared at all. You were imagining me screaming,” Jaden lied.



“You're a very bad liar Jaden—AAHHH!!”


“Chazz?!” Jaden shouted worriedly.



Chazz had fallen into a small compartment hole that was in the floor of the haunted house. But it was too dark to see anything, much less find out where the hole was.


“Chazz, if you can hear me, say something! Anything!” Jaden was frantically feeling on the ground trying to figure out where Chazz had fallen. “CHAZZ!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chazz was lying unconscious on the ground underneath the haunted house. He'd finally woken up when he felt how cold the ground was.


“Wha? Wh-where am I?” Chazz began looking around trying to see where he was. But it was too cramped for him to walk, let alone stand up.



(Chazz's POV)


This is weird. Is this part of the haunted house… Jaden!


(End POV)



“Jaden! Jaden where are you?!” shouted Chazz. He began crawling on the ground trying to find a way out.



(Chazz's POV)


It's too dark. I can't see anything. I wish I knew where I was going. But more importantly, I wish I knew how I got here.


(End POV)



Chazz continued crawling on the ground, trying to find his way through the darkness.

“Hey boss, I can get you out of here safely,” a voice said.

“Who's there!?” asked Chazz.

“It's me boss.” Chazz's duel spirit, Ojama Yellow appeared in front of him, glowing brightly.

“You?! Where the hell have you been? You haven't bugged me in a while,” Chazz said, annoyed.



“Well, I didn't think you wanted me to interrupt your time with your new friend. I think it's nice that you and that boy are getting so close,” Ojama Yellow said happily, while shaking his butt a little bit.

“Screw you! If you're going to help then get me out of here you little yellow piece of crap!” yelled Chazz angrily.

“Okay, okay! You don't have to be so mean about it. Follow me boss,” said Ojama Yellow, helping Chazz see his way through the dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Chazz!!! Chazz, where are you??!!” Jaden was still walking around the haunted house looking for Chazz. But still no luck.



(Jaden's POV)

This is so weird. How could anyone just fall through the ground and disappear without a trace? This can't be part of the haunted house. Something's not right. I have to find Chazz, and fast!

(End POV)



Jaden continued walking along the halls of the haunted house until he saw a small dark figure standing ahead.

“Hello?! Is anyone there?!” he shouted.

“Jaden honey!!” said a familiar voice.



Jaden sweat dropped in annoyance because he knew who was calling. And of course, it was Blair. She ran towards Jaden and hugged him.

“Hey Jaden, I was looking everywhere for you. I thought you have already been out of the haunted house by now,” she said.

“No I wasn't. I was looking for Cha-I mean Chelsea. She disappeared in a hole beneath all of this and now I can't find her. I'm worried that she might be hurt. How did you get in here?” Jaden asked.

Blair let go of Jaden. “I came in through the back way of the haunted house. I thought it'd be quicker to find you this way then to start at the entrance. They're getting ready to set off the fireworks soon. I thought you might want to see them,” replied Blair.



“Uh, sure. But will you help me find Chelsea first? I want to make sure she's okay. Besides, I could use a little help finding her,” said Jaden.

“Well, of course I'll help you find her Jaden. I brought a flashlight with me so I could see my way around in here. And I'll help you find your girlfriend just to show you no hard feelings,” said Blair.

“Thanks Blair. I owe you one. Now, let's go find Chelsea.” Jaden ran ahead of Blair.

“Wait for me Jaden!” shouted Blair, running to catch up with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chazz was still under the house, trying to find his way out with the help of his duel spirit. Well… sorta.

“You have no idea whatsoever how to get out of here do you?” Chazz asked, very annoyed with his duel spirit.

“Of course I do. We're almost there,” replied Ojama Yellow.



(Chazz's POV)

I sure hope so. Jaden's probably looking for me everywhere.

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Blair and Jaden were outside of the haunted house, still looking for Chelsea.

“This is weird. She's not out here either,” Jaden replied.



(Blair's POV)

You'll never find her Jaden. And I've made sure of that.

(End POV)



“It's pointless to keep searching in the same spot. She's not here, Jaden.” Blair sighed.

“That may be but I made a promise that I intend to keep. So we'll find Chelsea. Staying next to the haunted house is our best bet. She can't be far.” Jaden crossed his arms.



(Jaden's POV)

I just wish I knew where to look around the haunted house. Chazz isn't in it, nor is he outside of it. I don't know where else to look.

(End POV)



Just then Jaden's duel spirit, Winged Kuriboh appeared next to him.

“Winged Kuriboh? Hey, maybe you can help us,” Jaden said.



Winged Kuriboh just pointed in Blair's direction. Blair was just standing where she was with her arms crossed in annoyance.

“Are you trying to say that Blair knows where Chazz is?” Jaden asked.



Winged Kuriboh shook his head yes and then disappeared. Jaden was suddenly confused. (FP: When is he ever not confused? KK: I don't know. FP: Splee! KK: Hey! `Splee' is my word! Don't you dare steal my splee! FP: I just did.)

Jaden walked over towards Blair. She turned around but had a look of innocence of her face as if she didn't know what was going on.



“Blair, can I ask you something?” Jaden asked.

“Sure Jaden. But before you do, maybe we should find your other friends to help us find Chelsea,” Blair suggested.

“Yeah, about that. I want the truth, Blair,” replied Jaden.

“The truth? What are you talking about Jaden? The truth about what?” Blair asked, trying to play crazy.



“What did you do with Chelsea?” asked Jaden.

“Me? I didn't do anything with her. Honestly Jaden, I can't believe you would think so low of me. What would I do with your girlfriend?” Blair put her hands on her hips.

“That's what I'd like to know. I know you don't like Chelsea but whatever you did, you need to fix it,” said Jaden.



“What for?” Blair crossed her arms in anger. “Just because she's older than me, doesn't give her the right to think she owns everything. And in case you haven't noticed Jaden, not a lot of people like your girlfriend. So I'm not the only one. Almost all of the girls at the Obelisk Blue Girls dorm think Chelsea's a slut. And if you want to know where Chelsea is, then you can find her yourself because I refuse to keep looking for someone I don't like!”



Jaden was really stunned by Blair's attitude and actions.

“So… you did have something to do with her going missing in the haunted house,” replied Jaden.

“Basically. I wanted to prove to you that I could be just as mature as Chelsea! But you wouldn't even pay me any attention!!” Blair screamed, now with a rush of tears running down both sides of her face.

“Well, right now you're being a very childish spoiled brat Blair! Now tell me where Chelsea is now and I mean it!” Jaden was very upset with Blair at this particular moment.

“Heh. Find her yourself. But I'll tell you something else… if she ever does find her way out, she won't like it when I do this!” Blair grabbed Jaden by the collar of his costume and kissed him forcefully.



“Blair!!” Jaden shouted, muffled by Blair's lips.



Blair pretended that she didn't hear him and kept kissing him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Meanwhile Chazz was still finding his way out of the haunted house. His duel spirit kept talking on and on about how Chazz and Jaden look cute when they walk around together.

“Will you ever shut up?” Chazz asked, annoyed.

“But boss, I'm just trying to give you a compliment, that's all,” replied Ojama Yellow.

“Yeah, well, if I wanted your compliments, I'd ask you for them. And I didn't ask so shut up!!” Chazz shouted.

“Yes boss,” said Ojama Yellow.



About two minutes later, they didn't say anything. Finally, Chazz saw the end of the tunnel. He crawled out and brushed himself off. He then set his mind on finding Jaden. But when he looked up, he gasped when he saw him, in front of the haunted house, with Blair kissing him. Chazz walked over to where they were, with his hands on his hips.

“What do you think you're doing Jaden?!” Chazz asked.

Blair finally let go of Jaden and said in an innocent voice, “Oh hello Chelsea! How long have you been there?”

“Shut up Blair! What in the hell are you doing kissing her Jaden?!” Chazz shouted angrily.

“This is all Blair's doing Chazz! She kissed me because I wouldn't pay her any attention. I swear that I would never betray you with her,” Jaden said, as he walked over towards Chazz.



But Chazz slowly backed away from him. “I-I don't believe you… you lied to me Jaden! I trusted you! I believed everything that you said! I thought you loved me!!!” Chazz fell to the ground on his knees and cried uncontrollably.

Jaden kneeled down in front of him. “But I do love you Chelsea! I wasn't lying to you about everything I said. I promised you… that I would protect you and I meant it. Please say you believe me.” Jaden took Chazz's hands into his.

Chazz snatched them out of his grasp. “Your promises mean nothing if you can't keep them!!!!!!” he screamed as he slapped Jaden as hard as he could, causing him to fall on his back on the ground.



Blair gasped in fear at the sight of this. She ran over to aid Jaden.

“You see what you've done?! This is all your fault!! You don't deserve to be happy with anyone!!!” yelled Blair angrily, while glaring at Chelsea.



Chazz got up off the ground and he slowly began shaking his head.

“No… I didn't—I mean… no… NO!!!!” Chazz ran off into the woods of the island.

“Chelsea wait!!” shouted Jaden as he got up off the ground.

“But Jaden… you're not actually thinking of going after her are you? She slapped you, for godsakes! Please tell me you don't still love her?” Blair asked, with tears in the corner of her eyes.



Jaden turned around and looked at Blair in anger. “Yes Blair, I still love her. And I will be going after her.” Jaden walked off and left Blair standing by herself, alone.

“Ja…den,” she said slowly.



(Blair's POV)

No, after all I did…he still loves her? It's not possible. He's supposed to hate her! It's not fair! It's just not fair!!!!

(End POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Meanwhile, in the woods of Duel Academy Island, Chazz was still running, without any particular place to go. He was also still crying. The only thing that stopped him from running was when he tripped on a tree branch that was on the ground and fell. That was when his duel spirit appeared before him again.

“Whoa, you alright boss?” he asked.

“GO AWAY!!” shouted Chazz angrily.

“I can't. We have to get out of here. It's not safe!” Ojama Yellow said, shaking in fear.

“What are you talking about?” asked Chazz as he got up off the ground.



“Please! We have to go! We're in danger!” Ojama Yellow hid behind Chazz.

“Danger? In danger of what?! You're not making any sense!” yelled Chazz.



Just then, the wind began blowing very violently. So violent, that tree branches started coming off of the trees and flying everywhere.

“AAHH!! What is this??!!” shouted Chazz, the wind blowing him back onto the ground on his back. His duel spirit was hanging onto his left shoulder.

“She's coming!” Ojama Yellow said.

“What?!” shouted Chazz.



Evil laughter suddenly began to fill up in the night's air.

“Who's there?!” Chazz asked.

“Why Chazz, you don't recognized me by the sound of my voice? Then it has been awhile since the last time we've met,” a voice said.

“Show yourself, whoever you are!” Chazz shouted.



The wind slowly began calming down as a dark shadow started forming in front of Chazz. His duel spirit, on the other hand, had disappeared without a trace.

“Ojama Yellow?!” Chazz said, worriedly.

“Forget about that duel spirit. He won't be bothering you anymore. Besides, you have more important things to deal with,” replied a cloaked figure that sounded very much like woman.

“Who-who are you?” asked Chazz, stammering.



The figure removed its hood from of their head and revealed herself. “Recognize me now?” the old woman said.

“You? You're… you're that woman who appeared in my house,” replied Chazz, frightened.

“Yes, I'm glad you finally remember me. My, you've grown quite well. And I also see that you are in girl form before me. Any particular reason?” the old woman asked.

“No… not anymore,” Chazz said sadly.



“Poor thing. Your emotions are so obvious. You're grieving because of a broken heart and you're sad because you've lost a love. How convenient. Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you were supposedly in love? It's what got you into the situation you're in now. Love is your greatest weakness. And now you're damned with the curse of being able to turn into a girl,” said the old woman.

Chazz looked down at the ground sadly. “I already know that. But… I really love Jaden. Or at least… I thought I… did,” he said, with tears in the corner of his eyes.



“Love is meaningless in your case. Every time you fall in love with someone, it ends in an instant. You shall never have true love until you have learned your lesson. And I see you still haven't. But no matter, you still haven't broken the curse. For it to be broken, you'd have to kiss your true love on the third year of Halloween. And that day… has come. But since you have not, you have to pay the price for it.”

Chazz looked up at the old woman. “Price? What price? You didn't tell me that I'd have to give you something if I don't kiss my true love!” shouted Chazz angrily.



The old woman had her back facing Chazz. She then turned around and her eyes were glowing red. Chazz began backing up in fear.

“Don't raise your voice at me child. You're the one who made the mistake three years ago when you fell in love with a girl that was a Wiccan! After you broke her heart, she cast a spell to make you suffer for the rest of your life! The spell required for you to be turned into a girl and… for you to never find happiness with anyone! And that's where I come in.” The old woman began smiling evilly.



Chazz was just in a state of shock and disbelief at what he had just heard.



(Chazz's POV)

No… my ex-girlfriend… was a witch?! That… that can't be true!! It just can't!!!

(End POV)



“Who and what are you??!!” Chazz screamed at the top of his lungs.

“I'm glad you asked. I am Izanami, the dweller of souls. I guess you can say I'm a collector of sorts. You see, when your previous love conjured me, she gave up her life and soul just to make you pay. And also, I'm no longer of this world. My spirit may be here but my body is long gone. There is one thing that can bring me back to life, and that's to collect a thousand souls from humans with broken hearts. That's how I still exist,” Izanami explained.

“You're sick! You've been taking peoples souls for years without a care in the world who you hurt?!” Chazz replied angrily.

“You say it's sick and I'll say it's their fate. As well as yours,” said Izanami.



“No! You're not taking my soul! I won't let you!” Chazz shouted as he stood up.



Izanami just laughed in amusement. “It's not up to you child. I take what I want by force. And what I want… is your SOUL!!!” she shouted as she held out her hand in front of her. A mirror appeared as soon as she did that.

“What's that?” Chazz asked.

“This is how I collect my souls. And this… is how I will collect yours!!”



The mirror began illuminating a powerful light and it aimed for Chazz. It hit him in his chest so hard that he flew back towards a tree. He screamed loudly as the power from the mirror made it seem like his body was being ripped apart piece by piece. Izanami just laughed evilly.

“Soon, eternal life shall be mine!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In some part of the woods Jaden was looking around for Chazz. He'd taken off his costume and put on his school uniform. He also had his backpack with him.



(Jaden's POV)

Oh, where are you Chazz?

(End POV)



He kept walking and with in an instant, he heard someone screaming. And he saw a bright light flashing not too far from where he was.

“That's sounds like Chazz! Hold on Chazz! I'm coming!” shouted Jaden as he started running towards the flashing light.



TO BE CONTINUED…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FP: Bum, bum, bum…



KK: It's getting thrilling by the minute.



FP: Yep! One more chapter to go! (strokes Dr. Banner plushie)



KK: Don't worry, you'll have your real Dr. Banner plushie as soon as I give Nikki the right pictures of him and Pharaoh so her grandmother can make them for us.



FP: Okay, but for now, I shall stroke my fanfiction Dr. Banner plushie. (strokes plushie)



KK: People think we're weird because we keep stroking these plushies. Well, you stroke yours more than I stroke mine.



FP: That sounds so wrong in so many ways it's actually funny.



KK: (draws imaginary box) TMI!



FP: Yeah, I have that effect of people. Chapter six coming soon!



KK: I haven't even came up with a title and you're already talking about it's coming soon.



FP: Fine! Help give us a title for chapter six! And we're going to put a duel in chapter six between Jaden and Izanami so if anyone doesn't mind helping, it would be great if you did.



KK: Too bad I don't have a deck for Izanami.



FP: You can give her a zombie deck or something. Anyway, need a title for chapter six and someone willing to help with the duel. Review!


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ArmedDragonLVLZane on May 10, 2006, 5:18:31 AM

ArmedDragonLVLZane on
ArmedDragonLVLZanewhy have I been waiting for so long? hurry and finish!!!!

PrincessEden on April 18, 2006, 2:18:14 PM

PrincessEden on
PrincessEdenAWESOOOOOME, this's 1 of da best 3 chapters i ever read! But why'd ya stop there, c'mon, pleaaaase make more, i wanna know more 'bout this! Oh, & u go Kiyomi, u RULE!
Princess Eden
-^_^-

DancingWolf666 on March 30, 2006, 7:02:09 AM

DancingWolf666 on
DancingWolf666Well i was gonna say something about what happens to Banner earlier but i never did because it hadn't happened in the English ones yet but it sucks......i was crying too.......

JadenLover95 on February 13, 2006, 9:20:52 AM

JadenLover95 on
JadenLover95settle down Trevor its just a story get over your self geez.......oh and GREAT story Kiyomi keep wrighting plz ^_^

Your IM Messandger Friend, Charity Dilley

totallyspies31 on February 12, 2006, 9:51:19 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Please finish. I cant handle the suspense. After Jaden and Blair walked outside, the "I Spy A Witch" song came right into my head. I cant believe Chazz through a fit like that. Blair, why dont you go love some else you TRAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt mean that, Blair. But must you have Jaden. Why not go after Syrus or Bastion or someone else. Please finish ASAP. I am STILL crying over this chapter, and I am guy for gods sake. I may put you in one of my fanfictions maybe. Just as soon as you finish. I may do it early. OH GOD I CAN"T STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that. Sometimes I get emotional. Bye!!!