Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sickness

Kagome falls ill and stumbles into an odd coma where hallucinations rule. Inuyasha has to go find medicine, or will he be too late to save Kagome?

Chapter 1 - Sickness

Chapter 1 - Sickness
        Kagome twitched and rolled over in her sleeping bag, mumbling in her sleep. Inuyasha's ears twitched, listening for enemies. Kagome screamed, sitting up fast.
        "Naraku!" She screamed, and fell back to the ground.Inuyasha jumped to her side.
        "What is it?" He grumbled.
        "Inu...ya..sha?" She murmered, fast asleep again.
        Inuyasha studied her sleeping form and turned back to his post, shaking his head. He heard rustling behind him, he turned and saw Kagome getting up.
        She stretched, yawning as she did so. Inuyasha watched her carefully with his ears straining into the forest. Her shirt went up and he turned around.
        "hello... Inu..ya...sha!" And stumbled into the forest towards the pond not too far from camp.
        Curious as to what she was doing, Inuyasha crept along the branches after her. He crouched on a branch at the clearing.
        Kagome stood at the edge of the silver pool. Her eyes were glassy. She began to tip forward, toward the water. She fell, not trying to cath herself.
        "Kagome!" He shouted, and surged off the branch, he caught her with his hands on her chest, her body against his, and her head tilted back.
        She snapped awake, "INUYASHA YOU PERVERTED CREEP!" she pushed him away and stumble back towards the water, he caught her again. She fell forward against him again. She grabbed the neck of his clothes as he let go of her and said, "WHAT, do you think you're doing?! Don't you EVER tou--" and fell again, almost into the water.
        "Kagome!" He grabbed at her, he picked her slender body up and was amazed at how light she had gotten, "Even though I know Miroku's food is crap, but you need to eat SOMETHING." he mumbled. He held her as a mother would hold a baby. He Held her close to his chest and her head tilted back. Inuyasha shot through the forest back to camp, Shippo was already up.
        "What happened?" The fox demon asked.
        "I don't know... I think there's something wrong with Kagome"
        "GUYS! There's something wrong with Kagome!!" Shippo yelled.
        Sango sat up, half awake. "What is it?"
        "Five more minutes..." Miroku grumbled. Shippo jumped on his stomach. "HEY!"
        "There's something wrong with Kagome!"
        "What?!"
        Inuyasha felt her forehead, worried but too proud to say or show. "Ugh... she's burning up." he muttered.
        Sango stared at Kagome. The group sat bunched around her.
        Kagome let out a half-hearted moan.
        "What are we going to do?" Shippo complained.
        

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 24, 2006, 8:02:21 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI LOVE Inuyasha. I can't wait to read more!