Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Whispers

Kagome falls ill and stumbles into an odd coma where hallucinations rule. Inuyasha has to go find medicine, or will he be too late to save Kagome?

Chapter 3 - Whispers

Chapter 3 - Whispers


UGH, I have like 8 chapters written, but I keep having to go back and do them again, I guess I should stop switching compies, eh? oh well, here ya go. ^^

Chapter 3

The group sat worriedly around Kagome's still body.

Sango felt her forehead, checked her pulse, and pupils.

"is ther anything you can do?" Shippo asked.

Sango made a worried sound and shook her head.

Kagome whimpered a few times what seemed like works. They leaned in closer.

"What is she saying?" Shippo asked.

"Ssshhhh," said the monk, listening forcefully.

"Inu...ya...sha...?" she murmured. The three turned to Inuyasha, who's face waws carefully blank and watching Kagome's.

"Shessoumaru!?" came her thin voice again, seconds later, "Inu...ya...sha..." the name was barely audible. she breathed out, almsot like a plea. She murmured Inuyasha's name a few more times and he began to twitch.

"Damn, I'm gunna go back and keep watch." He scowled as he got up from her side.

"Inuyahs!: he paused as Kagome screamed his name thinly. He turned back to her. A confusion of emotions covered his face. The three friends watched him carefully, not saying a word in fear of setting him off.

"Please... wait... don't go..." she said, "please, don't go..." she breathed. Sango reached out to give Inuyasha a comforting hand, then thought better of it amd pulled her hand back.

Inuyasha turned and walked away stiffly.

Shippo bit his lip as Kagome called his name, "Shippo, you're burning up..."

"Hhhmm?" Sango reached out and touched his forehead and shook her head.

"Snowfoil!" kagome said.

"Snowfoil...?" Miroku said, "Sango do you--"

She nodded, "Inuyasha!"

He shot back to them, "What is it? How's Kagome?!"

"Same," Sango anwsered," Do you know what snowfoil is?"

His face was blank.

"It's a type of plant, a herb, it's green and leafy, with purple pollen on it."

He glanced at Kagome, "And?"

"I think it may help her."

He looked around carefully.

"Kouga?" Kagome said, "Kouga!" a small whimper escaped her.

Inuyasha clenched his jaw.

Kirara nudged Sango's hand.

"I know-- I'm worried too..." She murmured.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 24, 2006, 8:22:39 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKWOW! Cool! i really like it. u r a really good writer!!!