Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Off we go! ^^

Kagome falls ill and stumbles into an odd coma where hallucinations rule. Inuyasha has to go find medicine, or will he be too late to save Kagome?

Chapter 5 - Off we go! ^^

Chapter 5 - Off we go! ^^


OK, if you haven't read the other chapters, i HIGHLY recomend you should, Yup, C&C Koikaji.

Chapter 5



Sango, Miroku, and Shippo walked toward the pond, leaving Inuyasha with Kagome.

He sat on his knees beside her. Carefully watching in silence. She looked almost happy, content, tranquil almost. As if she perfer there, where ever "there" was.

Inuyasha sighed and twitched his ears to see if anyone was there, watching. Hearing nothing, he lifted one hand from his knee and reached toward Kagome. He pulled back his hand quickly.

"Don't worry, Kagome, I'll fix this."

She sighed and whispered "Yuunou..."

Inuyasha studied her and pulled a blanket up to her chin.

"not... real.." she murmured.

He paid no attention to her whispers.

Inuyasha reached out again and pushed her hair back from her forehead.

"Ow!..." she whimpered, and he quickly pulled back again.

"Inuyasha, you idiot, she's just a stupid girl, stop getting so... so... so EMOTIONAL." he told himself. he put the blanket back so the others wouldn't know what he had done.

Shippo poked his head through the bushes, "You ready?"

"Yeah, I have been, who do you think I am?" he said arrogantly.

Shippo made a face and went to get the other two.

Sango was slightly red and Miroku was smirking.

The little fox climbed up and sat on Inuyasha's head.

"Good-bye, Inuyasha," and hugged his head.

"Good luck Inuyasha," Miroku came forward and shook his hand.

"Fair well and fair travels, Inuyasha" Sango said, and higged him slightly.

"You guys make it sound like I'm never coming back." he muttered.

Sango and Miroku exchanegd a glance.

"well then, I'll see you later." and shot off into the forest, towards the mountains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy frekin crap, that was short.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 24, 2006, 8:37:56 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI really liek the story. It seems like im reading the script of an actual episode or something. Its good!

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on June 7, 2006, 2:57:39 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_OOh, wow, I really apologize for all the spelling mistakes... I hadn't noticed them when I posted the story.

vam-girl on June 11, 2005, 3:14:05 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthis is good do more i hope kagome gets better!!