Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Matsuna - Shaman King

Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.

Chapter 10 - Matsuna - Shaman King

Chapter 10 - Matsuna - Shaman King
Name: Matsuna Itarashi
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 12 (Born August 9, 1986)
Hair: Tawny Brown, shoulder length
Eyes: Cerulean
Status: Shaman
Quote: "Whoever said I couldn't be a shaman can eat my dust!"
 
            Matsuna is a bright, chipper, happy girl who was brought up in what looked more like the middle of nowhere than Japan. Her happy personality is partly to hide her condition, which affects her heart, which at first kept her from doing the simplest of things. She met Yoh and the others when her heartbeat became too fast during a shaman fight and she collapsed. Her spirit ally, Hiromi, found Yoh and led him to her, and he brought her back to the En inn, where she stayed for two days until she woke up.
            Matsuna has a huge crush on Horohoro, although she tries to keep her feeling hidden, since she thinks Horohoro doesn't feel the same way about her. Although, she has the smart idea of telling Ryu how she feels, and he blabs it out to everyone. Afterwards, her and Horohoro become inseparable. Horohoro almost killed Hao because he hurt Matsuna.
             Hiromi, her spirit partner, is actually an old student of Amidamaru. She was raised in the same orphanage as him, and once they got older, he taught her everything he knew. Hiromi witnessed the murder of both Amidamaru and Mosuke, and was murdered herself after trying to avenge their deaths. She's been in service to the Itarashi family since Matsuna was born, and has sworn to protect her till the day she dies.
              Matsuna wears a teal kimono top with blue laced capris and teal sandaru. The back of the kimono top, along with the pocket of her capris, is embroidered with the orange blossom, the symbol of the Itarashi family. She wears her hair down, with one thin braid in the front. She also wears a small hair pin with the orange blossom on it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on January 24, 2008, 7:31:22 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_wow 0_0 *picture idea* okay! I'll try ^^