Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Fun quiz thingy

Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.

Chapter 13 - Fun quiz thingy

Chapter 13 - Fun quiz thingy
This was fun...
 

 
  
  
 
 
  What do the Characters of Naruto think of you?(Girls, Detailed Q&A&R, Pics)
 
 
Description: Youre very shy and don't talk that much, but you have a cute smile that people will never forget. Most likely rank: Genin or jonin Most likely match: Sasuke, Shino, and Choji Odd matches: Naruto, Kiba, and Lee Best Friends: Hinata, Sakura, and Shizune Enemies: Neji, TentenGuys Points of View________________Naruto: She is shy and hard to get used to...I hope she opens up a bit more. When I tried to make her laugh by pulling a prank she just ran off with out a single sound.Sasuke: I like her. She never bugs me about shoot like the other girls do. I think I could get used to her. Shikamaru: I think she is okay, she just needs to open up more.Choji: She's cute when she smiles, but I think she could talk sometimes.Neji: She cares too much about her thoughts than other people. She is weak and always will be if she doesnt start acting stronger. Lee: Awe! She's so cute! But some times I forget she is even there?Kiba: So...much.... Like...Hinata! I didn't think there was some one that quiet again! They are like quiet rabbits!Shino: She is cute and doesnt bother me as much as some other people do. She really helps out when Im bug hunting.Gaara: She is very quiet. A good thing if I want to kill her some times. Kankuro: Eh, I don't care for her too much. She is just too quiet. Girls Point of View________________Sakura: I like her! She never gets in my way when I'm flirting! Although She seems to blush when Sasuke is around...GASP!Ino: Eh, I don't thin well be a friend. I need a friend who talks more and likes to go places, and doesnt like Sasuke. Hinata: We are very good friends. We spend most of our time talking about our crushes and training. We also like talking about animals.Tenten: Pfft. Her? Shes too quiet. I go with Neji on this one, shes weak. Temari: Weakling. She needs to stop worrying and start training. Shizune: Shes a Joy to be around! She doesnt talk back and is very polite! I think Tsunade-sama likes her too! Jonin point of view_________________Kakashi: Very good student. Too quiet for my part, but she does look cute when she smiles.Gai: A picture of cuteness! I want to just hug her!Kurenai: Her and Hinata are good friends. I think they should go out and do things more. Asuma: Thank god this one doesnt bug the crap out of me! Ino shuts up around her and the guys seem to have good conversations with her. Iruka: Very quiet. When she was in the academy I kept forgetting she was there.Legendary Sanin Point of View_______________Tsunade: So kawaii! She helps out and is very respectful. Jiraya: Hmmm.I based a character off of her, but they died later in the book. Orochimaru: She seems to draw Sasuke over. Maybe if I kidnap her, he'll come over to my side. Ebil Peoples Point of View___________________Itachi: I won't even waste my time on that worthless ninja. Kisame: Who?Kabuto: I'll help out the best way I can with Orochimaru's new plan on kidnapping. Take this quiz!



Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on December 6, 2007, 4:45:55 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lawl ur Shy