Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flake the Dragon and a Lesson in Jealousy

hehehehehe my childrens story for my english class, excuse for the corny-ness, but its for leetle bois eendd gurls.

Chapter 1 - Flake the Dragon and a Lesson in Jealousy

Chapter 1 - Flake the Dragon and a Lesson in Jealousy


Once upon a time in an enchanted forest where magical creatures lived there lived an extraordinarily beautiful dragon. His coat was shimmering teal blue and was splattered with midnight black markings, and upon his back he bore massive wings that were tattered with dirty tawny feathers. His eyes were a shocking brilliant green and his mouth was outlined with sparkling crystal teeth. The other animals of the forest were afraid of him, he was quite a sight, except for a few whom he considered some of his only friends. There was Paula the raccoon, Till the turtle, and Oliver the fox. The dragon’s name was Flake, he and his other friends lived happily in their forest as long as they could imagine and they had many adventures. This is one of their stories.

One day when Flake and his friends were playing hide and seek something crazy happened! When flake was seeking for Oliver, him being a fox made him naturally sneaky, he found instead, another creature whose traits of being ferociously magical shone easily upon her. It was a beautiful winged Unicorn!
“Who are you?” Flake questioned the stranger.
“Oh hello!” She said, not realizing before there was someone else in her presence. “I'm Christy!”
“Oh! My name is Flake! What are you doing here though?” He popped another concern.
“I lost my way to my village, I just moved recently, and was getting my bearings, but now I can’t find my way back!” Christy said shyly. Flake sensed she was embarrassed that she had gotten lost.
“Oh its okay! My friends and I will help you find your way home! Maybe you moved to our village, since I overheard the elders speaking of some newcomers!” Flake grinned. Christy opened her mouth to ask where his friends were, but he was way ahead of her. “We were playing hide and seek, so I’m going to just call them out now.” he stated. “Till! Rich! Paula!” he called out. “There’s someone I want you to meet!”
“Oh this better not be another one of your tricks to make me look dumb!” a high pitched voice yelled out from the bushes. Out emerged a gray and black raccoon with huge magnificent blue eyes.
“Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was!” said a deeper voice from the trees. From them came a bright red fox with sensitive gray eyes. He glanced around. “Where’s Till?”
“Right here…” said a solemn voice. Out from under some gelatin berry shrubs popped a small forest green turtle with solemn brown eyes.
Then the three realized Christy’s presence, and stared in awe. She was much more stupendous and beautiful than any of the other animals the three had seen. Flake, realizing he hadn’t introduced them, suddenly broke the silence. “Guys this is Christy! She’s new here and she got lost so I believe we should show her back to our village. Hopefully that will be the same place that she moved to.”
“Oh cool! Hey!” The three chorused in their own personal ways.

When walking back to their village, Rose gawked at Christy’s wings. “Your wings are so beautiful! They are just golden and perfect, not dirty and tattered like Flakes!”
“Yeah! And you look so clean and your mane is so curly, You’re so pretty!” Richard grinned.
“Th-Th-thanks.” Christy stammered bashfully.
After reaching their destination, and after all of them worshipping the ground the diamond colored Unicorn walked on and making jokes about how much better than she is than Flake, they decided she would go home with Till for the night, as it was very late. They would start looking again in the morning, because Christy said she didn’t recognize anything, and stated she probably lived in a different village.

Walking back home, Flake realized how jealous he had become of Christy. He couldn’t help it, with Paula, Rich, and Till all stating how much better she was than him, and they hardly even knew her! He had been friends with them for so long! He went to sleep in his dark cold cave that night, feeling very sour.

In the morning Flake woke up a little later than usual and went to the usual meeting place where he and his friends had always met in the mornings. It was a small area with a large tree and a couple rocks. One rock which was very special to Flake because it was tall and majestic that he had always laid upon it to eat his share of bagels. When he arrived, Christy was there, sitting on his rock! And she was eating his share of the bagels! He didn’t even say a word, or linger very long. Just after seeing that he ran back to his cave, feeling extremely rejected by the few people he had considered friends.

Arriving at his cave he sat down on the stony floor and stared outside for a while, his thoughts wandering. He didn’t know what to think of Christy. He thought she was great at first, but now he felt like she just came to make him be miserable. He was starving so he went outside and collected some sour and disgusting gelatin berries and made himself eat them. Then he retreated into some of the farthest depths of the cave, wishing Christy had never come.

At sundown, Christy came pattering down the trail to his cave, looking rather concerned. She poked her head into the dark cavern and hollered “Flake?”
“What do you want…” Flake came out of the depths of the cave, showing no emotion.
“ Well... we found my village and I wanted to say goodbye before I left.” She said meekly.
“Oh so its ‘we’ now? They are your friends? Why don’t you just leave...” He growled.
“What did I do? I just wanted to say goodbye!” Christy frowned with a sad look in her soft brown eyes.
“Its just that… well… everyone’s been making such a big deal about you and they are saying how much better you are than me…” He choked in the middle of the sentence for a second. “And it just made me feel so unwanted, and you make me so angry!”
“That’s silly! I was the one jealous of you!” Christy said lightly, with suprised humor. “You with all your friends, and with a such a leisurely lifestyle! You were jealous of me? I have no friends at all back home, so this was really unexpected for me! You all were so friendly and now I feel bad for coming… I’m sorry if it seemed like I was stealing your friends though, I truly am.”
“Your jealous of me?” He asked, holding back laughs.
“Yes! Paula, Rich, and Till told me all these stories about you and the amazing things you’ve done! They couldn’t stop talking about you!” Christy laughed.
“Oh! Well then, apology accepted!” Flake grinned.

Christy flew off into the evening sky later that afternoon to return to her home. They had created a map for her so she wouldn’t get lost again, and directions back to their village so she could come visit. As her silhouette faded into the dark red sky, thinking of going to her parents and telling them all about the majestic creatures she had met on her adventure.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment